PinkPops Double Diary -158lb to lose!

Sorry I'm subconscious day dreaming.

Kebab for me tonight I think, love it.

Ud think I would be 8st by way I've got all the advice lol wish I'd had it 4 years ago

from fat to skinny jeans only 50lbs to go

You definately need to arrange a get together as I live in newcastle too! :) x

Aww hazie we met up today lol. Was so nice too hehe. Come on in on the tread and join the party, tell us about urself :) xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

Hi Poppy just found this thread hope its ok if i follow you?
You are doing great losing weight is not a sprint its more like a marathon -takes a long time but there will come a time when you are at the finish line and it will all be worth it
Hope you enjoy your walk xx

Hi Poppy just found this thread hope its ok if i follow you?
You are doing great losing weight is not a sprint its more like a marathon -takes a long time but there will come a time when you are at the finish line and it will all be worth it
Hope you enjoy your walk xx

Aww thank you Hun, defo feels like a marathon as I have soooo much to lose. I'll get there tho! My walk went lovely, pinkdaisy is a wonderful person! We're gonna go aqua fit on Tuesday hehe! I got my gym induction on Friday which I'm sooooo nervous about ahhh its at 4 so everyone finishing work will be in there :( xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

Hi Vitoria Hun, come join the party! Hehe!

I'm doing ok, lost 3 1/2lb my first week, +2lb my second week, but I'm plodding on hehe! What diet you doing? I have 12 stone to lose ahhhhh lol xxxx

Hehe will do hun, it's nice reading all the positivity, keeps me going!! Well done on your loss!! Just read a few of the posts and that gain sounds like it was because of being weighed at a different time? I'd ignore it if I were you!!
I'm doing the cambridge diet, I've lost 44lbs so far but really struggling the last few weeks :( need a kick up the bum!!
Well you seem motivated and confident so I'm sure you'll be getting rid of that weight in no time! xx

69lbs to go!!

Aww thank you Hun, defo feels like a marathon as I have soooo much to lose. I'll get there tho! My walk went lovely, pinkdaisy is a wonderful person! We're gonna go aqua fit on Tuesday hehe! I got my gym induction on Friday which I'm sooooo nervous about ahhh its at 4 so everyone finishing work will be in there :( xxx

I know what you mean when it seems like a marathon when you have more to lose. This is why I like this part of the forum as we all know how that feels. Best advice I ever got on here was breaking it up into smaller goals. So every half stone or getting BMI under a certain value etc. Then a small treat of something no food related helped me feel I was achieving something despite being a fair bit before I reached my goal.

Thoroughly enjoyed my walk with you today and we can defo do this together along with all the other lovely people on here :) had soo much in common it was fab ! X can't wait for aquafit x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's so nice,

Don't worry about ppl Hun my aqua fit class has all ppl in it there's even a lady n she's about 90 yrs old

from fat to skinny jeans only 50lbs to go

Glad the walk went well. I'm up for a meet but live near manchester :( but i love to drive :)

My life feels like a soddin soap opera at the moment. Sod is sat in the corner having a soddin laugh at me. Had to bob into work early and forgot my dinner :(, Joined the AA as its pay day and car has been tempremental, went out to car at 5pm to go home and the little minx wont start. Rang the AA and they are all questions as to when the thing broke. I guess they must have people joining then ringing all the time cant blame them but ggggggggrrrrrrrr.

I did manage to get a little walk/attempted run in this morning before coming to work so smiley face for me. Starving though could eat a scabby horse right now lol

BBK XX

Glad the walk went well. I'm up for a meet but live near manchester :( but i love to drive :)

My life feels like a soddin soap opera at the moment. Sod is sat in the corner having a soddin laugh at me. Had to bob into work early and forgot my dinner :(, Joined the AA as its pay day and car has been tempremental, went out to car at 5pm to go home and the little minx wont start. Rang the AA and they are all questions as to when the thing broke. I guess they must have people joining then ringing all the time cant blame them but ggggggggrrrrrrrr.

I did manage to get a little walk/attempted run in this morning before coming to work so smiley face for me. Starving though could eat a scabby horse right now lol

BBK XX

My family are from Wigan, I'll be visiting them in a few weeks we should meet for a healthy lunch :D

Sorry to hear about your car :( that's poop! As for eating a scabby horse, have u bought Tesco burgers haha ;)

Well done on the walk that's fantastic xxx

My family are from Wigan, I'll be visiting them in a few weeks we should meet for a healthy lunch :D

Sorry to hear about your car :( that's poop! As for eating a scabby horse, have u bought Tesco burgers haha ;)

Well done on the walk that's fantastic xxx

PMSL... Thanks Pops you really cheered me up. Just one month i'd like to not have an issue :(
deffo meet up

xx

Aww hazie we met up today lol. Was so nice too hehe. Come on in on the tread and join the party, tell us about urself :) xxx

Ooh thanks for the invite :) Ive been nosing in your diary since you started it so its about time I introduced myself lol.

Im Hayley & I just turned 30, am single & live on my own. Like you Id love kids someday but need to find mr right first! I started sw nearly 6 weeks ago (wi is tomorrow night) & have lost 8lbs so far :) Im hoping to lose at least 5 stones so its just the start of my journey too x

Hiya Hayley xxx I'll let Poppy do the official welcome xx

Haha no not forgotten - just not sure how quickly I'll be able to shed 28lb :). I can't remember when the challenge started. You could tell me and I could work out how much I'd lost since then and see if it's worth me joining in the challenge or if you guys will leave me all standing :)

Haha no not forgotten - just not sure how quickly I'll be able to shed 28lb :). I can't remember when the challenge started. You could tell me and I could work out how much I'd lost since then and see if it's worth me joining in the challenge or if you guys will leave me all standing :)

We're all at different stages Hun but no ones under. 20lb yet been at it. 4 weeks I think. We're not competing just using if to keep us focused.

You don't need to get to the 28lb but whatever the figure is by end of June is good as its then less off your main target x

Hey. Who you been upsetting?? I think your to the point, precise and honest. A lot of people on here have not had the tough love/words that they need and thats one of the reasons they are where they are. If someone had said ' your putting on to much weight' somewhere before I reached 15,16,17 stone I'd have done something then!!!

Sod them!!! I still love you xxx

Back