1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Pinkylarou's diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by PinkyLarou, 12 February 2010 Social URL.

1. PinkyLarou

PinkyLarou Member

Slimming World (green)
    I figure if I start a diary it might help me keep up with losing weight. I really need to stick at it this time. I'm getting married at the end of the year (no specific date yet we are waiting on some money) And I want to wear a size 12-14 dress, the same size I was when me and Steve (my fiance) got together. That was 3 years and 2 babies ago.
    My first week went pretty well, I didn't go over my syn allowance, I am having the full 15 because I'm still breastfeeding my youngest who is 5 months. Weighing in this morning I have lost 6lbs :D I'm pretty pleased. Not had the best of weeks with the kids both teething so I am glad. I hope this weightloss continues
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. PinkyLarou

PinkyLarou Member

Slimming World (green)
    Woop! Well I know I shouldn't but I just weighed myself and I have lost another 3lb, I only weighed myself to see how much I had gained back because I haven't been very good over the weekend lol, but I am pretty shocked and pleased! I seem to be able to follow the plan perfectly in the week but on a weekend not so. I think it might be because my other half is home and he is skinny and brings home white bread and dolly mixtures and spare ribs. And I find it difficult to resist. I can't stop him eating what he likes though. He works hard and cycles around 100 miles a week.
    So now, feeling pleased with myself I shall go and have my brekkie :D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.