PinkPops Double Diary -158lb to lose!

Happy happy lady today and chips I'm going to try some chips I screen munched a recipe for some Texas cheesy chips so I'm having these at weekend with kebab and corn cob.

from fat to skinny jeans only 48lb to go

Well done on the loss WFSJ. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO proud of you xxx

Bleur..............Working on my days holiday ............................well kind of i'm on here lol xx

Come on the girls xxx

Well done on the loss WFSJ. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO proud of you xxx

Bleur..............Working on my days holiday ............................well kind of i'm on here lol xx

Come on the girls xxx

Ahhhhh jeez thank you. I need 2.8lb to my 2 stone award I want this more than anything so full steam ahead. X

Ahhhhh jeez thank you. I need 2.8lb to my 2 stone award I want this more than anything so full steam ahead. X

I know your gonna do it too. Have you got a pair all picked out and ready to try on??

BBK x

Well done Wfsj thats a fab loss. What plan are you following?

Sarah x

I know your gonna do it too. Have you got a pair all picked out and ready to try on??

BBK x

No they will be new ones I won't get in them by 2 stone got another 2-3 stone to go after that but my mission is to walk into diesel, Armani even just top shop n go them ones and not go oh I don't fit into jeans here.

Well done Wfsj thats a fab loss. What plan are you following?

Sarah x

Oh I mix it up ee for first 7 or so weeks then added some red then a lot of red, then a few green this week mostly green and ee but I'm doing a lot if exercise at first it halted scales but getting losses again now. :)

And though still a lot of fat to loose the exercise is just tucking it in n making my soft more firmer. Do a lot of squats and its massively improved my cellulite

Appeal to Poppy's followers to help me.

I'm struggling tonight had a crappy day and now my son has stole my last fudge Alpen light I'm about to go n eat something immense n way off plan.

Not only did he steal it he's eaten half n put other half in his dinner bowl with his fish n chips from chippy. He's abused my Alpen light. :(

I've had my tea chippy tea, no chips and batter of fish and mushy peas.

I'm still hungry and need to eat crap. :(

willfitskinnyjeans said:
Appeal to Poppy's followers to help me.

I'm struggling tonight had a crappy day and now my son has stole my last fudge Alpen light I'm about to go n eat something immense n way off plan.

Not only did he steal it he's eaten half n put other half in his dinner bowl with his fish n chips from chippy. He's abused my Alpen light. :(

I've had my tea chippy tea, no chips and batter of fish and mushy peas.

I'm still hungry and need to eat crap. :(

Don't do it! You'll regret it afterwards!! What else have you got in the house that isn't too bad? Any Options drinks? Fruit teas? Something sweet but not calorific? :) xx

Dont do it you've done so well.and lost a good weight this week. Is there anything else you could eat thats not bad? Fruit and yoghurt. Try doing sonething fir a little while to take your mind off it.

Sarah xx

I'm on here keeping my hands busy and I've lined up a bowl of strawberrys toffee muller light and pack of mini Oreos 5 syns for when my little Alpen thief is in bed. I'm going to get my duvet on sofa n not move til I go to bed lol

Wow that's fantastic Hun! Well done you really are doing amazing!!

I'm off out on a walk now down the river again hehe! Fun times :) xxxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

Did you start gym today ?

I'm on here keeping my hands busy and I've lined up a bowl of strawberrys toffee muller light and pack of mini Oreos 5 syns for when my little Alpen thief is in bed. I'm going to get my duvet on sofa n not move til I go to bed lol

lol lol i have done that before now xx

Omg. I leave you alone for a couple of hours and your on the rocks.

Well you can return the favour. I'm out with my best mate for his 40th birthday and I'm currently trying to figure out my alcohol calorie consumption while convincing myself that a curry would be a bad idea!!!

Omg. I leave you alone for a couple of hours and your on the rocks.

Well you can return the favour. I'm out with my best mate for his 40th birthday and I'm currently trying to figure out my alcohol calorie consumption while convincing myself that a curry would be a bad idea!!!

Sorry I missed this,

Don't do it lol if you already have, straight back on it today with lots of super free.
I was fine I'm having a few wobbles lately :( this place is awesome. Thanks everyone

Right we're am I!

