PinkPops Double Diary -158lb to lose!

My own fault I need to try harder xxxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

I see my maths wasn't working, ok so I think your losses are great and I never say things I don't mean you know that.

You have a long journey no one can deny that I have a long journey to over 5 stone is alot to. But to get to 5,6,7,8 stone loss you got to loose the 1,2,3,4 pounds first.

I think the simple fact you made the decision to start this is awesome. U my lady put yourself out there and opened up to everyone, you were upset and humiliated and you turned that into gut determination.

I think a 4lb loss is just brilliant given you were out for nr enough 4 days so over half the week.
Your not going to do that again you've got plenty of guts to keep getting more and more into this.

If you give up on this I'm giving up to and ill hate my holiday n Jacob will be sad lol ;) so let's plug on and do this ok beautiful xxxx

from fat to skinny jeans only 48lb to go

Here here xcx

Re: Poppy's plan -158lb to lose!

Aw Frey really sry for you putting on. Chalk it up to experience and move onwards and upwards. Before you go to sleep think of 5 thinks you have to be thankful for in your life, it will cheer you up and give you motivation to keep going. You have loads of support here x

Weight loss isn't just for my wedding - it's for life!

Thank you, it was only 1lb so im not too gutted, but i am completley on it this week!! Ive been doing a therapy thing to make me feel more positive towards myself, x

Thank you, it was only 1lb so im not too gutted, but i am completley on it this week!! Ive been doing a therapy thing to make me feel more positive towards myself, x

Oh I like therapy feel free to share any little tips your given :)

Oh I like therapy feel free to share any little tips your given :)

Its a weird tapping therapy i found on youtube, EFT and u tap ur accupuncture pressurepoints and just say that even tho ive had a bad day i love and accept myself completley, i had a chocolate millionaire shortbread that i made with friends and i chucked it away cause it was too sickly!!

That's a great loss! Just think how hard your bodyguard worked to lose that much! Try to not set your expectations too high, a loss is a loss, think of all those people out there who aren't even making any changes and gaining lbs by the second!! ;) you've done fantastically this week!

Some People Dream Of Success, Others Wake Up And Work Hard For It

Last edited:
Its a weird tapping therapy i found on youtube, EFT and u tap ur accupuncture pressurepoints and just say that even tho ive had a bad day i love and accept myself completley, i had a chocolate millionaire shortbread that i made with friends and i chucked it away cause it was too sickly!!

My sweet tooth has got like that I can't eat puddings much anymore I used to think nothing of a full family bag of maltesers or revels. No way I could eat them now far to sickly

Confessions of poppy:

Last night I ate Greek sheftalies which are like Greek sausages but wrapped in fat, I knew it was wrong but I wanted them.... So I ate them with two pita breads and salad AND 3table spoons of taramasalata :( I'm not even gonna argue with myself as to why I ate it coz I planned to have it! Andreas ate them on Tuesday and I resisted UNTILL after WI to eat it lol. I know I'm naughty and after I ate it I felt so guilty :( sob!

The after part is what puzzles me, I ate two chocolate bars.... A flake and later on I ate Mini tiny toblerone what an earth I don't know what triggered it... Crazy! I'm back on it today drinking lots of water, going the gym and doing aqua Zumba tonight lol! And no mishaps, I need to get under 22 stone ASAP lol xxxxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

I am all for you being as strict with yourself as you need to be to get to goal. In nearly all of your posts you are positive because you are changing for the better in so many ways. I am not happy that sometimes you seem to be overly critical of yourself. I understand the wanting more and faster bit; we are all like that but the fact is that you are 5.5 lighter than you were when you started. There are many people who would bite your right arm off if it got them a similar loss (though letting people eat your arms is not a recommended weight-loss technique). Be proud of what you have achieved, yes be honest if you don't stick to plan and that leads to a gain. Give yourself the same care, consideration and support you are dishing out to others. Remember the changes you are making now have come from you and your own hard work and determination. You are a wonderful, strong and thoroughly deserving person. You will get there.

Thank you lady I'm going to have this stuck in my head today it is fantastic advice xxxx

Hi poppy! Been reading your diary again, and reading you are down on yourself is not good :(
Cheer up! You are honestly an inspiration to sooo many other people :)

With Slimming World it's not one of those fad diets where you lose a stone in 2 weeks by starving yourself and then within 2 weeks gained it all again, its a change to your lifestyle, to the way you see food, its a bit slower but this is because its for good, its not a quick fix, its a healthy new way to life, not a diet. That's how I look at it anyway, hope that helps :)

Your attitude is amazing, and you are sooo in the right place, please don't be hard on yourself!

