Pixies Diary...

Hi Kirsty and welcome home!

I am sure you will shift a good amount before that lovely holiday in April.

Enjoy your night out tonight. I love those kind of nights....;)

Good Morning :)

Well we had a lovely weekend altho i cant say ive been good with even the food cos ive been very bad ! .. I feel ok about it though cos its not often we get to have a night away .. so! had a Mcdonalds .. then two burgers at marks mums yesterday for lunch! ive eaten far to many carbs! .. (alcohol does that to me) ... W.I tonight! eeekkk .. so it wont deter me! cos i enjoyed it so hey its just another week! ...

Bron is off on school camp this morning so have to drop her off at 10.15 shes is gone till friday eekkk the house will be so so quiet lol .. Ive slipped a lil note in with her clothes just to tell her to have a great time and that we miss her and love her loads lol
(softy i am really) ..

Food today .. Prawn salad for lunch .. 9points but umm so lush! ... and will b the only one i eat this week, so thought it may as well be on W.I day! lol ..

Not sure on the rest of the day but tomorows post will include a menu! hehehe

xxx Thanks for adding posts on my diary xxx

Morning hun.
Your a very soft mum im sure you are! Good luck for your wi tonight hun xx

Oh well as i thought i gained 1.5lb! .............. although i wasnt happy to find out that im actually 13.13.5 stones again! which is 8lbs less that i was last jan 08 ... it makes me feel miserable! if only i had stuck to it i could of had another 2 stone off instead of regaining almost 2 stone back on! ......

Starting again tomorow! ... I got chatting to a girl at w.i and we are going to meet up once a week for a long walk in the forest so thats good i think it does help physically meeting and chatting to somone who is in the same boat! and she has a bit to lose like i do! ...

Im also going to start walking after school with becca and im hoping jake will agree to sit in his pram! ... (heres hoping)

aww thats great - always nice to have RL support even though here is great :) good luck with your coming week xxx

Thot i would say hi, don't think ive posted on your diary before. I also gained 1.5lbs this week, but it making me even more determined for the week ahead. Good luck with your week x

Morning all :) ...

Ok just had to weetabix, am working this morning till 12 .. think for lunch i may have a jacket and a tin of ww tuna so 3.5
and tea tonight is turkey risotto ... not sure on points so will work out later and add to post im sorta thinking 7
Snacks ... WW bar 1.5 nana 1 and muller 1.5

=17 for today ...

am off walking tonight after school with bosun going to try for an hour a day so will try and find a good circuit of the village :)

if you have a camera you should take your camera out and get some shots of where you live.. you live in a rural sorta place dont you? :)

good luck with your walking - an hour a day will certainly help! xxx

Thats a great idea! ....
Thing is now im cleaning the only morning i get without Jake is a thurs and somtimes a monday which is when i try and get a ride .....

How many AP would i get for an hours walk? id say moderate cos there are hills and things lol ....
Im definatly going to take the camara out maybe i can add them to a blog or somthing :) ...

Im aiming for 14lbs for the 27th april for our holiday lol ...

right im off to work xxx

i will go with you on the 14lbs by then.. even if i dont get there will be pleased at something, as 29th is my bf's 22nd so would like to lose a bit more weight for some skimpy outfits i intend on surprising him with ;) haha x

Hey Rach :) im happy to do the 14lbs thing with ya hun! ... [email protected] is addy if you wanna add me :)

Ive been for a lovely walk this morning, went at 9am to drop Jake at playschool then walked up into the forest was out for about 1hr 20mins so have worked it at 4APs is this correct does anyone know? ...
I also got a couple of photos! thanks Rach for the suggestion!

I have to ring vets this afternoon tho cos weve found a lump on Bosuns side :( ... hes only 18months so im not panicking but it does make you think ..
and on a brighter note i won a gravity air walker thingy on ebay last night £4.99 .. woohoo bargain!
am going to pick it up this evening :) yay! so i reckon 30mins a day should be good enough ?

Hi Kirsty - good to see you back posting on here - I did wonder where you'd gone!

30 minutes a day on a walker will be a great start - make sure you walk quickly enough that you are slightly breathless.

Good luck with the restart x

Really pleased that you didn't body swerve your weigh in - that would have been so easy to do when you know you have been a bit on the naughty side.

Great on the walking front. Not sure of the APs though. 4 will probably be ok. x

wow, £4.99 thats fantastic?! :D

did you get Bosun to the vets today then or are you taking him later this week? x

Morning world! ... my my what a difference a day makes!
what is this weather ! Yesterday morning i was out in just jeans and a fleece for our walk and today its like back to the depths of winter! .. its horrible! when will we get some warmth to our bones ?!?! ...

Ok todays plan is if it stops snowing im going to try a 30min walk with bosun, and also an hour on my new clothes airer! hehehe ...
so if i get both done today im going to say 4 APs because it will be moderate and im 13.13lb .. please somone correct me if im wrong though! ...
Food today
1 boiled egg and 2 toast 2.5
pasta-2 and sauce .5
peppered steak 7.5 noodles-2 veg-0

14.5 today and snacks upto 20 so 2 saved!

i cant wait for my tea tonight i love peppered steak! xxx woohooo

Morning :)

Im off cleaning this morning, and when i finish at 12 im coming home and going to do 30 mins on the air walker which is 2 APs .. woohoo ....
Then going to pick up bron from camp! i bet she will be in a right state with all the bad weather we have had! .... think im going to have to dunk her in sheep dip before she comes in the house! lol ....

Chinese tonight! ... 13 points .... :) and ive got plenty stored up and i wont be having wine either! ... how good am i! lol ...

menu today

yog and alpen 2.5
jacket and tuna with phili 4.5
chinese 13

=20 ... leaving 2 .. which means if i dont snack i wont have to use any of my APs or maybe i can have a glass of wine! oooo desicions! lol

Back