I hope no one broke it on there wobble eeek! Your all doing so well and will be the size you want in no time.

Great advice poppy you should use it some time!! :( yesterday was awful! The day started great, got up had a muller light yogurt to kick start my body. Drove the bf to work and on way back stopped at the river and walked a mile and a half. Feel great! Had a small jacket potato for lunch and salad with tuna and light mayo. 3 hours later for some reason I ate 3packets of noodles!!!! :( I was so hungry and I have no idea why!!! then later on we went my brothers and we all had a Chinese, sweet and sour chicken balls with fried rice! I'm so angry at myself grrr, there's just no need for me to eat crap it's just stupid after my hard work! There are no excuses apart from I wanted it and greedily ate it, you think being such hugely over weight would kick me into stopping being so stupid but I guess fat lazy me took over, and it's annoyed me! I pulled myself to one side and told myself off, we shall have no repeat of this silly behaviour!!

As punishment I will be walking double the amount I normally do, that's 3 miles! That will teach my body a lesson! Today is beautiful outside really sunny! my brother and his gf wants me to go sit in a beer garden with them and have a few drinks..... I said I'd go but I'm gonna grove and only have diet cokes! Got to be good today!!

What you all up to this bank holiday weekend? Xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

Right we're am I!

I hope no one broke it on there wobble eeek! Your all doing so well and will be the size you want in no time.

Great advice poppy you should use it some time!! :( yesterday was awful! The day started great, got up had a muller light yogurt to kick start my body. Drove the bf to work and on way back stopped at the river and walked a mile and a half. Feel great! Had a small jacket potato for lunch and salad with tuna and light mayo. 3 hours later for some reason I ate 3packets of noodles!!!! :( I was so hungry and I have no idea why!!! then later on we went my brothers and we all had a Chinese, sweet and sour chicken balls with fried rice! I'm so angry at myself grrr, there's just no need for me to eat crap it's just stupid after my hard work! There are no excuses apart from I wanted it and greedily ate it, you think being such hugely over weight would kick me into stopping being so stupid but I guess fat lazy me took over, and it's annoyed me! I pulled myself to one side and told myself off, we shall have no repeat of this silly behaviour!!

As punishment I will be walking double the amount I normally do, that's 3 miles! That will teach my body a lesson! Today is beautiful outside really sunny! my brother and his gf wants me to go sit in a beer garden with them and have a few drinks..... I said I'd go but I'm gonna grove and only have diet cokes! Got to be good today!!

What you all up to this bank holiday weekend? Xxx

It makes me sad when you call yourself names :( this is really hard and you will make mistakes but you cAn pull them back. And next time enjoy the take away but choose chow mein don't need to miss out totally.

Tonight I'm off out for first time in ages I wanted cinema but that's a huge issue for me I go cinema for nachos and chocolate as much as the film so I'm staying clear of cinema and going bowling instead.

3 miles walking is amazing. Are you noticing your fitness getting better?

It makes me sad when you call yourself names :( this is really hard and you will make mistakes but you cAn pull them back. And next time enjoy the take away but choose chow mein don't need to miss out totally.

Tonight I'm off out for first time in ages I wanted cinema but that's a huge issue for me I go cinema for nachos and chocolate as much as the film so I'm staying clear of cinema and going bowling instead.

3 miles walking is amazing. Are you noticing your fitness getting better?

Not that I've notice so much yet Hun but if I keep at it I will soon hopefully lol. I'm not calling myself names as such as its all true, I need to get a grip with myself lol! I am upset that my gym induction was cancelled too :,( it's rebooked for Tuesday thank goodness.

Aw I'm the same going cinema it's all about the food! Bowling is sooooo much fun your gonna love it! Well done you not going cinema, you have amazing will power!

Xxxxx

hi poppy

good morning love do not beat yourself up hun we all have bad days in my case it use to be weeks lol lol but like i always use to say i got up brushed myself down and started again your doing great love and a 3 mile walk is amazing its the exercise i love and enjoy doing it good luck this week and no worrys its bank holiday and the suns out at last so enjoy yourself but like you said make diffrent choices your doing brill xxxxxxxxx ((((((((((hugs)))))))))))

Back