PinkPops Double Diary -158lb to lose!

Well I've taken myself to bed to cure my total grumpfest. OH I'd on nights tonight do sleep will be non existent yet he'll cone home in the morning and kick me out of bed to look after the kids, he'll get up at 3 and I probably still won't get a break!!! Maybe that's the reason for my grump?

Number 2 is on form today :( he snook out of his room at nap time and shredded a couple of pieces of stirophone all over the landing and stairs, poured nail varnish all over my bed and carpet (while OH was in bed I may add) then ran circuits of the house till he collapsed.......I can't wait for his hospital appointment!!

That sounds like a crazy day

from fat to skinny jeans only 46lb to go

It most defiantly was :(. It's days like this that have me reaching for a glass of wine!!

oh babycake you deserve a glass of wine xx

Sorry you've been having a tough time! The fact that you are still here and keeping going is great. You will get there - you deserve it.

Thanks lovely, appreciate that! I'm keeping going but not doing a great job. Just doing what I can for now and more than happy with that, even if I just maintain for a bit. I've worked bloody hard over the last year to lose this weight, a bit of procrastination won't kill me ;) x

missy wow you have done great i agree with you well bloody done xxx

Good morning peeps.

Sleep not to bad last night. Lay awake till 2 then littlest legs (number 3) sleepwalked into my bed and snuggled up!! Nodded right off then lol. Oh got home about 6 and for the last hour has made more noise then a herd of elephants. I'm awake but declining to rise to the bait!! I'll get up when the boys do, although number 3 is chatting away to me as I type lol, so it won't be long.

What's everyone got planned for today? Weather here is shocking again!!! I fancy cleaning my kitchen and bathroom. I must be coming down with something, that's very unlike me!!!

Catch you all later

Xx

Good morning peeps.

Sleep not to bad last night. Lay awake till 2 then littlest legs (number 3) sleepwalked into my bed and snuggled up!! Nodded right off then lol. Oh got home about 6 and for the last hour has made more noise then a herd of elephants. I'm awake but declining to rise to the bait!! I'll get up when the boys do, although number 3 is chatting away to me as I type lol, so it won't be long.

What's everyone got planned for today? Weather here is shocking again!!! I fancy cleaning my kitchen and bathroom. I must be coming down with something, that's very unlike me!!!

Catch you all later

Xx

Good morning.
Me and my little legs have a duvet on the sofa and its cleaning for me in a bit. Exercises and my new man (we've just started dating) is due home today from being away for weekend so I'm looking forward to seeing him.

And.....I've finally got into the 12st's 12st13.8 so only by skin of my teeth so now I want a good week to bring it well under so I don't get any rogue flickers back to a 13 st.

Good morning.
Me and my little legs have a duvet on the sofa and its cleaning for me in a bit. Exercises and my new man (we've just started dating) is due home today from being away for weekend so I'm looking forward to seeing him.

And.....I've finally got into the 12st's 12st13.8 so only by skin of my teeth so now I want a good week to bring it well under so I don't get any rogue flickers back to a 13 st.

Brilliant news. Knew you could do it.

Littlest legs has now exited the bed and has gone down to his dad. When asked 'is mommy awake?' bless him he said 'no' so I can lie here a few more moments lol. Although the noises from the kitchen are making me twitchy!! Think number 1 is attempting to cook ? buckets at the ready .....

Xx

Nxt stone is great it's like a new challenge all over again. This time when I get to 12 my mum is babysitting n paying for a night away she put this up as an incentive to start right at beginning. It was my original target but I know now I won't be stopping there.

Have you got 4 little ones? That must be hard work

Nxt stone is great it's like a new challenge all over again. This time when I get to 12 my mum is babysitting n paying for a night away she put this up as an incentive to start right at beginning. It was my original target but I know now I won't be stopping there.

Have you got 4 little ones? That must be hard work

Ooo a night away.

