Pixies Diary...

Hi Kirsty, just caught up again with your diary.

Sounds like you are having a tough time - I think its the time of year for it - blokes are going funny all over the land!!!

Well done on your 2lbs - you should be really pleased with yourself.

Hello matey - u well? x

Hey all .. yep alls well :) ...
ok so my dinners last week were some WW meals and spag on toast etc ... so not sure if im eating to much ??? .. all within points tho!

Ok so today ive wangled my points! so i could scoff a lovely prawn salad bowl from tesco 9 points :O:O ...... i know i know! ..... but it was yummy!
tea tonight is a WW admirals pie ... and ive got a fruit salad! YUM!!!
I know not a fab days food with it being prepacked! but umm its only for today, hehe ..... (it is ok isnt it ?!?!?!?!)

We went to the hospital this morning for Becs stomach invo ... she had an ultrasound, and she also had to have a Barium X ray .. which she hated! ... they have said she has a slight reflux but the rest of the results will be sent to the consultant! ... so roll on march! :) ...
She got quite an anatomy lesson today with the ultrasound lady! lol saw her spine, kidneys, spleen, gall bladder etc was cool! ......

Everything else is ok ... mark seems a bit cherpier! im really trying! and ya know what, ummm lets just say when you get out of the habit of somthing ya kinda get used to it! ..... and the more you get the more you want ~coughs~ LOL ... hehehe ....

xxx

I know not a fab days food with it being prepacked! but umm its only for today, hehe ..... (it is ok isnt it ?!?!?!?!)

Everything else is ok ... mark seems a bit cherpier! im really trying! and ya know what, ummm lets just say when you get out of the habit of somthing ya kinda get used to it! ..... and the more you get the more you want ~coughs~ LOL ... hehehe ....

xxx

Glad things are sorting themselves out.

Are you possibly talking about racking up activity points? ;)

Good luck for Bec's test results

Oh and yes - the prawn salad was ok as long as you enjoyed it ;) xx

dont you worry about that prawn salad.. that boinking will work it off! :D good on ya Kirsty!

Morning hun
Your doing so well with your diet at least your not going over your points done matter what its on tho.
Hope Bec is getting betetr and things are ok with Mark.
xx

lol. Good for you ;) Well done on a good week :D

Morning all :)
Well todays going ok., just got back from cleaning, and have to go drop beccas stuff in for p.e shortly :) im so pleased she has decided to have a go... hope noone says anything to her! ..

Ive got a lump come up on my gum at the front no idea what it is ! it doesnt feel like an ulcer! looks kinda like a bit spot you would get on your face but on my gum above a tooth thats been bugging me! any ideas what this could be ???

food today ..
breaky .. oops skipped it!
lunch .. jacket tattie with chilli 3.5 (Lighter Options)
Tea .. umm pasta and stir in sauce .. not sure what else yet! lol and not pointed YET lol ..

You been telling lies? My mum always told me a spot on my tongue/in my mouth was from telling porkies....then again I also thought if I was pulling a face and the wind changed i'd stay like that! :D

Hahaha my mum used to say the same thing LOL , not sure what caused it ! ....LOL

Morning all :) ... ok lump on gum has flattened! just a little red mark! lol not sure what it is! .. as long as it doesnt weigh anything thats fine! :giggle:

diet today umm
weetabix 2.5
ww tuna 2 with salad 0
tea not sure but will add that later!

ooo i tried a ww pizza last night with my pasta how yummy are they !!!!!!!!!!!! sooooooooooo lovely !! lol ....

right sorry for the quicky ~oooeeerrrr~
am off cleaning, as my lady is better again now :) ...

will update rest of diarys later on xxx

Oooh never tried the WW pizza....am such a dominos fan I feel i'll be let down...but maybe I will try... :)

They are on offer at the moment in asda :) so thought id try them lol ..
Well i set out all happy this morning to take Jake to playschool and the bloody car wouldnt start :( .. it started fine last night at 8pm but no 9am this morning it was having none of it! ....... anyhoo ive had the bonnet up and looked and its leaking fuel from the engine somwhere !!!!!!!!!!!
Not had this car long either :( .. wish i could have my lil peugot back!

ok ive decided for tea :) Im having
2 sausages =3
mash = 3
gravy = 1
veg = 0 :)

am happy with that :) ..

Gemma hun if i could afford to i would ive got to find £1400 for this yr to pay for two holidays! .... and thats just for the kids! lol

Back