PinkPops Double Diary -158lb to lose!

Oh hun, I just had weigh in and I put on 1/2pound. :( I didn't even bother staying I just left, was so so annoyed! Only thing I can put it down to is time of the month...completely honestly I worked so hard all week and only thing that's made me feel yuck is the fact my PCOS is acting up again :(

{hugs} I nearly just ate 70 syns worth of chocolate... I'm just about stopping myself lol! Here if you need a massive vent =) xx

Hun 1/2 lb is fine, lets put down the chocolate and cake haha and start again, tomorrow is a brand new day and we can beat this xxxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

Don't worry about the gain poppy - you've been doing so well! Don't let it knock you, there are reasons you could gain that are totally out of your control so please don't lose heart, just keep on going and I'm sure you'll see a nice big loss next week.

Love the picture of you and bf, you look so happy together <3 xxx

Thank you missy, ur kind words really help me! And thanks we are still smitten with each other xxxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

hi poppy you are always visiting my threads and motivating me and giving me support so i thought id come over to you for a change! Sorry to hear about your gain, but you know what its like babes, sometimes you think you have done great and then you gain, sometimes you expect to gain and then you lose. Any chance it could be totm, water retention or maybe even muscle if you have been doig more walking? Are you doing an exercise log as well as your food diaries? Might help.

Anyway seeing as I have come all the way over to yours, pull up a chair, make us a brew and cry on my broader than average shoulder xxxxx

Yay so glad u joined our party, the support on this thread is amazing from the girls, honestly you all keep me going its amazing! ... How you take ya cuppa? And I have the hankeys at the ready ;) xxx

Have you wi early or am I daft?

Don't worry about that gain Uve been exercising it'll be weight not fat.

Carry on as you are x

from fat to skinny jeans only 50lbs to go

Ur so cool how u remember my WI day! Hehe I love that! Thanks Hun ur ALWAYS here offering me support, ur my little lifeline in my phone, I literally carry u around in my boob for support (it's we're I keep my phone not my pocket) haha xxx

Omg I'm missing for 24 hrs and all the profile pics change and I can't keep track of who's who !!! Lol x
Any way pops- stunning pic. No way would you know from that beautiful pic how heavy you are (in a nice way iykwim) plus cute bf to boot

I feel really sorry for your friend but playing devils advocate you do need to be supportive but find out both sides of the story. We don't always know what happens behind closed doors and those babies have to come first. However if his story is cock and bull put your favourite stilleto heels on and pin his gonads to the floor!!!!

Urm and u was missed for 24 hours missy haha! Very true about my mate u never know what goes on behind closed doors but he's been awful the last week just unforgivable, get out the heels lol xxxx

My leader always says if u normally weigh in at a morning class and then switch to an evening class u need to deduct 2ibs as u weigh heavier in the evening. So you didn't really gain anything :) honestly next week will be a good weigh in. Just keep going the way you have been and u will be grand.

Wish I knew this before I ate chocolate cake lol xxx ty Hun ur support is defo noted! Xxx

hi poppy

do not worry that 2lb will be off next week it just wants to say its last goodbye to the others before it goes in the fatloss bin forever xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hahaha, this made me giggle! How many good byes they gonna say them lb's will soon be joining them, and be gone forever ;) xxx

lol they will be gone next week the other lbs want there action to so there kicking them out next week ;)

Some how I was 900 cal under yesterday so I had a bit of a low cal binge. 3 packs of crisps, a penguin and a time out!!! I was still u set my cals but feel really guilty this morning ??

Chins up!!! And off I roll. Xx

Morning ladies xxx

On a plus side. I won a second hand treadmill on eBay for less then £90. I'm proper chuffed. I can now start trying to run again. I know I can do it on the streets but I don't want to leave my kids with their dad all the time.

Xxx

Yup, the commitment to change far outweighs any result on the scale! I am gonna start looking at my monthly losses and stop panicking every damn week!

My sister is doing this she had sts due to us massively upping the exercise she was so upset then suddenly got a great loss.

I never weigh at night time Uve got a days food and drink laying in you, obvs if you wi same every week it's equal but you don't you wi on A morning.
I'd ignore that gain Hun I can weigh 3lb heavier on a night it's not accurate.

A boobs a good a phone holder as any.

U cheered me up, you help all us to its a beautiful thing haha :) cheesy but true
Feel bit sad today :( my advice (yes my honesty has bit me in my juicy bum) seems to of upset/annoyed someone obvs I'm a good person but I'm honest. And it's gone down like a lead balloon.

Erm cake lady lol ok so it's done now hope it was yummy, syn it and up your super free to a 2/3 for 2 days ull be ok.

A boobs a good a phone holder as any.

U cheered me up, you help all us to its a beautiful thing haha :) cheesy but true
Feel bit sad today :( my advice (yes my honesty has bit me in my juicy bum) seems to of upset/annoyed someone obvs I'm a good person but I'm honest. And it's gone down like a lead balloon.