Onwards and downwards my lovely, you can do it! Positive vibes = positive results :) xxx

My friend told me 'Rome wasn't build in a day' lol I need to think about that at WI haha! Xxxx

Poppy thats a good loss. When your 4 stone down youll look back on this and be happy that you didnt give up and kept going. You support everyone here so were here to support you.

You did a lot of exercise yesterday so remember your muscles retain water when exercising so try drinking more water to hydrate your muscles.

Sarah xx

Yup I'm gonna up my water this week which I keep saying I'm gonna do but never actually do haha xxx

I see my maths wasn't working, ok so I think your losses are great and I never say things I don't mean you know that.

You have a long journey no one can deny that I have a long journey to over 5 stone is alot to. But to get to 5,6,7,8 stone loss you got to loose the 1,2,3,4 pounds first.

I think the simple fact you made the decision to start this is awesome. U my lady put yourself out there and opened up to everyone, you were upset and humiliated and you turned that into gut determination.

I think a 4lb loss is just brilliant given you were out for nr enough 4 days so over half the week.
Your not going to do that again you've got plenty of guts to keep getting more and more into this.

If you give up on this I'm giving up to and ill hate my holiday n Jacob will be sad lol ;) so let's plug on and do this ok beautiful xxxx

WGSJ I dunno what I'd do without you on my thread.... I'd be lost, think everyone would!!!

Made me laugh, ok ok I can't let you and Jacob not take a holiday my loss this week is for you an him... Watch this space gonna get a great loss hehe!!

Xxxxxxx

WGSJ I dunno what I'd do without you on my thread.... I'd be lost, think everyone would!!!

Made me laugh, ok ok I can't let you and Jacob not take a holiday my loss this week is for you an him... Watch this space gonna get a great loss hehe!!

Xxxxxxx

That's my girl :) shame I don't follow my own advice when I'm shoving in Oreo after Oreo lol

Still I'm down 2lb this week so far wi is tomorrow tho x

Hi popsicles :) until I felt strong I couldn't begin to cope with having temptations like flakes and toblerone in the house. When I friend stays I make him buy Turkish Delight. I would rather eat my own foot with parmesan cheese that eat Turkish Delight. What isn't there, can't be eaten. Leave it in the supermarket or get other half to keep it locked in the boot of the car and NOT eat things you find hard to resist in front of you. Don't let yourself be sabotaged by kidding yourself you are buying them for someone else. I've done that most of my life :( Be good chips xx

That's my girl :) shame I don't follow my own advice when I'm shoving in Oreo after Oreo lol

Still I'm down 2lb this week so far wi is tomorrow tho x

What on earth has happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STEP AWAY FROM THE STODGE!!!!!!!!! DO YOU HEAR ME LADIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you and cant stand by and let you sabortage yourselves

Today is a fresh day stop looking at the wobble and concentrate on not doing it again.

even though it was weigh in yesterday you need to calculate those syns and take them off this weeks syn allowance, because those 105 syns are to last from WI to WI not the morning after WI to WI and the 12 hours become a free for all!!!!!

Sorry to by harsh.....remember i love you:bighug:

xxx

Blimey Oh Riley :eek: There's more Wobbles on here today than at a National Jelly Making Competition ! The Bank Holiday Weekend seems to have unsettled a lot of people. Remember chipsters, Willpower is like a muscle. The more you exercise it, the stronger it becomes. Be good. chips xx

Poppy's plan -158lb to lose!

Hi poppy, you've really inspired me today reading this, we'll done taking the bull by the horns it's difficult I know x x

What on earth has happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STEP AWAY FROM THE STODGE!!!!!!!!! DO YOU HEAR ME LADIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you and cant stand by and let you sabortage yourselves

Today is a fresh day stop looking at the wobble and concentrate on not doing it again.

even though it was weigh in yesterday you need to calculate those syns and take them off this weeks syn allowance, because those 105 syns are to last from WI to WI not the morning after WI to WI and the 12 hours become a free for all!!!!!

Sorry to by harsh.....remember i love you:bighug:

xxx

Good advice ^^^^

I've synned my Oreos :)

My sweet tooth has got like that I can't eat puddings much anymore I used to think nothing of a full family bag of maltesers or revels. No way I could eat them now far to sickly

Errr yeh, ive got this millionaire stuff in thr cupboard and i just want it to go away....makes me feel so ill

Back