I've got 3 boys of my own 13,4,2. But number 2 takes a lot of work, they think he's autistic :( but his iq is of the scale :) he gets very frustrated!!! And it manifests as bad behaviour and anger. Number 3 is just mischievous and completely fearless. Number 1 is like 'Kevin' from Harry Enfield!!! Everything is a trauma and a strop will occur.
Oh is like a kid though!!! Sometimes the boys are better behaved then him, no scratch that Most of the time the boys are better behaved then him

I would like a number 4 though :) but mr grumpy says no. Only if we win the lottery !!! So fingers crossed we win a tenner soon lol
Xxx

Ooo a night away.

I've got 3 boys of my own 13,4,2. But number 2 takes a lot of work, they think he's autistic :( but his iq is of the scale :) he gets very frustrated!!! And it manifests as bad behaviour and anger. Number 3 is just mischievous and completely fearless. Number 1 is like 'Kevin' from Harry Enfield!!! Everything is a trauma and a strop will occur.
Oh is like a kid though!!! Sometimes the boys are better behaved then him, no scratch that Most of the time the boys are better behaved then him

I would like a number 4 though :) but mr grumpy says no. Only if we win the lottery !!! So fingers crossed we win a tenner soon lol
Xxx

Haha omg your crazy all boys aswell? You deserve a medal. I think I have it tough I really don't compared to you.

I've been single so long I've forgotten what it's like to have a misbehaving other half stropping around the place lol

Haha omg your crazy all boys aswell? You deserve a medal. I think I have it tough I really don't compared to you.

I've been single so long I've forgotten what it's like to have a misbehaving other half stropping around the place lol

Well after this mornings barney I'd happily lend you mine lol.
Number 1 went to bed last night without doing any of his jobs (washing up, bins and feed the dog) he did however manage to watch promethius again on sky!!!!

So he's been dragged out of his teenage pit to do them so we can have breakfast. Even the dog isn't impressed with him. She missed out on chilli leftovers last night!!! And it's been left on the side all night driving her bonkers, all she got was her normal food.

Thank god OH has taken himself to bed !!! We can chill watching mulan xx

I don't have kids and OH is more mature than me lol I'm in the middle of watching the biggest loser, so wish I was in that show, I've applied for the USA one even tho I'm not in the USA lol xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.'' 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11

I don't have kids and OH is more mature than me lol I'm in the middle of watching the biggest loser, so wish I was in that show, I've applied for the USA one even tho I'm not in the USA lol xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.'' 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11

Oh I'd love to do it. I think jillian is amazing. I always forget to sky plus it though :(

I've got her app on my phone and it screams at me daily lol xc

Morning popsicle :) chips here. Didn't you used to have statistics and a signature showing ? How are you doing? You seem to have been a bit "thin on the ground" on your thread of late. We're all here for you. don't be a stranger :copon:chips xx

Morning popsicle :) chips here. Didn't you used to have statistics and a signature showing ? How are you doing? You seem to have been a bit "thin on the ground" on your thread of late. We're all here for you. don't be a stranger :copon:chips xx

Awe I don't think I had stats and my signature is my quote? Can u lot not see it? Aww thanks Hun I know I'm finding it a little hard at the moment trying to keep on track, life is getting in the way lol, just had some if my soup I made and trying to stay focused now. How you doing chips?

Off to car boot sale today... I've washed poppy and she is all fluffy and cuddly. Then I have aqua Zumba tonight :) xxx

Hi pops, I'm OK. I post chatty bits and what seem to be daily disasters on "Chips with Everything is BACK" thread on WeMITTs. My visitor has gone, so I now have no excuses to have wine / champagne / cheesecake around the place as Daisy the dog doesn't drink/eat it (although she probably would given half the chance) and neither should I! Because of mobility probs I get little exercise and envy you your fitness regime. Re statistics, I get a kick out of seeing my BMI and % lost figures dropping/increasing, almost as much as lbs lost. Just gives me a little boost. Be good, car boots have nice smelling tempting fast foods ....... if you're going with your friend .... take a banana ! :banana dancer: chips xx

ohhh i love biggest loser usa. its a shame the UK one is rubbish. id so do the usa one so poppy if you get accepted and need a partner my hand is in the air ready to be counted lol.

have you done anymore in the gym or you focusing on swimming alone?

Sarah xx

Good morning.

well done getting in to the 12s you have done fab xxx

Back