Pixies Diary...

Hunni thats fab news! I bet you are so thrilled and excited!

Just for info .. we got married in a registry office ... 9 people out for a meal after and a huge party for everyone at night. I had a wedding dress and a bridesmaid etc total cost of wedding was about £3000 if that to be honest! Nice and low key!

Hope your 'shadowing' has gone ok tonight!

xx

Morning all! .....:hug99:..... Thought id pop on for a catch up!
Shadowing went well last night (i think)
Ive written a list of things i need! such as rucksack torch etc ... new shoes :p new trousers! I got home about 9pm and we had a chinese which was yummy! ...
I wasnt as daunted as i thought i was going to be! at the end of the day if it wasnt for people who did this job then where would that leave the people that needed us!? ........
Ive got to ring the office on Monday morning to arrange for somone to come out and watch me! to see if im compitent enough! and then Tuesday ive got to go in and sign all the papers and get my uniform etc ..... and wednesday i could be out on my own! .............So here to employment!

Diet ok so far thise morning! and its the weekend argggggggggg ... Im off to take the dog out in a minute for a walk in the blustery winds! Stiry fry for tea! lunch is gonna be a cuppa soup and some toast! and i WILL eat a nana and an apple today :angeldevil: so im saying 7 points so far as apple is small and nana is small kids size! .... ive also got a creme egg for later! so if im a good girly ill devour it later ! hehehe

Morning all .. and a happy mummys day! ... Im currently sitting in the house on my own apart from my 10yr old dd ... my eldest is at the farm, and my toddler is down at his nans with my DP fixing his mums car! ........... So im currently feeling a little fed up dont know what to do!? .... The sun is shining ive got the washing out, Ive gotta take the dog out shortly so maybe ill go off and do that for an hour, am making a roast for tea.....................
Whats plans for today?
also what are your thoughts on the WW yog type deserts are they nice ? Ive bought some but not tried yet lol

Maybe ill go for a mooch round the garden centre lol get some insperation for my back garden lol xxx

Hey marie! thanks for the message you left me :eek: i sorta didnt go to the garden centre! lol i talked myself out of it lol, took Bosun out tho and blew the cobwebs away! we almost got stuck at one point so ended up rambling our way thro the tall heathers! lol,
the day has been quiet so not really done much else! .......... The job im going into starts for me on wednesday i hope! Ive gotto ring the office tomorow and get my compitantcy test sorted out! :sigh: nervous about that ! .... My new trousers are still to long ::rolleyes: so im now looking for some black trainers! lol .......

Menu for today,

B cereal 2.5
L sarnie 3.5
T roast 7
Total 13 ..

Wine and lemonade 2
baked 1.5
bowl of ice cream 3
ww yog 2

OOops over by .5! ... but full as an egg!

Morning Gang ! ...:wavey:.... How nervous am i!!!!!!!!!! goodness me!
Ok brief history so you know why im like i am! lol ... Ok i past my driving test in december and throughout my lessons i kept getting told off for talking myself out of things
My brain knows im able but my confidence tells me otherwise.
I had a phone call from my work (hopefully) ...and ive got to go out to do my compintancy test tonight! from 6pm until 9.30! ........
I am so nervous it does involve a small amount of personal care and im getting nervous now!
I hate being tested or watched! ... im going round with an experianced carer and she will be watching to see if im able! and compintant enough to start work! :help2: HELPPPP what if im not!!!!!!!
~deep breaths!~ ... if im ok then it means i go it alone on wednesday evening!!!!!!!!!!
OMG

Ok Menu for today!
B- cereal 2.5
toast 3
L- cuppa soup 1.5
D ww curry 4.5

S- bakes 1.5
apple nana 1.5
biccies 1.5
hot choc 1

total 18 /21 !
:gen126:

Pixies Diary .... W.I This Evening! ~eeek~

Morning girlies! ....... so many posts since i was here yesterday! its great seeing the forum so busy! .........
Well as you know i did my compitancy test last night! and i think i did ok! ....
altho i felt i was asking alot of questions ..... i kept asking the carer what should i do now or where does this go etc .. where as tomorow evening ill be doing alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused::confused:
Its going to certainly be a challenge! ... 2 are the same clients i went to last night so i have a rough idea! ... but then 3 are new ones! Im so nervous! all responsibilty on me! ..
Im just going to have make sure i check and double check everything, the thing is you dont really have time to read thro the folder because time really is of the essence! and im known for my bad timekeeping LOL ...

Diet wise! well i was very good yesterday i had 14.5 points! .. not great though becauase my daily allowance is 21 ..
but by the time i got home from work i was just to knackered to eat! i suppose at least i can carry them over for marks birthday on saturday LOL .....

Thanks sweetie! ... Ive just got back from getting my tunic! .. it all feels so real now! .. they have given me! a burgandy !!! tunic, torch, diary, a4 folder, power breaker, and ive signed all my contracts! oh goodness me how real is that!!!!!!!! .. Ive also got my gloves and my pinnies! . hehe ....
Im not scared as in having to go to peoples homes but that i wont know what to do when i get there LOL ...
Im trying not to eat much today hence no menu w.i at 6.30 tonight! ....

Oooooooooo and i wont be about all day on friday as im off to CRUFTSSSSSSSSSS woohooooooo oh im so excited a whole day with no kids LOL xxx ~i love em really~ lol

Ok so im having a blonde moment! .... How do i change the actual title of my diary to suit my mood! ... I just cant work it out ! hehe

go to the main page and find your thread then place your cursor on the left side of your thread title and double click.

Takes me a few times but gets there eventually!

xx

Ooooo Jools thanks for that! hehe i managed it! ... xxxx

best of luck chick!! make sure you let us know how you get on!!

Back