Pixies Diary...

Hey all ! .... thought id pop in and write a few lines! .... Caught up on sleep and feeling a little more awake now! ... Ive got work tonight so off at 5.30! (i love saying that now ! WORK) feels good! ...
Diet umm well ~coughs~ not sure im going to get 2.5lb off this week! but hoping i can pull somthing back! ........... cuppa soups it is then until tuesday lol I had haagan daaz last night and im sure thats pushed my points over!!!!!!!!!! But hey it was scrummy so ummm dont feel so bad lolol ! ..

Hope every is doing ok sorry ive neglected you xxxxx

Glad youre having a good weekend :)

Hope youve survived the winds! .......

How are you this morning? are you all still in tact? ... My neighbours fence came down during the night! just hoping our fencing panels stay where they are,! I dont fancy trying to get them back up altho they are rotten right through! ... Its still blowing a hoolie and the showers are heavy! ...
Cornwall is getting it bad! .. My parents still live there 86 mph gusts off lands end! .. 8miles from there! eeeeeeeekkkk .. ive rung home and everything is fine! ~phew~ ....

Diet well err the last couple of days ive not eaten properly rather grabbed on the go! ... chinese on saturday night and friday night ! :rolleyes: and then yesterday only one main meal due to working! ... so had toast when i got home! I dont think ill be seeing 2.5lb tomorow! I was so hopin i was going to get my stone! ... dont think so this week! ....

Im trying to be good today! ... toast for breaky 3 cuppa soup 1.5 roast without the tatties 4 .... and yog 1 fruit 2 i am trying to grab somthing back! ............. oh well we will see xxxx

hehehe Marie! I was woken a few times last night to! we have two huge chestnut trees out the front and a huge oak out the back and ive been watching them very carefully all morning lol! ....

Have you noticed any lightening? .. Im sure ive seen a couple of flashes!

pixie you need to come and visit me its 36 today.I dont miss the weather in england.We had one days rain last week and i was gutted lol.The girl i work with has just moved from Broome and its about 36 in their winter and 50 in the summer ouchxx

Afternoon girlies! ......... Well what a morning! ...
Im going to catch up on everyones posts in a mo! .. :)

Ive not stopped! i had a book of questions needed for my new job that needed to be completed for 12 noon today!
And also had to hand my time sheet in by 12 or no wages! ... got them sorted set off at 11.30 for the 10 mins drive got there! forgot my flaming time sheet! .......... so came gome again got it went back! made it at 11.57! by the skin of my teeth! ...........
got home parked car up got Jake out and got to back gate then slid on some mud and hit the floor!
Ive grazed my right hand and pulled my upper back on the left and lower on the right NOT HAPPY! ...
Ive only just had somting to eat! .. so had my breaky for lunch! .........

Ive got w.i tonight and im not holding out much hope for a 2.5lb loss! but anything will be good i suppose! ........... Menu wise well my food is sorta all mixed up! and not great ive missed 2 days from my diary this week! ...
I WILL BE BACK ON TRACK TOMOROW!!!!!!!!!
Ive got my parents up on friday and my mum is doing ww to so we can keep each other on track :)

Just a quicky! ........ I lost 1.5 lbs today! woohoooo .. im really pleased! its not the 2 i wanted but hey 1.5 and im sure i can crack that 1st stone next week xxx

1.5 is excellent!! well done. Really pleased for you!.

Hope your hand is ok! x

Just a quick pop in! .......... I think im heading for a kick up the butt! or ill be needing one soon! todays eating has been! ... cereal 2.5 creme egg 3.5 snackajacks 2.5 snackajack popcorn 2,5 and umm 5.5 for lunch! its a disaster! Im having a ww meal for tea 4.5 points! and then thats about it! ........ Not a great day! and i feel really bloated and orrible!
Im working tonight 6-8.50 .... so will be eating my tea late! hence the ww meal! .. My hand is ok but sore! dam slippy step!

Hope your all ok and nce again thanks so much for leaving me mesages i love logging in to see if anyone has written! hehehe

oh Pixie, we all have those days!! - and anyway, you havent gone over so you're still completely on track!. xxxx

:wavey: Afternoon! .......... Well my mum and dad are on their way up to see us! .. woohooo! ...........
Think they were setting off at 10am ish so should be here around 3! ... Cant wait ive not seen them since xmas time! .My mum does ww to so hoping we can keep each other on track whilst shes here lol, Im working tonight sat+sun tho but only a few hours each evening so thats not so bad i dont suppose! and its all money! lol.

Its raining here :( Hate the rain! well i do when ive got to go out in it! .. the dog hasnt been walked yet so i think ill do that later on this afternoon! .... Trying really hard to stay on track but its not going well since i weighed in! ... im a bit mad at myself at the moment! ........

Right off to do lunch Marks home at 1 :p

Catch up later xxxxx

aw, that'll be lovely - to see your mam and dad!.

Come on Pixie!! just draw a line under whatever mistake you've made and get back on - if you're good now you still have a chance of loosing rather than going crazy now and risking a gain!! you know you can do it honey!!.

You seem to be loving the job? xx

Hey just a quickkie! ........ Mum and dad arrived safely! .. worked last night working sat and sunday! so night off tonight may nip to the pub for a few! hehe ........

Hope everyone is ok:) ... Ill have to have a big catch up when mum and dad go home again, Kisses xxxxx
Oh /!! back on the wagon! and loving the job xxxx

Hi Pixie??

Howd your mam and dads visit go? bet you had a lovely time.

What did you get in chinese after? yum!!

Back