PinkPops Double Diary -158lb to lose!

Great loss Poppy, really well done!

And I hope you follow your instincts about wanting to exercise, I did none over the weekend and really feel sluggish as a result.

What about putting some music with a fast beat and just walking up and down to it, then do some side steps, a few kicks forward, a few back - and in 20 minutes there's your Leslie Sansone one mile workout! :D

Great loss Poppy, really well done!

And I hope you follow your instincts about wanting to exercise, I did none over the weekend and really feel sluggish as a result.

What about putting some music with a fast beat and just walking up and down to it, then do some side steps, a few kicks forward, a few back - and in 20 minutes there's your Leslie Sansone one mile workout! :D

What a fantastic idea :) hehe. I'm off out on a walk now with my friend, but will be doing that when I get home :D xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

cheer up pop. Enjoy your walk xx

Feeling a little poop today lol,

Sounds daft but I really wanna exercise. It's lovely and sunny outside and I want to go walking or even better to the gym, can't afford the gym and I'm to embarrassed to go walking alone.... I go red in the face :( so I feel trapped in my house right now! Might even go swimming anything is better than nothing right :( xxx

Hi Pops :) Agree with Susie, put the radio or a good dance cd on and get in the groove :cool: Dance 'til breathless, remembering to draw the curtains ! Or buy a skipping rope (or use a bit of electrical wire if you have some kicking around), do 2 foot jumps, alternating hoppy skippy jumps. Challenge yourself by number done or time spent and try to increase each day. Great exercise and costs nothing. Chin up, or in my case Chins Up ! love chips xxx

Has anyone tried using a rebounder (mini trampoline)? Jason Vale (the Juicemaster guy) swears by them for aerobic exercise...

Feeling a little poop today lol,

Sounds daft but I really wanna exercise. It's lovely and sunny outside and I want to go walking or even better to the gym, can't afford the gym and I'm to embarrassed to go walking alone.... I go red in the face :( so I feel trapped in my house right now! Might even go swimming anything is better than nothing right :( xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

Hun...go for a walk!!! You will feel so so proud of yourself for facing your fear...and you gotta trust me that when you do, you'll be laughing inside about why you cared :) when you walk past someone, just don't look at them in the face...I still can't bring myself to make eye contact when I run, but I can keep running past people now and not care if I'm a bit hunched over or my fringe is flying everywhere lol. End of day they see you for 2 seconds, and you won't see them again =D I would always follow an exercise instinct...as once you do you'll find you get more and more urges to do it and follow them through!

Just seen you did go out in the end! Go you!! Soon you'll have so much confidence that one day you may just head out by yourself if you ever need to :) :)

SOOOOO how was it??

Skinny jeans i'm loving the new Profile picture... oo la la xx

Today sucks FULLSTOP. gggrrr I hate mondays, they come around far to fast. I didnt WI yesterday and was to busy to do it this morning (only weighing on the Wii as its an estimate and then i cant freak out) Gonna do it when i get home after i've been to pick up a load of work stuff from my moms ready to prep for a buffet i'm having to prepare for thursday. I'm a suker!!! all my boss has to do is smile and i just nod and say no problem!!!!! GGGGRRRRRR

I Want Choc Choc NOW!!!!

Any how hows every one else now i've got that off my chest
xxxx

SOOOOO how was it??

Skinny jeans i'm loving the new Profile picture... oo la la xx

Today sucks FULLSTOP. gggrrr I hate mondays, they come around far to fast. I didnt WI yesterday and was to busy to do it this morning (only weighing on the Wii as its an estimate and then i cant freak out) Gonna do it when i get home after i've been to pick up a load of work stuff from my moms ready to prep for a buffet i'm having to prepare for thursday. I'm a suker!!! all my boss has to do is smile and i just nod and say no problem!!!!! GGGGRRRRRR

I Want Choc Choc NOW!!!!

Any how hows every one else now i've got that off my chest
xxxx

Omg that is me after a 2 hr gym session lol

from fat to skinny jeans only 50lbs to go

those days I have to battle to not cave in, I had 2 last week. I'm ok now tho ull feel better for resisting.

from fat to skinny jeans only 50lbs to go

Re: Poppy's plan -158lb to lose!

Well done on your walk hun! I need to get off my butt too :)

Your diary is fantastic. Your def in the right frame of mind. Your determination is literally jumping off the page :) good luck with your second weigh in x

Hun...go for a walk!!! You will feel so so proud of yourself for facing your fear...and you gotta trust me that when you do, you'll be laughing inside about why you cared :) when you walk past someone, just don't look at them in the face...I still can't bring myself to make eye contact when I run, but I can keep running past people now and not care if I'm a bit hunched over or my fringe is flying everywhere lol. End of day they see you for 2 seconds, and you won't see them again =D I would always follow an exercise instinct...as once you do you'll find you get more and more urges to do it and follow them through!

Fantastic advice, you know what... I'm gonna go walk poppy down the road to my friends, it's along a main road so I'm going to just fight my fear of people seeing me and go for it! Fantastic advice, ty Hun xxxx

Just seen you did go out in the end! Go you!! Soon you'll have so much confidence that one day you may just head out by yourself if you ever need to :) :)

I go on a walk but drive there and it's in the country side so no one can see me, problem being I have to rely on my friend to walk with me which is frustrating. I'm going doctors tomorrow for a gym referral, if they want to refer me for a gastric band I think they should refer me to the gym.... Then there's no stopping me ;) xxxx

good luck with the drs poppy x

Your diary is fantastic. Your def in the right frame of mind. Your determination is literally jumping off the page :) good luck with your second weigh in x

Aww thank you so much, very kind, sure in a few weeks I might need a kick up the bottom lol ;) xxx

good luck with the drs poppy x

Thanks chezz, hopefully they can help me get more motivated ;) after things that happened in the past I get scared going out on my own so it's awful relying on people to help you lose weight, especially when they don't want to lol. Xxx

Skinny jeans!!!!!!!!!! Look at you, u sexy lady, loving the new pic!! Hehe! Was actually thinking of putting one of me up lol eeek xxx

thats so true poppy one f my so called friend turned round and said to me you will always be fat wot a great friend not

Back