Pixies Diary...

Hey Guys! ..:wavey:. Thanks Paula, NikkiH, starlight and Jools for checking up on me hehe ............ Means alot.!
Mum and dad went back this morning! and it already feels really strange them not being here! ..
We didnt do a great deal as the weather was rubbish but had a carvary out and a chinese in and walks on the forest in between the showers and went to the local market so it was nice just to take our time and see what we fancied doing!
Food wise! hhmmm ...i didnt count! .. i didnt eat to much crap i dont think! .. chinese, roast, altho last night we had sauasge,chips,bacon and spaghetti! .......... lots of sarnies so the breads not great! ...:doh:.......

And now im worrying! .... why do we do it? eat things and think oh its ok it wont hurt to much and then get to w.i day and start to panic! "what if i dont lose" "what if i gain" ...
knowing full well youve been a sod all week! lol ...:sad0071:......
I only need 1.5lb to get my stone and i just know its going to fall thro my fingers this evening! and im sure im going to have gained somthin! ggrrrrrrrrr ..........

Anyway im off to catch up on everyones posts and im glad to be back as from tomorow morning i am going to be an ANGEL! :angeldevil::angeldevil:

Hi Pixie

Sounds like you had a lovely time with your parents :)

Don't worry too much about WI (easier said than done I know lol) I'm sure the scales wont be as bad as you think!

Good Luck tonight hun, let us know how you get on

xx

Hi Pixie,

Oh I know exactly what you mean pet!! - Ive been doing that for the past few weeks (well not this one at least!!) being so good and then thinking "ah, itll be fine.. I'll just have.." and thats it out the door, come weigh day Im sooooo fed up with myself.

Anyway, I think you were right to enjoy yourself - its not every weekend your parents are up and you had a right to relax!!. draw a line under it chicken and start a fresh!!.

Hun if you gain - you gain, At least you know why and you are not sitting there down hearted because you were good and don't know why you gained.

On the other hand you may have a loss! Lets opt for this choice eh? LOL!

Good luck and don't forget to post your result!

xx

Well ...... ladies back from weigh in! .......... and ive gained .5lb! ............. i know its not alot! but means i need 2lbs now for my first stone! ....

Im thinking about doing kickstart from tomorow for the week see what happens! ... what do you all think ?

Morning all! ..
what a gloreous day! the sun is shining its quite warm in a sheltered spot really lovely! ....... altho rain on its way again on thursday! :rolleyes: typical!lol ..........

Right well after yesterdays weigh in ive decided to try and sort myself out again i cant be having more wobbles! i need to shift this weight! soooo Ive started Kickstart this morning see if i can stick to it for a week! ....
I may need to be checked up upon! as if i wobble i cant promise what the out come will be....

Breaky was cereal 2.5
lunch cuppa soup 1.5 and sarnie 5
tea ww meal 6 (as working)

snacks! .. well im going to try and eat some fruit so an apple .5 and some strawbs not sure on points! .....

Ive been to my little boys easter fair this morning it was lovely he made an easter mask, he made a cake, did lucky did and we guessed the name of the teddy bear a HUGE bear bit like the "forever friend" type and the same size as you see sitting in the posh shop windows! ...... we chose "Bertie Bear" and "Humphrey" .......
Ummm well we ended up winning LOLOL ............ i walked so couldnt bring him home as to big so we got him a lift with a friend lol ...... he is now sitting on our 2 seater sofa ! hehehe ..........
Hope your all having a lovely day so far!

Hiya all! xxxx

Well i think kickstart was ok yesterday i didnt go over my 18 points! altho didnt eat until gone 9pm as i was working,
Im working again this evening but not for long so am going to do a stirfry when i get home from work ... so only 1 for the sauce and i wont have noodles with it either ....
dinner today is a wrap with wafer thin ham boiled egg and salad and a tiny drop of mayo ....... i cant wait! ... somthing different for a change LOL ...........
anyway only a quicky from me this morning .... Will catch up again later xxxxx

