PinkPops Double Diary -158lb to lose!

febrezze love thw stuff i use the floor cleaner and i use it on my curtains the air freshener spray also lenor do one now with it in oh my your clothes smell lovely oh dear i think i got a cleaning products problem lololol

I'm a bit OCD when it comes to house work

Do you fancy a holiday in North Wales?

Since finding minimins and the games arcade my housework regime has suffered. Even the rats are throwing themselves on the traps in protest .... :eek:

Do you fancy a holiday in North Wales?

Since finding minimins and the games arcade my housework regime has suffered. Even the rats are throwing themselves on the traps in protest .... :eek:

Hahahaha!! If I walk to north Wales from Northumberland will I be skinny by the time I get there? Xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

lolol i got to laugh at us yes stardrops i love the smell off it my mother in law uses that will not use anything else

lolol i got to laugh at us yes stardrops i love the smell off it my mother in law uses that will not use anything else

What's star drops? Your all as excited over cleaners as when I got my dyson.
Bad thing about dieting you get excited about all the wrong things lol

Caught up again!!! Cleaning is a love hate relationship. I love cleaning at work. I scrubbed two surgeries out daily. Very very fulfilling but by the time I get home I'm done in lol. I have to join the fabreeze band wagon. I even have the in car one

Xxx

What's star drops?

Only one of the best cleaners in the World :) Use it diluted for floors, tiles, sinks everything. Use neat for greasy jobs. Inexpensive, often in discount shops. I have put so many folk onto it. Swear by it, and live in fear it will vanish :(

Dropping in to say hi!

My aunt an uncle is staying with us at the moment so I've been a little busy bee! Last night I cooked everyone a bake bean lasagna which everyone loved, my brother even said... Thought when you said SW it would be awful but it's lovely so I was really pleased!

Today me and my aunty went on a walk at 7am for an hour was really nice hehe. Then we went shopping around the Metro Centre and OMG my feet are killing me we have literally walked the legs off us! Think of them lb's being walked away ?!

Tonight we cooked a SW jerk chicken, and I made my own SW coldslaw OMG it was yummy! Had it with salad and SW chips! And I've made a SW cheese cake, hope it turns out ok I'm kinda nervous! Lol!

Off for a walk again in the morning and then at 8am after our walk we are going swimming , really looking forward to it! This morning when it was just me and my aunty walking we had a really good chat about my weight and how it affects me day to day and also how i feel about it and how it upsets me soooo much! I'm so focused to lose it this time, she said she has never seen me so determined.

Hope your all having a wonderful weekend!... Fingers crossed for my cheese cake (has no cheese in it btw) xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

hi poppy your meals sound lovely and the walking and swimming is so good for you plus your aunty seems good for you to lol hope cheese cake goes ok have a good weekend xx

I need the recipe. It looks scrummy. Oh and for the chicken and coleslaw. God I'm hungry now xxxx

I need the recipe. It looks scrummy. Oh and for the chicken and coleslaw. God I'm hungry now xxxx

Hehe thanks hunni! It's just made with quark and fat free vanilla yogurt lol! The base is digestive biscuits which you have to syn but worth it as a treat xxx

Hehe thanks hunni! It's just made with quark and fat free vanilla yogurt lol! The base is digestive biscuits which you have to syn but worth it as a treat xxx

Check you out :) it's good when you get this determination soon be into week 2 it goes quick

Back