PinkPops Double Diary -158lb to lose!

Hey. Who you been upsetting?? I think your to the point, precise and honest. A lot of people on here have not had the tough love/words that they need and thats one of the reasons they are where they are. If someone had said ' your putting on to much weight' somewhere before I reached 15,16,17 stone I'd have done something then!!!

Sod them!!! I still love you xxx

I made a comment on a thread while ago saying i think its a bad idea to go into this only expecting to try a bit and you should strive to give it your all and that if your going through a tough time dont use thst as an excuse to eat and eat wrong things.
Anyway so few weeks later on someone else's post I said give it your all and my original post from a while ago was brought up saying I was referring to them.

I felt bad but that's my advice I don't want to be in same position in 2 years time because I've faffed about I'm here to loose weight and when ppl say how badly they want to do this I don't think a mind set of ill try but if I only manage a bit that's good enough will see them achieve for themselves.

Awwww ty love you tooooo. :)

Skinny jeans i totally agree with you.My friend and i arranged to go swimming this morning and she told me to be ready and waiting for 6:40. So up I get, dressed, had my breakfast and shoes on waiting when I get a txt saying to go back to bed she's to tired and can't get out of bed. It's not the first time this has happened either. She says I can go on my own... Which I can but she said she was driving and we was going to a totally diff pool and I wouldn't waste money going when I get my gym membership at my own pool tomorrow, i was going so we could do it together. She is constantly letting me down last min when we have arranged something and I'm sick of it. I don't need her to go swimming or walking but when you arrange something u don't let people down 5mins before! she's all huffy now saying I'm having a go at her for not going swimming and shes being quite harsh to me, so I think she totally misses the point! I'm just gonna do my own thing from now on and lose this weight alone, I hoped she'd want to lose it too seen as she's 5stone heavier than me But you can only take a horse to water but you cant make it drink! Yesterday I asked if she wanted to walk the dogs as it was a lovely night but she said she couldn't be bothered, and it's constantly like that. Which is fine I don't mind if she don't wanna put any effort it then I'm not bothered but she won't lose weight! I took her to SW Tuesday and yesterday she was telling me how stupid the diet was and that everyone knows if u wanna lose weight u eat rabbit food...so why she so big then?! I don't see her lasting on SW or losing weight but I guess some people just want it handed to them on a plate! Hope she proves me wrong but I doubt it.

Rant over

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

It must be very annoying to be let down so often. I like your attitude though, you can do this with or without her support. It sounds like she is more of a millstone than a support to be honest. Hopefully for her she will eventually be so impressed by your success that she will kick herself into gear, but you can't do any more until she gets to that point - it's time to focus on yourself just now.

ii agree with lass its time to focus on you and your goals, if your friend wants to join you then thats great its always nice to have a slimming buddy but if shes not ready to do it then dont let it derail you you can do it with or without her.and you have all us on here supporting you.
Hopefully your friend will come round soon and start getting healthy sometimes you just get stuck in a rut though and cant see how anythng will help you i know thats how i felt before i found sw a few years ago
Good luck with your journey xx

Thanks girls, I most certainly am going to do this on my own... I got this fat on my own so I don't need help losing it on my own either! I get my gym membership tomorrow and then there's no stopping me hehehe! Can't wait! Today I'm going to see my friend with the baby and then go on a walk afterwards down the river :) ON MY OWN! Haha! feel really upset about it all and my friend being so nasty and harsh but never mind lol I really don't care anymore if she wants to stay how she is then nothing I can do about it, but I'm not staying big :) xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

Hey

been following yiu but havent commented fir a while your doung so well and very motivated.

I had and have friends lije that but i also find they hold you back in the gym and swimming cause you go at their pace not yiur own. Its sad really you try so hard to be a good friend and at 30 Im only realising what a friend really is. Im the type of person that it plays on my mind constantly and i get upset for something i havent even done wrong. Try not to worry we are all your surrogate friends and well never let you down.

Dai iawn poppy lol means well done in Welsh.

Sarah x

Hey

been following yiu but havent commented fir a while your doung so well and very motivated.

I had and have friends lije that but i also find they hold you back in the gym and swimming cause you go at their pace not yiur own. Its sad really you try so hard to be a good friend and at 30 Im only realising what a friend really is. Im the type of person that it plays on my mind constantly and i get upset for something i havent even done wrong. Try not to worry we are all your surrogate friends and well never let you down.

Dai iawn poppy lol means well done in Welsh.

Sarah x

I'm the same Hun I get really upset I hate arguing with people I'm 27 thought I was past falling out with friends lol never mind. I feel quite upset about it all to be honest but its made me even more determined to lose this weight :)

Going shopping with pinkdaisy today to buy some gym stuff :D and have a spot of lunch :D xxx

Skinny jeans i totally agree with you.My friend and i arranged to go swimming this morning and she told me to be ready and waiting for 6:40. So up I get, dressed, had my breakfast and shoes on waiting when I get a txt saying to go back to bed she's to tired and can't get out of bed. It's not the first time this has happened either. She says I can go on my own... Which I can but she said she was driving and we was going to a totally diff pool and I wouldn't waste money going when I get my gym membership at my own pool tomorrow, i was going so we could do it together. She is constantly letting me down last min when we have arranged something and I'm sick of it. I don't need her to go swimming or walking but when you arrange something u don't let people down 5mins before! she's all huffy now saying I'm having a go at her for not going swimming and shes being quite harsh to me, so I think she totally misses the point! I'm just gonna do my own thing from now on and lose this weight alone, I hoped she'd want to lose it too seen as she's 5stone heavier than me But you can only take a horse to water but you cant make it drink! Yesterday I asked if she wanted to walk the dogs as it was a lovely night but she said she couldn't be bothered, and it's constantly like that. Which is fine I don't mind if she don't wanna put any effort it then I'm not bothered but she won't lose weight! I took her to SW Tuesday and yesterday she was telling me how stupid the diet was and that everyone knows if u wanna lose weight u eat rabbit food...so why she so big then?! I don't see her lasting on SW or losing weight but I guess some people just want it handed to them on a plate! Hope she proves me wrong but I doubt it.

