Pins and Needles in Thighs

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lu-c, 14 April 2008 Social URL.

1. lu-c

lu-c Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.52%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Anyone else get this? I am getting this and it has nothing to do with the diet as I am not doing it at the mo. It even gets worse as i DO MORE WALKING ETC ETC.

Any ideas?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hotty25

hotty25 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge VLCD
    i used to get them befor diet my doctor said its due to being over weight as the blood circulation aint getting to some points in your body try putting your legs up high for a while hun xxx

4. princessnicky

princessnicky Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i get pins and needles in my legs all the time now since starting my diet! never had it before :confused:

5. hotty25

hotty25 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge VLCD
    as for you princess its all the water going threw your body and the water taking fat from your thighs while its there iv had it.. it will pass xxx

6. fatgirlslim76

fatgirlslim76 Full Member

im gettin pins and neddles in my hands every nite and they also feel numb,never got this before diet.

7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

i get them aswell alot more since starting cd

8. want2wearbikinis

want2wearbikinis Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    I get them too since starting CD, was thinking it could be to do with blood pressure dropping a bit when on VLCD? as mine has dropped since starting.

9. lu-c

lu-c Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.52%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks for that! I had some idea it was weight related! I also get it in my hands etc, going to aim to lose a few more stones, if nothing changges then I shall go see the doc!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.