PinkPops Double Diary -158lb to lose!

Good luck everyone for your wi 's this week

from fat to skinny jeans only 45lb to go

Thank you Hun, it's so lovely outside today, makes you want to go for a walk :D

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.'' 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11

Thank you Hun, it's so lovely outside today, makes you want to go for a walk :D

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.'' 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11

It's awful here suns out now but it's poured down for a few days

from fat to skinny jeans only 45lb to go

Aw poppy well done on staying strong! I had an awful weekend was so bad. A friend was home from england and wanted to go out. Which lead to drinks and hungover chip shop diner. Angry at myself when it was point. less I just took the easy option. Fresh start today and I'm on low syns all week to try and recoop some of the damage. I feel in rotten form this week, I'm having major wedding stress right now! I think TOTM is fast approaching which isn't helping.. Sigh. Had about four hours sleep last night and I am on my way to work and this week is going to be so hectic.wish I could just curl into a ball right now! X

Where is everyone today????? It's oh so quiet. I hope everyone is doing ok?

Evening ladies! Today has been a good day, went swimming this morning then to the gym with pink lady and we went swimming after so it's been a busy day for me hehe!

My mum comes in two days, I'm so so excited!!! I can't wait to see her. How is everyone? We're are my followers haha.

Plan if action tomorrow is gym then swimming then aqua fit tonight hehe! Just can't wait :) bring it on!!!! Xxxx

Glad to see you've got your mojo back xxx

hi poppy wow your on form well done love its great to see you so happy xx

Thanks all hehe :D xxx

Anyone wanna add me to Facebook? xxx

Re: Poppy's plan -158lb to lose!

Good luck to everyone with weigh ins!! Ill add u on fb poppy :)

Anyone wanna add me to Facebook? xxx

Yes please and WFSJ too please

I can't get out of bed ahhhhhh :( sob! Poppy is asleep on me and is so cute I don't wanna move her lol got gym at 11:45 haha and then swimming followed by aqua fit :D xxx

Mine comes up as freya fred mcfrizzle mcrae :)

Oh i have to miss weigh in tomorrow because a big charge came out of my account :(

Im so gutted i could cry, this is where i really mess up and go off track..

Im gonna need a kick up the bum this week!!

Back