Erm cake lady lol ok so it's done now hope it was yummy, syn it and up your super free to a 2/3 for 2 days ull be ok.

How could you possibly offend someone? Your honest, straight, to the point but u do it in a very tactful kind way so it helps and supports... Ur amazing! What happened.

Today I'm meeting up with a girl Iet yesterday on minimins pinkdaisy I think her name was on here, we are walking the dogs (. Both called poppy) I'm pretty sure she's not a murder or gonna rape so I'm quite excited! Hehe! Now normally I don't condone meeting strangers in a park haha

Head down this week got to do this!!

How could you possibly offend someone? Your honest, straight, to the point but u do it in a very tactful kind way so it helps and supports... Ur amazing! What happened.

Today I'm meeting up with a girl Iet yesterday on minimins pinkdaisy I think her name was on here, we are walking the dogs (. Both called poppy) I'm pretty sure she's not a murder or gonna rape so I'm quite excited! Hehe! Now normally I don't condone meeting strangers in a park haha

Head down this week got to do this!!

That's brill news, you to can maybe plan a minimins get together? I'd be up for that.

Oh I think what I said was not what they wanted to hear. I don't agree with setting out on this half measures and letting life the ups and down be a reason to eat badly. Yes we all mess up and I'm not perfect but I am honest

My sister is doing this she had sts due to us massively upping the exercise she was so upset then suddenly got a great loss.

I never weigh at night time Uve got a days food and drink laying in you, obvs if you wi same every week it's equal but you don't you wi on A morning.
I'd ignore that gain Hun I can weigh 3lb heavier on a night it's not accurate.

Aww thanks hun! I normally pretty much starve until 5.30 apart from muesli and fruit, however yesterday I had jacket potato and salmon, so I properly gave in at lunchtime to the ridiculousness that WI day forces on me! I really wish I could switch to a morning group, that would be soooo much easier!

I shall keep your advice in mind and try forget about that stupid 1/2lb! ^.^

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's brill news, you to can maybe plan a minimins get together? I'd be up for that.

Oh I think what I said was not what they wanted to hear. I don't agree with setting out on this half measures and letting life the ups and down be a reason to eat badly. Yes we all mess up and I'm not perfect but I am honest

And we lo e that your honest! Ur the angel sitting on my shoulder and I'm the devil sitting on the other side lol.i'd love a mini mins meet up. Where bouts you from? Xxx

Hey! just come across this thread, congrats on starting this journey poppy and good luck!! How have you done so far? I've got around 6 stone to lose so a long journey ahead for me too.
Have a nice day :) xx

81lbs to go!!

Hey! just come across this thread, congrats on starting this journey poppy and good luck!! How have you done so far? I've got around 6 stone to lose so a long journey ahead for me too.
Have a nice day :) xx

81lbs to go!!

Hi Vitoria Hun, come join the party! Hehe!

I'm doing ok, lost 3 1/2lb my first week, +2lb my second week, but I'm plodding on hehe! What diet you doing? I have 12 stone to lose ahhhhh lol xxxx

And we lo e that your honest! Ur the angel sitting on my shoulder and I'm the devil sitting on the other side lol.i'd love a mini mins meet up. Where bouts you from? Xxx

I'm in Grimsby but love an excuse to go away.

I'm as equally firm on myself I don't dish out advice then sit with a KFC mega bucket.

I can't please everyone fact is loosing weight is hard hard work. You don't go to a job interview, buy the clothes, do the prep, travel, be grilled and say ill just give it half of what I've got if that's not enough tough, I won't get upset or plan a wedding n say I'll just make half of the planning apts rest ill not go and hope for best on the day hope the flowers still turn up. In life you have to set out to give things your all so I think. And as long as you can put your hand on your heart and say I really gave it 1000% then if you don't get it smile. With loosing weight tho you will always win if you want to and try. Every single person by laws of biology can loose weight (bar a few very extreme medical situations)

How long it takes, whether you get there or not, the importance of it and priority of it are all set by the person and that person alone No one else.

I'm as equally firm on myself I don't dish out advice then sit with a KFC mega bucket.

I can't please everyone fact is loosing weight is hard hard work. You don't go to a job interview, buy the clothes, do the prep, travel, be grilled and say ill just give it half of what I've got if that's not enough tough, I won't get upset or plan a wedding n say I'll just make half of the planning apts rest ill not go and hope for best on the day hope the flowers still turn up. In life you have to set out to give things your all so I think. And as long as you can put your hand on your heart and say I really gave it 1000% then if you don't get it smile. With loosing weight tho you will always win if you want to and try. Every single person by laws of biology can loose weight (bar a few very extreme medical situations)

How long it takes, whether you get there or not, the importance of it and priority of it are all set by the person and that person alone No one else.

I wanna keep what you just said and read it over and over, fantastic advice hun xxx

Mmmm KFC....damn, now I'm gonna have to do some SW friendly chicken for dinner! =)

Great advice too, it's a commitment to changing a habit of a lifetime, and SO worth the reward =)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back