PinkPops Double Diary -158lb to lose!

Poppy's plan -158lb to lose!

Aw things like that happen so easily, especially with Oreos!! The important thing I suppose is not to let it derail the rest of the day. You have done so well, and those pj's you bought today are total proof! Be strong!

Babycake, enjoy your slice of birthday cake! :)

Weight loss isn't just for my wedding - it's for life!

Good been ace day. I've done alot of exercising today more tomorrow and needed some new pjs and put the 16/18 's back and took the 12/14's tried them on and they fit great not even tight

from fat to skinny jeans only 48lb to go

That is FAB well done you!!! Your currently the size I wanna be lol, I bet you feel amazing hehe!

I feel lost on this thread lol. Been busy today, went swimming at 7am this morning then at 12 had my gym induction and then went to aqua fit tonight... I dunno if it's just me but aqua fit feels like I've done nothing lol. WI is tomorrow and I can't wait to see how I've done lol xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

But then I ate. 5 double stuffed Oreo cookies like I had never eaten in my life. :( now I'm acting like its the end of the world

Lol eee what u like, it's not the end of the world Hun ur doing great xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

Yay number 1's birthday is nearly over and my calories are still under 1000 so there is space for a sliver of birthday cake :p

Looking forward to tomorrow afternoon off. Think I might take the littlest monkeys to the park to play on all the stuff

BBK xcx

Not to much cake missy lol, hope ur little ones had a lovely day xxxx

That is FAB well done you!!! Your currently the size I wanna be lol, I bet you feel amazing hehe!

I feel lost on this thread lol. Been busy today, went swimming at 7am this morning then at 12 had my gym induction and then went to aqua fit tonight... I dunno if it's just me but aqua fit feels like I've done nothing lol. WI is tomorrow and I can't wait to see how I've done lol xxx

Your lost cos we All hijack your diary, we can't help it :)

That's a whole lot of exercise Uve done missy. My aqua fit kills me but its easy to not do much, u got to give them ur all. We use hand weights and don't stop for. 45 mins. Stick with it it's very easy on your joints and that'll help with any work in the gym and walking which is heavy on knees and hips. Plus it improves ur stamina for swimming my swimming is much better because aqua fit helps balance And core to.

Good luck for you Weigh In :D :D

Good morning all.

The weather here has turned from glorious sunshine to wicked rain and cold, so this afternoons plan of taking the little legs duo out to the park seem to be out of the window!!!

There worse the dog, if I even consider going out in bad weather they look at me like I'm bonkers then both run in opposite directions and it takes forever!!! Get some exercise in I guess!!!

Well I've wi this week and another 1lb off the scales. Very pleased :)

Good luck everyone else weighing in today
Xxx

Good morning all.

The weather here has turned from glorious sunshine to wicked rain and cold, so this afternoons plan of taking the little legs duo out to the park seem to be out of the window!!!

There worse the dog, if I even consider going out in bad weather they look at me like I'm bonkers then both run in opposite directions and it takes forever!!! Get some exercise in I guess!!!

Xxx
well done with your 1 lbs loss babycake xx

Re: Poppy's plan -158lb to lose!

Hey
Thought i would pop on over and say hello....ive got 5 stone to lose and i want it off by christmas,

ive had years of just eating what i want that my mind isnt going to stop wanting those foods over night, and its not a case of i can never eat that again...its a case of i can eat it but i want to make better choices!!

This time however long it takes me i am going to do it....

Your lost cos we All hijack your diary, we can't help it :)

That's a whole lot of exercise Uve done missy. My aqua fit kills me but its easy to not do much, u got to give them ur all. We use hand weights and don't stop for. 45 mins. Stick with it it's very easy on your joints and that'll help with any work in the gym and walking which is heavy on knees and hips. Plus it improves ur stamina for swimming my swimming is much better because aqua fit helps balance And core to.

I love the following I have on my diary it's AMAZING!!! Yeah I'm gonna stick at it, I'm sure It can't hurt hehe!!

So nervous about WI eeeek hope I've done ok eeek!!! Xxx

Good morning all.

Xxx

Woohoo congrats on your loss Hun!!xxxx

Hi popsicles :) good luck with your weigh in. Fingers and eyes crossed :bighug:chips xx

I love the following I have on my diary it's AMAZING!!! Yeah I'm gonna stick at it, I'm sure It can't hurt hehe!!

So nervous about WI eeeek hope I've done ok eeek!!! Xxx

Ive got WI today as well...too nervous

Ive got WI today as well...too nervous

It's strange how a weekly weigh can take on the desirability of a heavy duty trip to the dentist for major work ! I never used to feel nervous, but do now, probably because it is so important that I don't fail this time. Good Luck. chips xx

Hey
Thought i would pop on over and say hello....ive got 5 stone to lose and i want it off by christmas,

ive had years of just eating what i want that my mind isnt going to stop wanting those foods over night, and its not a case of i can never eat that again...its a case of i can eat it but i want to make better choices!!

This time however long it takes me i am going to do it....

Hiya Hun,

I find my mind still wants yummy food too lol but I'm having major will power to stop eating it haha! That's the right way to think, how ever long it takes I'm doing this, fab attitude Hun xx

My friend who's doing SW with me phoned saying she binge ate last night and come up with 100 excuses as to why she binge eats coz she's lonely and depressed and jobless.... So she's not coming to SW this week as she's not strong enough to see a + on the scales. What about my support!!? I honestly give up on her I'm not sitting begging her to stick to this any more, I'm done. Lol

On a brighter note my mum is coming to see me on the 15th on may from Cyprus, I'm soooooo excited! Ahhhhhh my mummy is coming home :D xxx

Hiya Hun,

I find my mind still wants yummy food too lol but I'm having major will power to stop eating it haha! That's the right way to think, how ever long it takes I'm doing this, fab attitude Hun xx

My friend who's doing SW with me phoned saying she binge ate last night and come up with 100 excuses as to why she binge eats coz she's lonely and depressed and jobless.... So she's not coming to SW this week as she's not strong enough to see a + on the scales. What about my support!!? I honestly give up on her I'm not sitting begging her to stick to this any more, I'm done. Lol

On a brighter note my mum is coming to see me on the 15th on may from Cyprus, I'm soooooo excited! Ahhhhhh my mummy is coming home :D xxx

You actually described the story i had with my friend, i did slimming world with a friend and she would be like im not coming cause ive put on...im not coming because im not feeling right...i dont wanna go....and i think thats why i failed miserably with sw because i ended up just following her lead...

I now go to weight watchers and i love it...im expecting a gain this week, but thats ok,

I just need to not feel jealous when other people eat all that food in front of me...and i can be like thats ok...cause i can do it and when i am skinny i am gonna look fab, and on that note i am now starving and need some fruit aha :)

And wowwww i bet ur excited to see ur mum :)

You actually described the story i had with my friend, i did slimming world with a friend and she would be like im not coming cause ive put on...im not coming because im not feeling right...i dont wanna go....and i think thats why i failed miserably with sw because i ended up just following her lead...

I now go to weight watchers and i love it...im expecting a gain this week, but thats ok,

I just need to not feel jealous when other people eat all that food in front of me...and i can be like thats ok...cause i can do it and when i am skinny i am gonna look fab, and on that note i am now starving and need some fruit aha :)

Yeah I know Hun I'm a bit gutted she's not doing it withe as I really could have done with the support as well, I'm throwing her constantly support and encouragement but I'm not getting anything back.

I'm gonna do this on my own :) hehe! can't wait for my mum to come over too hehe!! Xxx

Back