PinkPops Double Diary -158lb to lose!

well done with your 1 lbs loss babycake xx
Ta very much chezz. Its that time of the fortnight again soooooooooooooooo very pleased :)

It's strange how a weekly weigh can take on the desirability of a heavy duty trip to the dentist for major work ! I never used to feel nervous, but do now, probably because it is so important that I don't fail this time. Good Luck. chips xx

Hey young lady we aint that bad lol.............well not when we've got happy air to play with :)

I'm kinda gutted a had a 4lb loss I thought because if my 2lb gain last week it might have been more :( so yup 4lb off this week. Which really means 1lb last week and 1lb this week :( xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

hey like i told you poppy that 2lbs wanted to say goodbye so stayed around to take 2 mates with him hey 4lb loss is fab do not be hard on yourself its better than 4lb gain look at your weight loss in little gaols now think 10 more of these little chubby bags and that a stone gone what an achivment i look at it in small ways or would fail if i looked at the big picture i set myself little goals award myself with little gifts not food though not yet

Well done poppy. Don't be disappointed. I'd be very proud of that result. Last week was last week. Even that wi has been and gone. We all have to keep plodding on and on and on (oh god I just depressed myself, only kidding). We all knew that this was going to be a long journey when we set off and it all has to be taken 1 step at a time and if it's 1lb a week then it's 1lb a week that we are waving goodbye too.

We ain't loosing weight because none of us have any intention to find it again!! Slow and steady wins the race!! Remember the tortoise and the hare !!! Ok I'm all out of analogies now

Xxx

I'm kinda gutted a had a 4lb loss I thought because if my 2lb gain last week it might have been more :( so yup 4lb off this week. Which really means 1lb last week and 1lb this week :( xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

Popsicles, behave yourself :nono: 4lb is brill. As you say "yesterday is gone", and that last weigh in was 7 yesterdays ago so should be well off the radar by now ! Be good, and we're all here for you. chips xx I am now going to my Chips with Everything is Back thread to talk about my exploding pineapple ..... :cool:

Hun you must be happy about that dont be sad 4lb is loads and (and you know me always honest) you had a big bank holiday yes you made good choices but you ate out alot and you never quite no when someone else cooks it what's in it.

I think 4 off is bloody brilliant

from fat to skinny jeans only 48lb to go

wow 4lbs loss thats great :)

Didn't u get. 3lb week before last, so 4 now. 3 that's your half stone award isn't it?

from fat to skinny jeans only 48lb to go

I started out at 22.10 1/2
First week I lost. 3 1/2 that took me to 22.7
Last week put on 2 lb which made me 22.9
Than this week lost 4lb which makes me 22.5
In total I've lost 5 1/2 which I'm just not pleased with in 3 weeks having so much to lose ;(

My own fault I need to try harder xxxx

I am all for you being as strict with yourself as you need to be to get to goal. In nearly all of your posts you are positive because you are changing for the better in so many ways. I am not happy that sometimes you seem to be overly critical of yourself. I understand the wanting more and faster bit; we are all like that but the fact is that you are 5.5 lighter than you were when you started. There are many people who would bite your right arm off if it got them a similar loss (though letting people eat your arms is not a recommended weight-loss technique). Be proud of what you have achieved, yes be honest if you don't stick to plan and that leads to a gain. Give yourself the same care, consideration and support you are dishing out to others. Remember the changes you are making now have come from you and your own hard work and determination. You are a wonderful, strong and thoroughly deserving person. You will get there.

Poppy's plan -158lb to lose!

Poppy I totally agree with lass. You have done amazing to get 4lbs off ESPECIALLY after a gain the week before. You know what you did? You completely turned it all around. You could have thrown in the towel because you gained and thought "what the hell I may as well eat all the crap I want cos I gained anyway". But you didn't! You lost the guts of half a stone. You're amazing. Please please give yourself the pat on the back you deserve!! X

Weight loss isn't just for my wedding - it's for life!

Hi poppy! Been reading your diary again, and reading you are down on yourself is not good :(
Cheer up! You are honestly an inspiration to sooo many other people :)

With Slimming World it's not one of those fad diets where you lose a stone in 2 weeks by starving yourself and then within 2 weeks gained it all again, its a change to your lifestyle, to the way you see food, its a bit slower but this is because its for good, its not a quick fix, its a healthy new way to life, not a diet. That's how I look at it anyway, hope that helps :)

Your attitude is amazing, and you are sooo in the right place, please don't be hard on yourself!

Onwards and downwards my lovely, you can do it! Positive vibes = positive results :) xxx

Poppy thats a good loss. When your 4 stone down youll look back on this and be happy that you didnt give up and kept going. You support everyone here so were here to support you.

You did a lot of exercise yesterday so remember your muscles retain water when exercising so try drinking more water to hydrate your muscles.

Sarah xx

Be kind to yourself popsicles, or I'll treat you to some exploding pineapple :whistle: chips xx

Re: Poppy's plan -158lb to lose!

I put on this week!! And i know it sucks because i loved having support and now i have none

Aw Frey really sry for you putting on. Chalk it up to experience and move onwards and upwards. Before you go to sleep think of 5 thinks you have to be thankful for in your life, it will cheer you up and give you motivation to keep going. You have loads of support here x

Aw Frey really sry for you putting on. Chalk it up to experience and move onwards and upwards. Before you go to sleep think of 5 thinks you have to be thankful for in your life, it will cheer you up and give you motivation to keep going. You have loads of support here x

Back