PinkPops Double Diary -158lb to lose!

hi skinnyjeans

i use to love bowling i use to be in a team many years ago and one night i had had to many beers and went down the lane with the ball lolol saying that i got a strike but got it took off me lol lol

Not that I've notice so much yet Hun but if I keep at it I will soon hopefully lol. I'm not calling myself names as such as its all true, I need to get a grip with myself lol! I am upset that my gym induction was cancelled too :,( it's rebooked for Tuesday thank goodness.

Aw I'm the same going cinema it's all about the food! Bowling is sooooo much fun your gonna love it! Well done you not going cinema, you have amazing will power!

Xxxxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

I know you do same as me I'm horrible to myself but you are still beautiful ok.

Yes kick ursrlf up bum you don't want to get into habit of 1 big treat a week just yet as it could easily undo your hard work and ull struggle n at this stage you want to see numbers go down to spur you on.

The hard work in sw comes from planning , leaving things to chance is where most ppl struggle. If a take away with family is regular and you want to join in go through your books and write in a diary or on your phone your good syn options

Chow mein 6.5syns 380g
Beef and black bean 5.5 syns 380g (check those syns to be accurate) and do a list of 5/6 things ud eat and when everyone is choosing dont look at the menu look at your own menu and say to yourself I can join in but these are my choices only.

It doesn't work for everyone but I just don't give myself the other options its either the sw within syns or not at all.

When ppl say they've worked hard this week I think most ppl mean they've cooked and planned And shopped well.

from fat to skinny jeans only 48lb to go

Re: Poppy's plan -158lb to lose!

Wow what an inspiring post you are foing amazingly.
I get simalar problems with my tummy f ont know what causes it colonoscopy showed nill. I think sometimes ita caused by chicken or certain sauces or fizzy drinks with big meals. Keep up your good work hun I know you can do this

hi skinnyjeans

i use to love bowling i use to be in a team many years ago and one night i had had to many beers and went down the lane with the ball lolol saying that i got a strike but got it took off me lol lol

Oh as if they took it off you should of got the points just for comedy purposes.

Bowling is a better choice. I gave up diet coke when I started sw so my treat at bowling will be a diet coke and chow mein within syns on way home. Cooked with no oil if my take away will do it.

I've overcome so many temptations and challenges but cinema I don't enjoy if I'm not munching it'll be like going bowling and not being given a ball to play with so I'm happy to just avoid it. In fact there isn't actually a film I want to see if I'm brutally honest with myself I want to go for the munches as I've been wobbling last week n not given in yet, I know I want the nachos so ill go have them then justify my mistake and say oh it's just once etc and I didn't mean to and in reality I always intended to get them n mess up so I'm making a different choice.

Morning poppy

your day wasnt an epic fail so its good you didnt lose all control. Just some advice as Chinese contains a lot of salt u may wanna think about drink a lot of water over next couple of days to flush yourself out.

Have a nice weekend and enjoy yourself.

Sarah xx

Morning all. Sorry your gym induction was cancelled Poppy hope it goes well on Tuesday,dont worry about eating things you shouldnt have we all have days like that as long as they dont happen too often you will be fine like wfsj said its all about planning and using your syns so you dont feel left out,
we are gong out foe chinease buffet on monday and i am planning to eat boiled rice lost of salad and plain chicken strips we are going with my sister and niece who is only 6 months old so i will take some of her baby food tubs and fill it with syn free chinease sauce and put that on my food (as long as the waiters dont catch me lol)

aw i love bowling havent been in ages hope you have a great time

Ouch..... very tender this morning ??I really need some stodgy food to soak up the fumes lol. Good night though!!!!

Sorry that your gym thing got cancelled poppy, but I'm so proud of you for planning your walking instead xxxx

Ok quick drop in coz I'm late, but I sneekly stepped on scales and they say I've lost 10lb all together since I started! :) xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

Hey poppy, mistakes exist to be learned from! As long as you got something from the mistake, that's what's important!

Some People Dream Of Success, Others Wake Up And Work Hard For It

Ok quick drop in coz I'm late, but I sneekly stepped on scales and they say I've lost 10lb all together since I started! :) xxx

Noooooo wayyyy I told you that 2 lb gain was a hoax figure lol :) :) :)

Noooooo wayyyy I told you that 2 lb gain was a hoax figure lol :) :) :)

Haha ty Hun, hope so :)

Was out today with my brother, his gf and my friend in beer gardens, we had lunch AND tea out it was hard! I got a chicken ceser salad for lunch, gave my brother the really really greasy fried bread all over it, it had a bit of cheese on it and a sauce but I was happy with it. Then for tea we was in a diff pub and again I ordered chicken salad again lol, asked to have it without the avocado, croutons and cheese and the sauce on the side. Felt proud of myself, everyone else was drinking I stuck to my diet lemonade :) my friend ate a huge mixed grill the largest fattening thing on the menu, doubt she's lost weight at SW this week...

My bf is in London this weekend so I have the house to myself, I really miss him I feel really lonely :( I know tonight I'm gonna get scared too being on my own :( wish he was here! Poppy is looking after me!!!

