PinkPops Double Diary -158lb to lose!

Kebabs are actually the healthiest/lowest syn takeaway you can get?!! A small lamb kebab is about 9 syns WITHOUT the pitta. Grilled chicken one with the sauce is about 7-9 depending :) mmmm prawn toast...she's brave! Haha

Some People Dream Of Success, Others Wake Up And Work Hard For It

Kebabs are actually the healthiest/lowest syn takeaway you can get?!! A small lamb kebab is about 9 syns WITHOUT the pitta. Grilled chicken one with the sauce is about 7-9 depending :) mmmm prawn toast...she's brave! Haha

Yeah grilled kebab on the skewers are but doner kebab are laced with fat aren't they?

from fat to skinny jeans only 48lb to go

Oh no i mean the takeaway ones :) They do have fat yes, but a small one is still only around that 10 syn mark. I'll go SW App it, can't remember the exact number. You just need to minus the pitta. I tend to have a chicken one.

Extra Easy syns :) Red is double

Attachments

• image-4094563719.jpg
    image-4094563719.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 66
If your friend has a loss after eating all that ill eat my own hat and go on her plan cos I bust my gut n only just loose.

I know think I'm gonna be soooo shocked if she has a loss lol! Xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

I know think I'm gonna be soooo shocked if she has a loss lol! Xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

Good bank holiday everyone, I had a great time but pleased to be back to my routine, I've had to resist to much feel like I've been put right through the mill. X

Good bank holiday everyone, I had a great time but pleased to be back to my routine, I've had to resist to much feel like I've been put right through the mill. X

I'm glad it's over too I have ate out for EVERY meal since Friday night lol oops!

Just off swimming at 7am, I'm sooooo tired :(

I'm glad it's over too I have ate out for EVERY meal since Friday night lol oops!

Just off swimming at 7am, I'm sooooo tired :(

Oh Hun :( keep going you'll feel better after your swim. It's only 10 weeks to my holiday and I need to up my game. Back to planning everything.

Oh Hun :( keep going you'll feel better after your swim. It's only 10 weeks to my holiday and I need to up my game. Back to planning everything.

Hope everyone had a good day yesterday. Wfsj I'm with you on the planning thing. With number 2's birthday yesterday I was a little out of routine and ate a little too much cake. Only just came in under my calories so fingers crossed for a sts :( but you know what I'm happy with whatever I get :).
Today is number 1's birthday ( I know good planning lol ) so another day of very little for me, cup of tea in bed already, shame I still have to go to work ...... at least it will keep me away from the cake :p

Poppy's plan -158lb to lose!

Oh where you going on holiday? I'm delighted to be back to routine today! Armed with a bag full of fruit and salad! Haha 100% determined! Also helps that it's nice and sunny out today, maybe get a chance to nip out for a walk at lunchtime! :) have a good day everyone!

Weight loss isn't just for my wedding - it's for life!

Hope everyone had a good day yesterday. Wfsj I'm with you on the planning thing. With number 2's birthday yesterday I was a little out of routine and ate a little too much cake. Only just came in under my calories so fingers crossed for a sts :( but you know what I'm happy with whatever I get :).
Today is number 1's birthday ( I know good planning lol ) so another day of very little for me, cup of tea in bed already, shame I still have to go to work ...... at least it will keep me away from the cake :p

Wow you couldn't of planned to babies like that if you tried. I love this whole you get a break that day.
I'm so hard on myself I think I'm getting a bit OCD but hey ho

Oh where you going on holiday? I'm delighted to be back to routine today! Armed with a bag full of fruit and salad! Haha 100% determined! Also helps that it's nice and sunny out today, maybe get a chance to nip out for a walk at lunchtime! :) have a good day everyone!

Sri Lanka but my son will be nearly 3 and I'm a single mum so all the carrying piggy pags running around is up to me so more weight I can get off the better really make the whole experience so much easier.

Wow Sri Lanka that's amazing! I'm sure with a little one to run after your body magic is through the roof! You will have the best time. What great motivation!!

Two birthdays in two days is tough!! Good for you aiming for sts - I would be aiming for a max 5lb gain!! Lol once I see party food, I can't stop! It's so important to set ourselves realistic goals, it will help motivate and encourage us. Part of the slimming process is managing these life events, not dodging them or depriving ourselves- that helps noone! When is your wi?

How have all your days been? I managed to not go near a massive (MASSIVE) homemade Victoria sponge with huge amounts of butter cream icing! I stuck to plan and have had 5 syns today! I feel like I deserve a medal!! Lol

Good been ace day. I've done alot of exercising today more tomorrow and needed some new pjs and put the 16/18 's back and took the 12/14's tried them on and they fit great not even tight

That's brilliant news!!! Well done you! Omg that must have felt amazing!! What a good day! :D

That's brilliant news!!! Well done you! Omg that must have felt amazing!! What a good day! :D

But then I ate. 5 double stuffed Oreo cookies like I had never eaten in my life. :( now I'm acting like its the end of the world

Yay number 1's birthday is nearly over and my calories are still under 1000 so there is space for a sliver of birthday cake :p

Looking forward to tomorrow afternoon off. Think I might take the littlest monkeys to the park to play on all the stuff

BBK xcx

Back