PinkPops Double Diary -158lb to lose!

Poppy's plan -158lb to lose!

Thanks Poppy! It's nice having somewhere to come to for support, it can be lonely trying it all on my own! :)

My weekend so far has been great fun socially but not so much for weight loss! I am off tomorrow and am going to spend it at the gym in the morning and then going grocery shopping. I will have a meal plan made for the whole week and I am determined to stick to it! How are you all spending the bank holiday?

Weight loss isn't just for my wedding - it's for life!

Hi everyone! Really enjoying this thread, you are all so inspiring! I am giving myself a shake. I need to fix things! A couple of years ago I did SW and dropped from 12st9 to 11st. I was so proud of myself. And today I have put on a good bit again- I now weigh 11st11. Wow it is quite freeing actually telling people that! I need and want to change. My goal weight is 9 stone. And I know I can do it, I've done it before. I have huge motivation as well - i am getting married next may! :) and with a wedding to look fwd to comes a honeymoon. And i haven't worn a bikini since i was 18 - 9 years ago! So here goes! I am hoping to join your thread and become part of this really supportive community. I need it! I do SW online as I just can't get to meetings, I commute for four hours a day so online is perfect for me, but I really miss the support network. I am really looking fwd to getting to know you all and hopefully I can make the changes I need to make! :) day one tomorrow - 39lbs to lose.

Hi welcome, there great on here its great.

Can I ask did yOu notice a big difference from the 12st 9 to the 11st?

I've gone from 15st to 13st2 so far and some things I've noticed loads but on whole still feel just as big I'm hoping that the nxt 1.5st will show a lot more.

from fat to skinny jeans only 48lb to go

Hey! Thanks for the welcome I have to say I really did notice it a lot. Especially in my face and upper arms, it gave me confidence to wear sleeveless clothes again! And people really started to notice and comment, which just makes you bubble inside! Well done on your weight loss that is so good! Can I ask does anyone else religiously read the magazines? I find that They are so great for recipes!

Hey! Thanks for the welcome I have to say I really did notice it a lot. Especially in my face and upper arms, it gave me confidence to wear sleeveless clothes again! And people really started to notice and comment, which just makes you bubble inside! Well done on your weight loss that is so good! Can I ask does anyone else religiously read the magazines? I find that They are so great for recipes!

I love the magazines tho In my little collection I did notice at one point they recycled a lot of same or very similar recipes. But I still buy it , ESP not going to group it keeps you in loop on new products etc.

I would defo say ur Chinese was the healthy option , can't believe ur mate had a kebab!!! Lol that made me giggle.

Ur doing so fab, can't wait for our swim and walk tomorrow! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Are you ready for a LONG walk haha :) I should be asleep but can't sleep lol xx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

Are you ready for a LONG walk haha :) I should be asleep but can't sleep lol xx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

Don't be afraid to say no to your friend over things like take aways it's like having a drink buddy but with food and eventually your attitude to food will become massively different to hers.

Don't be afraid to say no to your friend over things like take aways it's like having a drink buddy but with food and eventually your attitude to food will become massively different to hers.

She turned up to the house with a packet of Pringles and ate them all and a packet of revels and ate them all too AND ordered prawn toast from the Chinese and ate all of that too, plus her kebab! :eek:

She turned up to the house with a packet of Pringles and ate them all and a packet of revels and ate them all too AND ordered prawn toast from the Chinese and ate all of that too, plus her kebab! :eek:

Is this the friend that on sw with you?
Hmmmm I think your in two very different places. Good for you on not having them to though Pringles are a killer you don't ever get full or fed up of them. You sticking to your normal Wednesday wi this week?

ooh pringles yummy!! well done on resisting them it like they say once you pop you cant stop lol

ooh pringles yummy!! well done on resisting them it like they say once you pop you cant stop lol

Hahaha! I didn't eat any, my friend asked if I missed that stuff and I said not to an extent. I miss eating it sure coz I like fattening food BUT is it worth staying fat for, nope!

