PinkPops Double Diary -158lb to lose!

Most places I find for next time will happily cook differently or change things for you if you ask. I'm a total nightmare out now I ask a million questions and pull the dish apart to adjust it I'm sure the chefs hate it but most places will do it.

Ask for any sauce on the side so you can have a dip and not have it covered. Ull learn all this along way but ur doing great :)

Re: Poppy's plan -158lb to lose!

Good luck - you deserve it!!

Poppy think about what u normally would have done before the diet - would u have even gone for the walk?! Or would u have gone straight for lunch?! I know I would have! :) also think about weekly kals - if before u had extra kals/fat every day and u have reduced it...one day of going up to the limit or over it slightly is just normal living!!

Keep going and trust me it will come off! :) x

Poppy's plan -158lb to lose!

Poppy well done. You are doing so well. Keep it up. One day is not the end of the world. We do not fail until we give up altogether.

yes i agree with you camplestar

Definitely get organised and plan meals and snacks ahead so you don't get stressed and want to eat whatever is put in front of you. Make sure the right foods are handy and maybe take a snack, fruit, even slices of carrot, or a thermos cup of soup out on walks with you. Be firm with friends and family. Let them know how important this is to you, your health and happiness. I have had "friends" and even a partner in the past who blatently wanted to derail me :( at every opportunity because they for their own reasons wanted to keep me the way I was. Good luck poppy :) you can do this. chips xx

great advice chips and so true about friends and family xx

Definitely get organised and plan meals and snacks ahead so you don't get stressed and want to eat whatever is put in front of you. Make sure the right foods are handy and maybe take a snack, fruit, even slices of carrot, or a thermos cup of soup out on walks with you. Be firm with friends and family. Let them know how important this is to you, your health and happiness. I have had "friends" and even a partner in the past who blatently wanted to derail me :( at every opportunity because they for their own reasons wanted to keep me the way I was. Good luck poppy :) you can do this. chips xx

Thank you so much Hun xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well feeling a bit more positive today :)

Yesterday was hard in the morning I woke up as planned at 6:00 and walked the dogs with my friend at 6:30 for an hour.

My friend couldn't come swimming but I braved it on my own and thought what the hell. I felt so self contious on my own with all my fat wobbly bits hanging out, just an awful feeling! From
the changing rooms to the water seemed like a mile long walk of shame as the hot hunky life guard who was opposite watched me awkwardly removering my legs down the ladder and jumping off into the pool without a to bigger splash! Very embarrassing! How come there's always hot lads as life guards, never a old wrinkly woman!!!

Didn't stay in there long was to worried about getting out on my own and how I was going to get up the ladder so when it was life guard change over and they was talking I got out the pool and hurried to my locker. After swimming I came home and had a fruit salad, was ok, and had noodles for lunch.

After lunch we drove an hour to the beach were it was raining, typical, can't plan anything in England! We walked down the sand which was soooo soft (as sand would be lol) and walk..... Ok my mates just called she's coming to pick me up so will have to finish this later LOL

Continues lol .....

And walked down the beach but it was raining so bad we didn't get very far and was very disappointing :( sob! On the way back up the beach was a nightmare the sand was so soft that trying to get up the hill to the steps was awful! Proper work out tho I was huffing and puffing as everyone watched!

So yes yesterday was a pretty embarrassing day! I had a sweet craving last night tho and I'm so happy I never caved in as my bf had bought himself a big bar or chocolate from the shop but instead I filled the hunger with SW chips. I'm so worried I'm eating to many carbs!

My friend just picked me up there and we went swimming. Was really nice I could feel it in my arms and legs. And I'm going walking later, really enjoying being more active :) hehe

Hope u all had a nice weekend xxxx

Wow, that's a lot of exercise! And well done for resisting the choccie :)

I know it seems odd when you first start SW - I found it weird too that I could eat all the carbs I wanted but just wait til your first weigh in and you should have a nice surprise! x

Your doing brill, I think it's very inspiring to see you try so hard when there's do many reason and excuses you could pull out the bag.

Your doing awesome, keep in this zone and ur weight will soon shift.

Just found this thread and wanted to wish you some luck. xx

You've made a good start and your head seems to be in the right place. well done you
xx

Thanks peeps hehe!

Just gone to this out door shop called GoOutDoors I was really nervous walking in as my hairs a mess and I have no makeup on and I look 50stone all the active people will think what's the fat lass doing here! But off I went and I have to say the staff were soooo friendly it was lovely! I bought a hiking stick for my dog walks, one because I'm always so scared of falling and breaking my foot (broke EVERY bone in my foot 6years ago and it's still healing) and second reason I got it was so I felt a little bit safer with a stick with a spike on walking along country paths on my own (my dog weighs 4lb and couldn't hurt a fly) I also go my bargain of the week, a thin rain coat, I'm not a coat person when walking as I get reallllly hot lol but this coat is waterproof and so thin and only cost £10 in the sale woohoo! This weekend I'm gonna beg my bf to getting me some walking shoes the ones I seem we're nice and cheap :) hehe! happy days!

Having salmon tonight for tea nom nom! Xxx

Re: Poppy's plan -158lb to lose!

Well done on resisting the chocolate!! Its horrible when others have it around you. And its brilliant you faced up to your nerves and went to Go Outdoors. Carry on like this and you will be flying through your weightloss!! :eek:

Wow! I have just read through this and am in awe of your attitude! I start slimming world tomorrow and am also EXTREMELY self conscious when out, most of my friends are half my size and I have had enough if being the 'fat one' who covers up!

I am super jealous of your dog walks ... 1) because of all your walking and fresh air, and 2) because I REALLY want a dog! Maybe it's a good excuse to finally convince the boyf to get one :)

Anyways, you are doing amazingly and I have just HAD to subscribe to your thread for motivation, I don't think you realise just how inspiring to are :)

Gem xxx

Hi xTx :) chips here. Poppy is a bit of an inspiration on the exercise front. You say "I am super jealous of your dog walks ... 1) because of all your walking and fresh air, and 2) because I REALLY want a dog!" A suggestion, check out local Animal Rescue Centres. They are usually desperate for volunteers to regularly walk their dogs, and a good one will make sure you get a dog you can cope with, often in an enclosed safe environment. Only danger is, you may want to take one, or two home with you ...... :cool: Good Luck on your journey, and poppykins keep us posted on how you are getting on and feeling. Love chips xx

Aww ur all so lovely :) shall I let u all into a tiny secret.... Poppy is my dogs name LOL I was even to embarrassed to post my name on this site because this Is were I can come and be honest and I was scared someone i know would find out and laugh at me, how silly am I LOL.

So tonight after gathering up all my walking goodies my mate couldn't make our walk.... Gutted.com. I don't blame her I blame myself that I actually rely on others to walk because I'm to scared to walk in my own... How annoying! I see so many woman walking their dogs on their own why can't I! I'm gonna have to brave it soon! Anyway when my bf came home I asked him to come with me and he was fine about it.

We did the walk me an my friend normally do. one point of the walk there is this steep hill, steep for me, normal hill to others! I was climbing this hill like a fat mountain goat out of breath trying to control my panting haha and my bloody bf is nattering away next to me asking me questions, the hill obviously didn't affect him what so ever while i couldn't even talk I'm so out of breath lol! Men!

That's the walk done and swimming this morning done :)

Salmon tonight for tea with SW chips and veg yum! I hope I've lost something at SW this week :/

Oh btw here's some pics of my baby 'poppy' lol

image-149265559.jpg

image-4259030878.jpg

image-3401465325.jpg

Hehe xxxx

Back