Pixies Diary...

pixie ....... where are yoooooooooooou??

xx

Helloooo??? I haven't slept a wink all night wondering how you got on at your weigh in.....I've been up all night checking mm's and pacing the landing.....just waiting. Ok, maybe that's a slight exaggeration, hahahahaha, but I am wondering how you got on, heehee ;) So, how did it go?!
lolx

LOL Oh goodness me! :eek: Aint a girl allowed to ummm be a little late! :p hehe oh Marie im so sorry you spent hours pacing! But just think of it this way! you would have earnt bonus points LOL ;) ...

Oh yeah course my w.i result well i might not tell ya! ...:eek:....................
......................................................................................
.........Only joking :p

I lost 2.5lbs ! woohooooooooooo How happy am i!?!?!?! ... im as happy as a very happy person would be right now! lol ...

Sooooooooooo thats 11.5 in total and, and and !!!!!! 2.5lb off my first stone! YAY!!! :party0019:

Everything else is cool! ... apart from a box od Lindt dark choccy orange balls in the kitchen! everything is peachy! lol .... Im working tonight for the first time alone! looking forward to it but kinda not looking forward to the personal care part but thats cos just not sure how to handle telling people what im doing etc ! hehehe .... Im sure there'll be alot of pixie babble on here this afternoon as my nerves heat up lol ...

Thanks for being there girls! your all wonderful xxxx:gen126:

Wow well done Pixie!! You are an inspiration to those of us for whom the scales are being reluctant to move! You will be fine tonight- just remember that the personal care side of things is something that the service users are more than used to and dont bat an eyelid about it. The only one who feels uncomfortable about it most likely will be you, so just take a deep breath, smile and get the job done- its the only way! It is scary the first few times but it gets easier the more you do it.

Best of luck for the next week and for tonight! xxx

Thanks for the lovely messages! .. Ive just got in from my work this evening! How daunting was that ... BUT i have to say i enjoyed every minute! apart from only having 2 mins to get from one person to another! .. and then ending up 7 mins late at the end! .. It was fine! .. personal care, ummm i felt a bit awkward but i got a lovley chap who helped me out and i was cool! ... Just home and going to eat! ...

I did have cereal 2.5
sarnie 5
slice of cake !! HOW many points?????!! (dam that choccie cake!)
Tesco meal 6 points! ..

Back on track properly tomorow! xx

Morning all! ......... I need help! somthing i didnt get told when i came into this job was how much you would worry about the clients youve seen when you get home! .... I went to bed last night and just lay there thinking, "did i do this ok did i do that ok what if this happens what if that happens! " ... ummm is that normal? or will i stop doing that eventually? cos i cant do without my sleep! lol ...

Plans for today umm not sorted menu out yet so will add that later, Waiting for Mr Tesco man to deliver my goodies and then have to go to new milton to get Marks birthday pressie! and some dog food! ...... Other than that a quiet day! I have to be up at 3.30 am tomorow morning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hun its natural that you will worry. Im a terrible worrier. My hubby says I worry about having nothing to worry about! lol!

You will be fine!

Enjoy your day out!

xx

Helloooo??? I haven't slept a wink all night wondering how you got on at your weigh in.....I've been up all night checking mm's and pacing the landing.....just waiting. Ok, maybe that's a slight exaggeration, hahahahaha, but I am wondering how you got on, heehee ;) So, how did it go?!

:rotflmao: Not that youre a drama queen or anything Marie

Morning all! ......... I need help! somthing i didnt get told when i came into this job was how much you would worry about the clients youve seen when you get home! .... I went to bed last night and just lay there thinking, "did i do this ok did i do that ok what if this happens what if that happens! " ... ummm is that normal? or will i stop doing that eventually? cos i cant do without my sleep! lol ...

Well done on your wi pixie thats fantastic.

Im sure youll find youll worry for a while until you settle into the job. I remember when I started my job I used to check all the big incidents, the serious RTAs, suicides etc on the computer, it was all so new to me but now I barely give things like that a 2nd thought, the 'novelty' wore off and once you get settled into a job, you get blase & things become 2nd nature. Youll be fine *HUGS*

Thanks guys! .. Your all lovely xxx Ive not had any phone calls today so last night must have been fine! lol

I wont be here tomorow until goodness knows what time, Im off to crufts! ......... a friend of mine has a choccie lab showing tomorow so im going to give her some support! I cant wait! .. Ill definatly be buying a treat or two for my little brown bundle of fun! hehe xxx

Oh I would love to go to crufts.

Jazzy my boxer would be a nightmare there. She bounds around like a bunny rabbit!

Have fun!

xx

Oh i know that feeling well Jools! which is why im leaving Bosun at home! .. he is dog mad and would just end up chasing and wanting to play with all the posh dogs! lol

xxx

Hey all! .... was i missed hehehe

Well i was up at 3am yesterday morning and headed upto crufts it was brilliant got lots of treats for the doggy! .. got home last night at 9pm! and knackered! altho on the up side! i wore my pedometer! and i managed 19,000 steps 7.9 miles and 5.5 bonus points! which ill be using tonight! .. Its Marks birthday and were off to the cinema and then grabbing a takeaway on the way home .... should be good! .... think we'll opt for chinese again! lol

Ill have a good catch up on the posts tomorow ... as am tired and need to go get a wash and may try and grab half an hour before we go out! hehe ... kids at mils tonight WOOHOOO lay in tomorow morning xxxxx Behave you lot xxxxx

Hi hunni

Glad you enjoyed crufts!

Have a lovely evening tonight and enjoy your lie in! (i wish!)

xx

Back