Rant over

I was that girl once, I never let ppl down like that and I was only 13st but my friend did it and I gave up I can't this I can't that my work my this my god damn bible of excuses. She now has an awesome body (ego to match but hard off to her ) if only I had stuck with her and listened so now it's my turn and your turn and in less than a years time ull be celebrating and your friend will be struggling with the hard road.

Use her excuses to fuel you as now you can see how daft they sound x

Thanks girls, I most certainly am going to do this on my own... I got this fat on my own so I don't need help losing it on my own either! I get my gym membership tomorrow and then there's no stopping me hehehe! Can't wait! Today I'm going to see my friend with the baby and then go on a walk afterwards down the river :) ON MY OWN! Haha! feel really upset about it all and my friend being so nasty and harsh but never mind lol I really don't care anymore if she wants to stay how she is then nothing I can do about it, but I'm not staying big :) xxx

Did you get it on nhs the membership?
I'm off to gym this morning my anxiety isn't great and gym helps so much.
Ooooooo if your seeing pink daisy get planning that meet up for us all. :) x

Hi popsicles, chips here. Good for you. Remember one of my early posts to you, that in the past I have had "friends" who for their own reasons wanted me to stay the way I was. Friends and sometimes even partners can feel threatened by change. It sounds like she knows she can't do it and is jealous of your spirit and determination. Is she the "friend" who talked you into a calorie loaded steak sandwich by any chance ? :cool: Be good chips xx

Well WFSJ, you do have to be careful with peoples feelings ....... I read on another thread, you said "I am not a fan of chips ...." Sob Sob :cry:I thought we were friends? chips xx

Well WFSJ, you do have to be careful with peoples feelings ....... I read on another thread, you said "I am not a fan of chips ...." Sob Sob :cry:I thought we were friends? chips xx

Awwwwww chips :(

Cake yourself in chilli cheese and and your sw free then ill marry you. ;) i will forever be haunted by my own advice ;) x

from fat to skinny jeans only 50 lb to go

Wfsj if people cant accept advise they shouldnt ask.for it easy as. I didnt see anything wrong with your advise straight to the point lol xx

They reckon that women ask for help but mean they want agreement!!! As in ' I had chips last night, only 600 calories, it will be ok won't it?' if your answer is anything other then ' of course it is' your gonna be in trouble lol. Or something like that

Screw them all!!! I've worked with sabatargers and witches most of my adult life. Constantly offering support then stabbing me in the back and offering me tempting stuff, not turning up to work out, letting me down for a meet up!!! Ggggrrrr makes me so mad. I'm now working in a really nice (less stressful) environment with people that are being really supportive. Helping me get healthier and skinnier.

BBK xxx

Wfsj if people cant accept advise they shouldnt ask.for it easy as. I didnt see anything wrong with your advise straight to the point lol xx

Thanks I'm loving the WFSJ tag to. :)

Well it's funny cos me feeling bad about trying to help has very nearly derailed me last 2 days it hasn't obvs :)

You guys are great at support and I sure hope someone somewhere throws my own advice at me to I like to hear the reality I want to fit into skinny jeans :)

Well girlies I'm loving the support and encouragement on here!

I don't think my friend does it to sabotage me I really just think she's lazy and not in the right mind set. For her she thinks it's ok to let people down because she has a lot going on in her life and uses a lot of excuses as to why she does things. Its always in her time and her terms, which I'm ok with. I told her i was getting a treadmill and she said 'why you have me to walk with' my reply was 'we only walk once a week hun i wanna go everyday' she then promised she would walk with me daily and shes had great intentions the first week but by the end of the second week shes not as interested.

Maybe I do come across a little pushy i dunno, but I just try to help and be supportive and be the kick up the arse I wish someone was giving me! She obviously doesn't like it but only because she as no motivation what so ever and no get up and go about her. She likes to tell people she's really healthy swimming and walking her dogs daily when the reality is she's not and she's quite lazy. I don't really care to be honest lol just sick of being let down when I have my shoes on or rearranged my day for her. not any more, gonna have an 'I couldn't give a dam' attitude and do this alone with the help of my minimin friends of course :) hehe!

On a brighter note me and pinkdaisy went shopping today at the metro... I got a new bag and we had lunch at 'Spud u Like' was lovely, then came home and picked up poppy and as it was so sunny I walked a mile and a half down by the river, my legs hurt but I did it!! Woohoo!

Salmon tonight for tea my FAVE!!! Yum!! Xxx

Yey so proud of ur efforts and very proud to be your friend x and your not "on ur own" you have me and our lovely friends on here :) xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ahhhhh so nice to see.

Well done on your walk today no stopping you now

well done girls on your shopping trip and your walking shows your in your right mind to do it xx

I'm. 3lb down this week.

Only 2.8 lb until my 2 stone award :)

Wow that's fantastic Hun! Well done you really are doing amazing!!

I'm off out on a walk now down the river again hehe! Fun times :) xxxx

Back