pink site.

sallies

Can anyone tell me if the pink site is down i cant seem to get on there.
Thanks.

Hi sallies.. i'm having the same trouble, so not sure what's wrong.

Linda.

I bet everyone went on last night after the earth concert and crashed it. Having said that though its not like the last time it crashed so maybe they are taking quiet time for a clean up etc. Gives me more of a chance to catch up on here. I love it on here but its so busy all of the time I just cant keep up with it all let alone find time to post much ha ha.

yes..know what u mean, i'm so buisy reading,don't get time to post haha.
#Linda.

Yes the site is down, I have texted Kerensa who looks after them to let her know they have a problem.

Mike

I think it crashed last time because of the amount of people using it. It dosnt appear to be the same this time but i dont really know. How you doing Jules im still trucking on day 5 now ive lost 6lb and the weeks not up yet, that is more than the first time around!!

Thats great Sallies , im on day 7 and feeling great so far i have a 5lbs loss and im really pleased. It's mad that we had to go back to this to shift some weight again.

Im thinking im going to have to add food again in a minute though because im racing in a fortnight and i dont want to put a load of carbs in and bang on a load of fluid so im thinking about when to start with aam and then 790 etc.
Glad its all going well for you.
I only hope i dont gain for the racing and have to start all over again on ss.

Kerensa is aware now and will take a quick look but might have to wait until tomorrow when she is back in the office.

Mike

Can I ask what the pink site is please :eek: x

Back