Pinkdaisy will be at mine in an hour and we are off swimming and then walking our Poppy's haha! Looking forward to it :) hehe xxx

Well done on the Pringles. I don't think I'd have been as strong. I looooovvvveee the sour cream and cheese. Oh god my tummy just rumbled thinking about them lol.
Well the birthday weekend from fatty hell continues !! After 2 nights out for a 40th today is the turn of my middle man. He's 4 today. Now for me my kids birthdays are my days too. It's a long standing tradition that moms get the day off because it's also there anniversary of doing a lot of hard work!!!! Its dads turn to do a lot of work lol. Anyhow. OH collected the birthday cake from my moms last night but arrived home with a ridiculous number of cup cakes too. Since she's had to stop eating cake ect for her health, she's constantly making them and sending them here. Luckily she can't cook very well and they normally aren't very tempting but my god they look good this morning.

Willpower....willpower....willpower....

I want to just stay curled up in bed and ignore the kitchen.

Have a good day all xx

Well done on the Pringles. I don't think I'd have been as strong. I looooovvvveee the sour cream and cheese. Oh god my tummy just rumbled thinking about them lol.
Well the birthday weekend from fatty hell continues !! After 2 nights out for a 40th today is the turn of my middle man. He's 4 today. Now for me my kids birthdays are my days too. It's a long standing tradition that moms get the day off because it's also there anniversary of doing a lot of hard work!!!! Its dads turn to do a lot of work lol. Anyhow. OH collected the birthday cake from my moms last night but arrived home with a ridiculous number of cup cakes too. Since she's had to stop eating cake ect for her health, she's constantly making them and sending them here. Luckily she can't cook very well and they normally aren't very tempting but my god they look good this morning.

Have a good day all xx

Good luck and enjoy your day with your little one.
I like your tradition

Well done on not going for the Pringles! I suppose it is important to remember the end goal when people try to derail your good efforts! When your friend sees how well you are doing, it might be the wake up she needs to take the plan seriously? I guess we all need to be in the right headspace, and by the sounds of things you are there!

Babycake, I hope you have a lovely day with your kids and the party. Keep strong! Think of how you will feel at the end of the day if you haven't given in to the temptation. You will be so proud!! Good luck!

Have a good day all xx
have a great day and happy 4th birthday to your little man to and wot a lovely sunny day for him

Hi Poppy :) I have read through your whole diary and you are doing inspirationally great! I found myself nodding along to alot of what you have said - I am similar weight to you, I have an obsession with crisps ( mmmm... dorito's), I love my 2 pooches, and so so many more similarities!!
Ive come to subscribe if thats ok? :) Also I love your picture! You are so pretty! xx

Have a good day all xx

Happy birthday to ur son :) hehe hope u all have a fab day :D xxx

Well done on not going for the Pringles! I suppose it is important to remember the end goal when people try to derail your good efforts! When your friend sees how well you are doing, it might be the wake up she needs to take the plan seriously? I guess we all need to be in the right headspace, and by the sounds of things you are there!

Babycake, I hope you have a lovely day with your kids and the party. Keep strong! Think of how you will feel at the end of the day if you haven't given in to the temptation. You will be so proud!! Good luck!

I hope when she see's the weight coming off she will be more focused :) xxx

Hi Poppy :) I have read through your whole diary and you are doing inspirationally great! I found myself nodding along to alot of what you have said - I am similar weight to you, I have an obsession with crisps ( mmmm... dorito's), I love my 2 pooches, and so so many more similarities!!
Ive come to subscribe if thats ok? :) Also I love your picture! You are so pretty! xx

Hiya :)
I loveeee crisps nom nom they are just so so yummy!!! Hehe! Love for you to join the party hehe! And thank you for saying my pretty -blush- xxx

I hope when she see's the weight coming off she will be more focused :) xxx

If your friend has a loss after eating all that ill eat my own hat and go on her plan cos I bust my gut n only just loose.

Hey everyone! How are you all getting on today? Bank holidays are hard! Being out of routine takes more effort!! I am really pleased with today - got to the gym this morning and met my friend for a coffee afterwards and I avoided anything bad! Just had an Americano. (Normally I would not have even considered not gettin something yummy!) I had started the day with bacon, eggs and my HEB slice of bread. Having baked chicken fillets and SW roasties and salad for dinner, only had 5.5 syns so far today. I spent 4.5 syns on asda's on brand skips, which are amazing!!

:) weigh in is on Friday. Lets hope I can stay this focused til then!

Back