Morning girls! .......... well easter weekend what a wash out so far LOL .........
yesterday we had gloreous sunshine at 7am and then the heavens opened and we were stung half to death by hailstones! .......
Anyway it brightened away and i went to the Garden Centre! ...... LOL how many weeks ago did i say i was going LOL ,...
anyway i bought a shrub and some compost and some bulbs so spent about an hour pottering in the back garden ....
then had to work for an hour! and had a chinese! I think my points were 20 so a little over the 18 for kickstart but umm i am trying HONEST!!! lol
todays plans not much! ....
marks off helping his mate
Im waiting for my middle DD to be picked up to go to ger friends, and then me and toddler are going to take Bosun up onto the forest for a walk! and a windy one at that .....then working this evening tomorow im working again in the evening so not upto much! ..........
Monday ummm ooo not upto anything and then
Tuesday is toddlers birthday so off out for the day!
pretty boring really! .... heyho! .... How exciting my life is! .... crap when ya skint isnt it lol

LOL im with ya there! ... (if only i played) lol :ashamed0005:
Hows the weekend going sofar girlies?? I have to confess! ive had 2 mini eggs and a small tiny 2p size of choc! ... How bad and guilty do i feel! ..... I think they should ban easter ! ..
(well when im on a diet anyway) :party0051:
The weather is horrible! chucking it down with rain! and were stuck in the house and i fear im going to go insane very soon if i cant think of anything to do! ....
I hate sundays! sooooooooo boring! and even worse when its raining!
The MIL invited us all down for tea this evening of roast ,mmmmm yummy! but im working so wont be able to go! so she is going to plate me some up! awwwww how sweet is that !
She asked me the other day if i liked it up here! sorta came out of the blue but told her i loved here enough to call it my home now (which for me is a huge thing) ...
i always used to feel i was betraying Cornwall by saying it! ....:eek:

Anyhoo! diet wise i think im doing ok! .. worked last night and Marky made a curry which took me right upto 22 points !:( ...
over the 18 but not over my normal allowance! Im going to try and make today better! .. :innocent0001:
Salad or soup for lunch and then roast for tea! im trying not to eat much bread as i always weigh heavier! .. i may even have a ready meal with lots of veg! ..........
Tomorow umm well im not working but not sure whats happening yet.
Tuesday is *Js* birthday and my first payday! WOOHOOOOO ...:party0011: we get payed fortnightly which is great for bridging the midmonth gap! ...

anyway ive babbled on enough! ...
Im thinking of cooking in bulk and storing in the freezer for the days i work ... what do you all think ? ...
and is it ok to eat at 9pm some evenings? :sign0163:

Evening all! ......... sorry ive not been about ... is Js birthday today so weve been out and about and then i had w.i this evening and the news is that ive lost 1.5 lbs! ...... Im really pleased with this! i am i am! ....... BUT i now only need half a pound for my 1st stone! how annoyin is that !!!!!!!!!!! .. This coming week im going to make some soups and try and cut my bread out a bit! oh and im going to vary my breakfasts as im eating the same thing for quickness! soooooooooooo thats the plan for the coming week! ...
Just a quicky as trying to get uniforms etc dry for tomorow! ... so ill be about in the morning at some point! hehehe xxxxx

What a start !!!!!.........

Well what a start to my new ww week! lol ...
today ive had 1 slice of toast... a ham and cheese sarnie pack of snackajacks a bag of baked crisps and a creme egg! ........
WAT A START !! LOL ha its almost laughable!
I really need to get my brain into it properly! at the moment im thinking, well if i make sure im good from sunday till tuesday it will be ok! ..
i can wobble the rest of the week! but it just doesnt work like that and it cant go on! ...
I need some tips on how to get refocused into a whole weeks worth of dieting~!
Im still writing everything down just maybe not registering what im having its like "oh yeah thats 20 points already without tea!" .. and then getting another pack of crisps!
(Hope im making some sence lol)
Anyway im working tonight thro to sunday again tonight 6-9.30 ... so am going to have a ready meal i think before i go and then just have a yog or somthing when i get home! ...

Tomorow im doing risotto for tea, friday is turkey pasta bake saturday (curry if im good) sunday roast and monday a ww meal! ...... Thing is my OH doesnt like eating as soon as he gets in from work so it means plating it up an reheating which isnt great! ... and i couldnt afford to buy extras to bulk cook this week either! ggggggggrrrrrrr

oh well enough of my babbling on as usual! .. Hope your all ok! ... xxx:)

Back