Pixies Diary...

at the moment im thinking, well if i make sure im good from sunday till tuesday it will be ok! ..
i can wobble the rest of the week!

NO! Dont even go there. That was the downfall of SO many of my diets over the years.

Ok so I over indulged today, Ill be better tomorrow
Ok so today and yesterday didnt go well, but if Im good the rest of the week my wi will be ok.
So the rest of the week didnt go great, Ill skip my wi this week and get back onto it after that

And before you know it - your diet is out the window, never to be seen again.

Work out your points today if you can, if not draw a FIRM and FINAL line under today and get back on the wagon tomorrow.

Youre doing so well.. you CAN do this

*HUGS*

Morning all! ........ well today is my first day on plan for this week!
(not bad to say i got weighed on tuesday!) But im not dwelling on that! .....
So shopping is due here this morning between now an 11! ive ordered lots of veg to do a soup so thats a couple of days with low points! .. I may also go down to tesco later and investigate their healthy living range and buy a few "extra" bits for emergancys such as the ready meals! .. Im working till gone 9pm all this week so wont want a proper full meal so the ready meals will be better than coming home and eating crap!

The sun is cracking the flags here at the moment its a lovely morning so am going to go put the towels out on the line and then hope mr tescoman is here before the rain comes as i want to take the dog and toddler out for a walk! ........

Menu for today
breaky= rice crispies + nana 3.5

Lunch soup 1
2 toast 1 (50/50)

Tea turkey pasta bake 6

snacks
ww yog 1.5
crisps 1.5
ww bar 1.5

total 16! ....

Morning all! ......
Just back from cleaning! (i clean for a local lady who is 90) she is an absolute sweeheart! .. anyhoo back and having 2 mins before i go get the little man from playschool! and then were off to Lymington to get him some new shoes!

I think im doing ok! Made a gorgeous soup yesterday and didnt get home from work until 9.45 last night so i had that for supper with some toast so total yesterday was 14.5 which isnt great as my daily limit is 22 ... so will have to try and eat more today! ..

menu for today

breaky=rice crispies 2.5
lunch= 0 point soup
tea = risotto + jacket = 6 (if ive got time to eat it)

if not it may be chinese on way home from work ... 10pnts or soup and sarnie = 5

snacks apple and nana 1.5
crisps 1.5
ww bar 1.5
ww yog 1

total =14 .... or 16.5 i really need to have somthing more!

any ideas? .... maybe some cheese in my sarnie or somthing! Oh i dont know!

Hey guys ..
I think i managed to eat my points yesterday as we had a chinese! sooooooooo im thinking i ate 23 .... 1 over i think .. never mind hehe...
Ive been for a lovely walk this morning with Bosun! (well it started off lovely) hes got a habit of running off is he sees another dog and then wont come back, were working on it! .. anyway after hed said hello to a few dogs i put him back onlead as we were approaching a busy area! and he went and said hello to a retriever and a shnauzer who were both off lead! and they set on him :( he was pinned to the ground yelping trying to get away and they just kept going for him it was awful! I started crying and trying to pull Bosun away it was a nightmare! .. The ladies apologised and said !
" oh *** hasnt dont anything like that before!" i thought hmmmm really! poor Bosun! hes only 10months old! ... i walked back to the car in a state! He seems fine no blood or anything bless him!

Im making more soup for lunch and may have it with a jacket tattie! .. Im trying to not have any bread now until tuesday as im thinking it may hinder weight loss what do you think ???? I do tend to weigh heavy when ive had alot of bread! ..........
tea tonight i think is risotto! ... as we didnt have it last night, depends if Mark fancies trying to make it LOL ..... if not then umm iffits when i get home from work!

xxxx

Morning all, ..........
Hope youve all had a great weekend! The weather yesterday was lovely yesterday and we ventured up on the forest again for a lovely walk with Bosun, and then i had to work yesterday evening its so lovely going to work and it being light until gone 7! it was brilliant! .... Only thing is ive eaten so late the last few days its been gone 9.30pm ive eaten! .... surley that cant be helpful to weight loss!? ... Im not sure!
Ive made some more soup so will be having that for my lunch! with a sarnie and then tea when i get home of a ww ready meal! .. Only thing is im finding that im only having about 14 points! so have been making them up with ice cream! surely this isnt right either! ..........

Helppppppppppppppppppppppp .. Ive got w.i tomorow and im starting to worry :(

Hi Pixie

I don't think your suppose to eat less than 16 points a day, but I'm sure someone that knows more will be along soon to tell you :)

Sounds like you had a lovely day yeasterday. Is that the 0 points soup that you've been making? I made a ww recipe spinach and potato soup last night for my lunch today, so hopefully that will be nice :)

Take care
xx

Hi Pixie,

I know its always said that we shouldnt eat late etc BUT, if Im honest, once I'm within my points I eat at whatever time I feel like. It has'nt effected my weight loss (dont think so anyway!!)

PLUS, again from my own personal experience on the diet, eat WHAT EVER you want ONCE its within your points - so I wouldnt worry about the weigh in at all honey!!.

I know a nutritionist would probably kill me for this sort of advice but this is the beauty of ww!!

HEHEHEHE ....
Thanks! well last night i was tucking into a ww meal at 9.50pm! .... so lets hope the scales weigh me in a favourable manner this evening!
I did ask her last week about eating late and she said that altho some say you shouldnt eat anything heavy after 6/8pm there are no hard fast rules with ww so as long as youve got the points you can eat it! ..............
Altho she did say that you needed to leave around 2 hours before going to bed! ............

W.I tonight at 6.30 .... im not going to eat any bread today, and i wont be drinking anything fizzy either! Today im going to have some cereal, and soup for dinner or a ready meal or yoghurt and fruit! we will see how i feel!

Oh :vibes:pLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE let me lose half a pound! ............. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee :innocent0001::innocent0001:hehe

HEHEHEHE ....
Thanks! well last night i was tucking into a ww meal at 9.50pm! .... so lets hope the scales weigh me in a favourable manner this evening!
I did ask her last week about eating late and she said that altho some say you shouldnt eat anything heavy after 6/8pm there are no hard fast rules with ww so as long as youve got the points you can eat it! ..............
Altho she did say that you needed to leave around 2 hours before going to bed! ............

W.I tonight at 6.30 .... im not going to eat any bread today, and i wont be drinking anything fizzy either! Today im going to have some cereal, and soup for dinner or a ready meal or yoghurt and fruit! we will see how i feel!

Oh :vibes:pLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE let me lose half a pound! ............. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee :innocent0001::innocent0001:hehe

I sure you will be fine huni,i always stop drink 2 hours before, dont lways believe about eating late at nite,as long as your within yur oints youwill be ok.Let us no hun-Good luck xx

Back