PinkPops Double Diary -158lb to lose!

oh i to love the usa losser next week we find out the winner the one one on mondays i love the sisters they have done great i would love to do it but wow i think i would faint after day 1 lololol

ohhh i love biggest loser usa. its a shame the UK one is rubbish. id so do the usa one so poppy if you get accepted and need a partner my hand is in the air ready to be counted lol.

have you done anymore in the gym or you focusing on swimming alone?

Sarah xx

Uk one has been axed I believe

from fat to skinny jeans only 46lb to go

The UK fitness trainer, Angie Dowds committed suicide, I believe by throwing herself off Beachy Head :( chips

Scarily I knew that. I looked it up last summer because I wanted to apply!!!! It's a shame. She was a mental trainer!! She made jillian look tame!!!

The uk one wasn't as full on or as big as the usa one I think that's one of the other reasons it was axed. The tv company wouldnt put the money into it, advertising and such!!!

Scarily I knew that. I looked it up last summer because I wanted to apply!!!! It's a shame. She was a mental trainer!! She made jillian look tame!!!

The uk one wasn't as full on or as big as the usa one I think that's one of the other reasons it was axed. The tv company wouldnt put the money into it, advertising and such!!!

USA one gets massive revenue and advertising n sponsor which just don't get that here

from fat to skinny jeans only 45lb to go

Really hungry I really want to eattttt

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.'' 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11

dont do it poppy get a glass off water hun are some fruit

dont do it poppy get a glass off water hun are some fruit

I'm really fighting it, my mind is thinking up all sorts of goodies to eat! :( I hate it xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.'' 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11

Just asked my bf what I could eat and he said 'dust' like Margery out if little Brittany LOL

Just asked my bf what I could eat and he said 'dust' like Margery out if little Brittany LOL

Pmsl. Very very funny. Xx

Really hungry I really want to eattttt

Drink lots of water! Just go fill a big glass, ice and sugar free squash and gulp it down ;) it'll help ^.^

Some People Dream Of Success, Others Wake Up And Work Hard For It

you will hate yourself poppy if you give in look at all the good work you have done xx

I have been very good and drank water :) xxx

I have been very good and drank water :) xxx

That's my girl lol

Go brush your teeth then go bed you won't be hungry then

good girl xxx:talk017::talk017:

Or paint your nails!!! Or go have a bath/shower!!! Or polish your shoes !!

Need to lose lots of weight coz this week I'm doing it for WFSJ and her son LOL

Going the gym and swimming with pink daisy tomorrow... Watch this space hehe xxxx

Need to lose lots of weight coz this week I'm doing it for WFSJ and her son LOL

Going the gym and swimming with pink daisy tomorrow... Watch this space hehe xxxx

Awwwwwww that's lovely we're proud of you whatever happens but seriously it's worth it I promise x

Back