PinkPops Double Diary -158lb to lose!

I've got a diary in silver with a pic on :)

I didn't Wang to be a fat bride but in the end I thought I needed to stop letting my weight hold my life back and my DH loves me as I am plus I'm thinner than when we first met which is just scary lol

But I am determined to be healthy :)

Hi poppy :) just wanted to say well done and I've enjoyed reading your diary. Hope you dont mind me getting involved! I'm a similar weight and age to you and last week I got married and turned 30 and would like to have children soon so know I gotta sort this out! You sound really motivated! Xxxx

Hi jayde! Welcome to the party Hun hehe! Congratulations on getting married, my bf ain't pulled his finger out yet grrr! We can defo lose this weight together :) xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

How's everyone say been!! Mine was a bit of a wash out. Came downstairs from getting dressed to find a full 7.2kg box of soap powder coating my kitchen floor, hall way and lounge!!!! According to the eldest he only took his eyes off them for a second.
I have however made scrummy home made low fat pizzas for everyone. We make them individual as everyone has different tastes. Mine had a roast pepper and tomatoe sauce with peppers, mushrooms, sweet corn, red onion and feta cheese mmmmm with a side salad of course.
Don't ask me what the syns were but it was less then 500 calories for the lot mmmmmm

Mmmmm pizza!!! Drool! What happened ur washing machine broke? Xxxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

Paints a picture and made me laugh, you could have one on each foot when doing scissors or whatever leggie liftie things are called or sitting on your chest while doing crunchies. You can see I am not an exercise person. The only crunchies I partake of are the honeycomb chocolatey bars... :eek: chips xx

LMAO!!! Eeeee ur funny! Mmmm chocolate bars!! Nom nom! Xxx

I gate crashed your diary today I'm sorrrryyyy.

Was your weekend a success? X

from fat to skinny jeans only 50lbs to go

Gate crashed my diary? Nooooo ur a VIP Hun hehe!

Weekend went ok I was very good but yesterday I still think I went over my points! Pleased I always made the healthy choice tho.

How was your day? xxx

Gate crashed my diary? Nooooo ur a VIP Hun hehe!

Weekend went ok I was very good but yesterday I still think I went over my points! Pleased I always made the healthy choice tho.

How was your day? xxx

You do make me laugh. :)

What you have yesterday ?
Mines been good, little legs is sleeping at his nanny a tonight so I went to gym n now I can't move lol

You do make me laugh. :)

What you have yesterday ?
Mines been good, little legs is sleeping at his nanny a tonight so I went to gym n now I can't move lol

Morning I had scrambled eggs on toast,
Lunch - jacket potato with tuna mayo and they put cheese ontop :(
Tea - SW jerk chicken salad SW chips and SW coldslaw
Pudding - cheesecake kinda healthy, made from digestives, quark, 1% vanilla yogurt.

I'm going doctors on Tuesday to see about them referring me to the gym. Hope they can do it :) xxx

Morning I had scrambled eggs on toast,
Lunch - jacket potato with tuna mayo and they put cheese ontop :(
Tea - SW jerk chicken salad SW chips and SW coldslaw
Pudding - cheesecake kinda healthy, made from digestives, quark, 1% vanilla yogurt.

I'm going doctors on Tuesday to see about them referring me to the gym. Hope they can do it :) xxx

Wow that'll be good if they do is it something uve heard they do ?

Poppy's plan -158lb to lose!

Mmmmm pizza!!! Drool! What happened ur washing machine broke? Xxxx

Nope just the little two making it snow!!! No1 swears he only took his eyes off them for a second while I was getting dressed!!! Me thinks he was too busy with his game on his phone!!! The whole place stinks of surf xxx

Glad everyone's had a good weekend xxx

Wow that'll be good if they do is it something uve heard they do ?

Yeah they can refer you to the gym for a membership for free, dunno how long for tho xxx

Nope just the little two making it snow!!! No1 swears he only took his eyes off them for a second while I was getting dressed!!! Me thinks he was too busy with his game on his phone!!! The whole place stinks of surf xxx

Glad everyone's had a good weekend xxx

Mmmmm surf, smells lush, send the round to mine they can have fabreeze to play with lol xxx

Poppy's plan -158lb to lose!

Mmmmm surf, smells lush, send the round to mine they can have fabreeze to play with lol xxx

Erm I would but you'd probably have a trip to a&e . They always spray bottles of stuff into eyes!!!! We tend to keep them under lock and key!!! The soap powder too now!!! Xxx

Lool give them some fairy liquid and a cloth and let them go wild on the dishes lol xxxx

Feeling a little poop today lol,

Sounds daft but I really wanna exercise. It's lovely and sunny outside and I want to go walking or even better to the gym, can't afford the gym and I'm to embarrassed to go walking alone.... I go red in the face :( so I feel trapped in my house right now! Might even go swimming anything is better than nothing right :( xxx

Back