Tomorrow morning I'm getting up early and trotting off swimming alone, then gonna walk the dog :) might as well make the most of being alone lol.

How was everyone's Saturday? Xxx

poppy so proud off you your coming on leaps and bounds good on you

poppy so proud off you your coming on leaps and bounds good on you

Thanks chezz hehe!

I'm sat with some grapes right now munching on these instead of having crisps... Which I normally would lol.

Xxx

Oh as if they took it off you should of got the points just for comedy purposes.

Bowling is a better choice. I gave up diet coke when I started sw so my treat at bowling will be a diet coke and chow mein within syns on way home. Cooked with no oil if my take away will do it.

I've overcome so many temptations and challenges but cinema I don't enjoy if I'm not munching it'll be like going bowling and not being given a ball to play with so I'm happy to just avoid it. In fact there isn't actually a film I want to see if I'm brutally honest with myself I want to go for the munches as I've been wobbling last week n not given in yet, I know I want the nachos so ill go have them then justify my mistake and say oh it's just once etc and I didn't mean to and in reality I always intended to get them n mess up so I'm making a different choice.

lol lol i said that i gave them a good laugh
yes i agree with you i have also changed things i do like you said if we want to change our bodys we have to change our habits yes i love the nachos and cheese sauce when go to the pictures so like yourself i would rather not go plus there is nothing worth watching...... i love Chinese food i have started trying to do some at home i wish my Chinese was as kind as yours

Thanks chezz hehe!

I'm sat with some grapes right now munching on these instead of having crisps... Which I normally would lol.

Xxx

see there you go brill well done (((((((hugs))))))))

10lbs is amazing in only a few weeks! You should be mega proud, you are doing so well xxx

10lbs is amazing in only a few weeks! You should be mega proud, you are doing so well xxx

Thank you so much,

Will have my official WI on Wednesday tho :) xxx

Ahhhh what's happening this weekend!!! First Friday Chinese, then yesterday two meals out now today another meal out... They made me a chicken salad JUST for me (didn't eat the coldslaw) just chicken and lettuce bit of malt vinegar. Then tonight my mate wants to get a talkeaway! Ahhhh she's getting a kebab ( some SW diet she's on lol) and I'm getting a Chinese, boiled rice with beef in black bean sauce. Think that's a healthy option right? Can't wait for the weekend to be over. I went on a long walk today of 2 1/2 miles and wasn't even tired!!!!! I could have walk much further but my mate stopped and REFUSED to walk any further coz she said she was tired :( but still I guess 2 1/2 miles is far! My brother said he will go on a walk with me on Friday.... Now my brothers a bin man and walks for a living constantly, he's perfect to tire me out LOL.

Feeling really good right now, I can see I'm getting fitter and I feel it lol silly that i can feel it as I have only lost 10lb haha but I guess I'm going for it this time, I keep dreaming if being slim!

What u all been doing, how did the bowling go WFISJ? Cup cake? Chips? Chezz? Louise? Lady? Pinkdaisy? Lol xxxx

Poppy's plan -158lb to lose!

Hi everyone! Really enjoying this thread, you are all so inspiring! I am giving myself a shake. I need to fix things! A couple of years ago I did SW and dropped from 12st9 to 11st. I was so proud of myself. And today I have put on a good bit again- I now weigh 11st11. Wow it is quite freeing actually telling people that! I need and want to change. My goal weight is 9 stone. And I know I can do it, I've done it before. I have huge motivation as well - i am getting married next may! :) and with a wedding to look fwd to comes a honeymoon. And i haven't worn a bikini since i was 18 - 9 years ago! So here goes! I am hoping to join your thread and become part of this really supportive community. I need it! I do SW online as I just can't get to meetings, I commute for four hours a day so online is perfect for me, but I really miss the support network. I am really looking fwd to getting to know you all and hopefully I can make the changes I need to make! :) day one tomorrow - 39lbs to lose.

Weight loss isn't just for my wedding - it's for life!

Hi everyone! Really enjoying this thread, you are all so inspiring! I am giving myself a shake. I need to fix things! A couple of years ago I did SW and dropped from 12st9 to 11st. I was so proud of myself. And today I have put on a good bit again- I now weigh 11st11. Wow it is quite freeing actually telling people that! I need and want to change. My goal weight is 9 stone. And I know I can do it, I've done it before. I have huge motivation as well - i am getting married next may! :) and with a wedding to look fwd to comes a honeymoon. And i haven't worn a bikini since i was 18 - 9 years ago! So here goes! I am hoping to join your thread and become part of this really supportive community. I need it! I do SW online as I just can't get to meetings, I commute for four hours a day so online is perfect for me, but I really miss the support network. I am really looking fwd to getting to know you all and hopefully I can make the changes I need to make! :) day one tomorrow - 39lbs to lose.

Weight loss isn't just for my wedding - it's for life!

Hi cathy, come on in and join the party!! :D

Congratulations on your wedding plans, what better motivation to start feeling fantastic hehe! Unfortunately I have A LOT more to lose than you but we're all here for a reason lol. How was your bank holiday weekend? Xxx

Back