Pink - Tripping on pebbles rather than climbing mountains

Have a nice weekend my lovely!

Heyyyyy!

Liisa, yep! Lots of water deffinitely helps ;)

Kirst - Yeh I'm sharing the house with two other girls that I live with now, we just had to go to a student lettings company, and they do student contracts where you pay half-rent over summer hols and then move in in September and start paying full rent, bit of a rip off, but yeh...

Katie - How's it going? Keeping on top of it?

Sparkllyyy!!! Hello! Lol, good to see you back! Everyone has their setbacks, but I've no doubt that you'll get back on track!

Ria - you too :) Looking fab btw!

Soo...I've come to Luton to stay with my mate over half term....wow....she's such a bad influence! I thought it was going to be ok becase she's dieting too, but no. As soon as I got here we went to asda and bought enough (healthy) food for the week, and then when we got back she decided we were going to have indian takeaway. She also broke out a party box of indian starter dishes and a giant cheesecake...so yeh....
WI on her scales and I'm back up to 13 and a half!!! Gaaahhhh!!!!
But that's it, I'm going to reign her in!
She goes jogging in the week, I think I'm going to try and go along....I can't jog people!!! lol...We'll see how it goes.

How are you guys?

Oh the mate I'm with at the mo got proposed to on Valentines! She's getting married in 2014, and I'm maid of honour, so I really need to slim down for that! The other bridesmaids are size 6 and 8!!!!!!!! I want to be at least a 12, but if I can physically getr to a 10 I'd like to do that, literally just for the wedding.

Oh, I bought a freaking beautiful dress that makes me look amazing, and you know that I never say that about myself....it was £40 though! So, I don't know whether or not to take it back, it's really posh, I've no where to wear it to...and it's a 16, adn I'm hoping to be a 14 soon, but it is really gorgeous!
I might wear it, take a load of photos and then take it back...;)

You will have to take photos of you in it for us!

How exciting you're going to be maid of honour! This will give you motivation!

Hope your having a good weekend :D

Wow Emz, I disappear for a few days and it all happens. How lovely to be maid of honour. Aiming for a 12 is a good plan, anything more is a bonus.

How lovely to find a dress you feel really good in. I do think though if you are going to carry on losing (which you obviously are) then you might be sad when it is too big for you. Maybe take it back and get the 14 as an incentive?

Hi Pink xx

I'm good sweetheart :D, Keeping going, still taking it day by day :D Havent been in the 15's for over 10 years!
I ve got to see the dress, but can you not exchange it for a size 14? to get your wear out of it?
Enjoy your half term week :D And speak soon xxx

Hi Emz

Defo put piccys on here of the dress. And I agree with the girls, if you really love it, take it back and excahnge for a 14 and it will totally motivate you to lose weight so you can wear it. It's silly paying for something that won't fit you in a few months time. Thats why I resent paying much money for clohes.

Fab news abouit becomming maid of honour. Yet another incentive. Persoanlly I think aiming for a 10-12 is great. And as for the fact the others are a size 6-8 it means you will look amazing as thats too skinny really. We are women and we should look like women hehe.

Don't stress too much about your off days. Its nice to enjoy grub every once in a while. Just makie sure you get back on track before you do any damage. But the odd day here or there dosent hurt. I used to stress out if I had a bad day, thinking I'd undoo all the hard work, but thats magicall thinking, and as long as you dont go too wild you will be fine.

When are you back at Uni? Do you just have a week off the same as the schools?

Speak soon xxx

Kirst: I'll add a photo at the end of this pose ;)
Amy (the bride) is being really strict with me, she's like 'if you're not a size 12, you're not in the wedding' lol. So I don't have much of a choice.

Barb - How are you doing? I'll be checking on your diary in a second.
I took the dress back, I couldn't afford it really, and I had nowhere to wear it to. Took loads of photos of me in it first of course, lol.

katieRose - that's so cool! You must be feeling amazing! Really well done! I love it when all of my ladies are doing so well :)

Kassy - thanks :) I did enjoy my days off! Back on track now though.
and yes! we should have curves and all of that good stuff :) As MoH I get input on the dresses too, so I'm deffo angling for something that'll suit me ;)
We have 'reading week' on my course, because there's so many books to read for each term, and essays and stuff. The arts and sports courses dont get them, only humanities. It's a pain that it fell on half term this time though! Kids everywhere!!

size 16 - thanks :) You'll get there!!!!!!!

