PinkPops Double Diary -158lb to lose!

Thanks girls :) I've made me smile and giggle.

People always tell me I have a pretty face.... Shame about the rest of me, I'm 314lb I'm a whale lol.... Not for long tho ''dobie dobie do'' hehe!

Just found out my friends husband walked out and left her on Saturday telling her he doesn't love her and doesn't want the family, they have two children together she is 26 and her baby is ONLY 2 weeks old. I feel devastated for her, it's making me want to comfort eat (of course I won't) such an emotional time :,( xxxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

Wow! Look at you missy! Beautiful!!

I'm so sorry for your friend, the same thing happened to a friend of mine a couple of weeks before Christmas, husband upped and left her and 3 kids as 'family life wasn't for him anymore'. It was horrible to see, but 4 months on and there is light at the end of the tunnel, even though she doesnt see it now. Some men are such heartless b*****ds xxx

Wow! Look at you missy! Beautiful!!

I'm so sorry for your friend, the same thing happened to a friend of mine a couple of weeks before Christmas, husband upped and left her and 3 kids as 'family life wasn't for him anymore'. It was horrible to see, but 4 months on and there is light at the end of the tunnel, even though she doesnt see it now. Some men are such heartless b*****ds xxx

I am so sorry to hear about your friend! Thing is her husband is the nicest guy I would NEVER have thought he'd turn out to be such a evil, horrible, nasty man! She JYST gave birth and her baby was in hospital a week as she couldn't breathe on her own, she's been through the mill, dunno what I can do, it's just awful xxxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

fat_poppy said:

People always tell me I have a pretty face.... Shame about the rest of me, I'm 314lb I'm a whale lol.... Not for long tho ''dobie dobie do'' hehe!

Just found out my friends husband walked out and left her on Saturday telling her he doesn't love her and doesn't want the family, they have two children together she is 26 and her baby is ONLY 2 weeks old. I feel devastated for her, it's making me want to comfort eat (of course I won't) such an emotional time :,( xxxx

Don't put yourself down, hon, you're beautiful and will be even more so when you've lost a bit of your extra insulation (I always joke that the reason I feel so cold all the time now is because I've lost my insulation, lol). :) xx

That's so sad really bad I know how hard it is being on your own with a little one never mind two. But don't you go eating for her Hun, you eating will not solve her problems. She needs you to be strong to get her through it not caving in cos your sad for her. X

from fat to skinny jeans only 50lbs to go

A friends husband just ran off with her best friend. She's devastated. Says she will really miss her ...... :cool: chips xx

+2lb, at class tonight, I'm devastated!

Hi Poppy, I just read your entire thread and cant believe the similarity's between us!! Im 26, im exactly the same weight 316!, my dog is also called Poppy!! I live in Newcastle not far from you! Im calorie counting but I use slimming world recipes a lot :) I Would love to keep in touch for support maybe by email or text or however you want :)

Just seen about your 2 pound gain, dont dwell on it, move forwards and dont let 2lb lead to bingeing and another gain next week, you can do this!! x

I'd love to keep In touch Hun txt would be great, I need a buddy to txt who understands what I'm going through lol. I walked the doctors today and back and felt amazing and now I feel totally deflated, I'm trying so hard how can I be a +2lb!!! So upset at myself!

Blimey, Pops, don't think any of us saw that coming. So disappointing for you, but don't let it burst your positive bubble. You are an inspiration to lots of folk who really care about you. There is the theory that you could be building muscle which is heavier than fat, but will give you a better shape. Could be water, if TOTM ? I'll read back through your thread, as can't remember what eating plan you are doing. Are your portion sizes OK? Chin up Sweetie. Love from chips xx

Oh hun, I just had weigh in and I put on 1/2pound. :( I didn't even bother staying I just left, was so so annoyed! Only thing I can put it down to is time of the month...completely honestly I worked so hard all week and only thing that's made me feel yuck is the fact my PCOS is acting up again :(

{hugs} I nearly just ate 70 syns worth of chocolate... I'm just about stopping myself lol! Here if you need a massive vent =) xx

Don't worry about the gain poppy - you've been doing so well! Don't let it knock you, there are reasons you could gain that are totally out of your control so please don't lose heart, just keep on going and I'm sure you'll see a nice big loss next week.

Love the picture of you and bf, you look so happy together <3 xxx

hi poppy you are always visiting my threads and motivating me and giving me support so i thought id come over to you for a change! Sorry to hear about your gain, but you know what its like babes, sometimes you think you have done great and then you gain, sometimes you expect to gain and then you lose. Any chance it could be totm, water retention or maybe even muscle if you have been doig more walking? Are you doing an exercise log as well as your food diaries? Might help.

Anyway seeing as I have come all the way over to yours, pull up a chair, make us a brew and cry on my broader than average shoulder xxxxx

Have you wi early or am I daft?

Don't worry about that gain Uve been exercising it'll be weight not fat.

Carry on as you are x

from fat to skinny jeans only 50lbs to go

Omg I'm missing for 24 hrs and all the profile pics change and I can't keep track of who's who !!! Lol x
Any way pops- stunning pic. No way would you know from that beautiful pic how heavy you are (in a nice way iykwim) plus cute bf to boot

I feel really sorry for your friend but playing devils advocate you do need to be supportive but find out both sides of the story. We don't always know what happens behind closed doors and those babies have to come first. However if his story is cock and bull put your favourite stilleto heels on and pin his gonads to the floor!!!!

Yup, the commitment to change far outweighs any result on the scale! I am gonna start looking at my monthly losses and stop panicking every damn week!

What would I do without you girls in my life honestly, feel like I've made some lovely friends on here I'm Really lucky!

So upset about my WI (yeah skinny jeans I usually get weighed on a Wednesday at 11:30, but my friend couldn't make the class tomorrow so I took her to the 5:30 class tonight) I came out of class and ate a slice of chocolate cake and vanilla ice cream! Now I feel terrible for it! Came and put myself to bed early I feel awful ahhhh xxxx

What would I do without you girls in my life honestly, feel like I've made some lovely friends on here I'm Really lucky!

So upset about my WI (yeah skinny jeans I usually get weighed on a Wednesday at 11:30, but my friend couldn't make the class tomorrow so I took her to the 5:30 class tonight) I came out of class and ate a slice of chocolate cake and vanilla ice cream! Now I feel terrible for it! Came and put myself to bed early I feel awful ahhhh xxxx

I did the same! Half hour later I decided to be brave and find out it was 21 syns of stupid mistake. Put it behind you, mistakes are made to learn from, and you have an entire week to put energy into doing your best! Never feel like all of it is for nothing, if the scales aren't our evidence, then our energy levels, inches and mentality will be =)

My leader always says if u normally weigh in at a morning class and then switch to an evening class u need to deduct 2ibs as u weigh heavier in the evening. So you didn't really gain anything :) honestly next week will be a good weigh in. Just keep going the way you have been and u will be grand.

hi poppy

do not worry that 2lb will be off next week it just wants to say its last goodbye to the others before it goes in the fatloss bin forever xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back