So, I took the dress back! Was far too expensive really, and lets be honest, where would I wear it??!! But of course, myself and Amy took loads of photos before I took it back! ;)

Although I've been away all week and eating junk I seem to have stayed at 13st 3, which is cool. I wanted to be 13 by the end of feb though...forgot it was such a short month! So I'll be behind on that goal, which is frsutrating as at the beginning of the month I thought that I was going to get there early! Oh well!

Here's the dress (it makes me look much slimmer than I actually am, and the angle helps, but either way, lush dress)

dressedit.jpg

Forgive the stupid face, I'm crap at having my photo taken.

xx

WOW that's all I have to say..... lol xx

Hahaha thanks. The angle helps!

I'm so stuck in a rut at the moment. Wearing stuff like that ^ makes me think i'm slim already, when really I'm not, I'm still at least 3stone overweight.
I think it's just the exercise that I need to sort out. We have an exercise bike here at the house, but I HATE it! So I avoid it. And yes, I do walk to uni every day, which helps, but because I'm not eating amazingly, it's not helping tremendously.
I can't wait for the summer holidays where I can spend the extra bit of loan I'll have left over on another couple of 6 week gym memberships.
Good news is that I can maintain my weight amazingly, lol. I've been stuck at 13st 3 for AGES! So at least I know when I reach 10st I'll be able to stay there.

GAH!

Hope that you're all well ;)

Hiya Pink

Wow, you look great and I know it doesn't mean anything when you have a target in your head but you look fantastic now!!

Shame the dress had to go back....

How you doing, have you found an exercise yet lol.... I got the claire nasir dvd and I have to say it's really good. lots of kicking and punching so releases the stress as well. Think I paid about a tenner for it. Might be worth a go.

Speak soon xx x

Looking Good Pink! :)

WOW, I wouldn't even think you still had weight to lose, you lucky girl.

I'd give my last rolo (if I still ate them of course ;) ) to be in the 13's!!!!!

You go girl :D

p.s gorgeous dress, shame you had to return it :sigh:

S16WD- Haven't found an exercise yet no, I walk to uni 4 days a week, so that helps me maintain...gah, I should just get off of my arse more, but yeh. I have 6 essays due in by the 15th of March, sO I'm not leaving my desk until then. But If i can afford it I'll get a 6 week gym membership for the easter holidays.
If I looked a good everyday as i do in that photo I'd say sod the weightloss, but I dont, so I have to keep trying...need to get a healthy bmi too.
I can just imagine you standing in your living room attakcing invisible assailants, lol.

Rainbow Rose : thanks, it really is mostly the dress, lol. Such as shame.
Aww last rolo! I saw a wedding cake with that on, was wicked.
Yeh, took a while to get into the 13s and now I seem to be stuck in them. you'll get there, have faith!

ILW - thanks :) Although, the angle really does help, lol. My mate is standing 4 stairs up and she's a proffessional photographer.
I'd curtsey, you know, if you had a hat and all....

Pocohontas! Welcome back! How's it going?

OMG Emz you look AMAZING!!!!!!! :D I agree with the girls, you look like you don't have anymore to lose. Absoloutley stunning. What siaze are you again? You look no bigger than a 12 on there. I want to look like that hehe.

Now, you have to tell me where the dress is from. Its totally my style and as you know my 30th is coming up and I would love summit like that. Tell me tell me tell me!!!!! hehehehe. It is B.E.A.utiful hehe.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

The walking is great at least it's something you can sustain all the time. and yeah I bet I look a nutter doing my dvd....

Hope you are ok and being good, speak soon x

You definately look a lot smaller than what you weigh in this pic.

Are there any zumba classes near you? x

Kassy! Hahaa! I'm a 16, seriously, it's an amazing dress, I look nothing like that in every-day life, lol. I got it in TK Maxx, it's Jessica howard, missy, style jh0m0109, black tan. (noted it down in case i could afford it one day...)

Kirst - Um, I think that there must be, but really, I like beyond cannot dance, lol. I really want to take up jogging, but I'm too embarrassed to start, because i know I'll be crap for the first month or so, and I hate embarrassing myself in public, lol. I'm also worried about it messing up my knees.

I've been so busy these past few days, I've got a ridiculous amount of work for uni, properly stressed out.
Have been eating crap, but I have ben wlaking to uni as per usual, so I seem to still be staying at 13.3.

Can't wait for easter hols, I'll be back to spamming you all as per usual as soon as my deadlines are over.
xxx

Said no to bonoffi pie yesterday, had greek yogurt and honey instead....followed by a whole tube of fruit pastilles, so the same number of cals in the end anyway!!
Lovely weather, might go for a walk...need to be writing these essays really, but oh well...

Back