Pixies Diary...

Well done on the 100% day

Wotsits are 1.5, they dont really have to be left out all day but a few hours to lse the crunch lol :D

Well dont on resisting the chocs, im like you girls dont like cheapo chocs i love Wispas though

:) ... Hey .....

Just a quicky! .. off to tesco in a mo for some marg and milk! noone left me any this morn so no breaky! ....

lunch im having 2 boiled eggs! (do they bung you up) ...
Im finding these are the only things that fill me up lately! ...
not sure whats for tea tonight will have a look when i nip to tesco! lol ...
The kids break up tomorow! ... for a fortnight! but Jake is off for 3 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!! .. Im gonna need this holiday when they go back lol ...

Morning :) ... going up to see my lady this morning, ive not seen her since she came home from hospital, Am looking forward to seeing her ...
My mum and dad are setting off at 10.30 ish and ive been informed that they are bringing Pastys for tea !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG ! ...
Altho on the one hand i am extatic! mm Proper Cornish ones! .....
Im gutted! cos of the points lol .. HoHum! ...

i will be around for a bit at lunch time and ill catch up with some more diaries xx

Where are you??????????????????????????????? Did u cave into the pasty? x

I agree you cant beat a "proper" cornish pasty from Cornwall!!Hmm (((((drools))))).

Hope you enjoyed every crumb...

Oh yeah i caved! ... i ate 3 of the dam thing! ... why oh why are cornish pastys so yummy! ... Then dad said "oh you should open a proper pasty shop up" im like yeah if you fancy having a daughter that will end up looking like a pasty! .....

i gained 5.5lbs! but i am back on track as nothing at home fits me anymore :(

LOL@your dad!!
Im sure that gain will be gone before you know it.
You had a good time,hmm ive got a craving for a pasty now.
When i was chefing over on the Scilly Isles a few years ago i used to make em every Thursday(was shown by a cornish man!!).
They were lovely...hmm ((((drools)))))again...im off xx

Mmmm .. well i was born and raised in Penzance! :) .. altho have to admit ive never been to the scillies! .. i really should book a trip on the silly onion .. and make a day of it! ive heard its beautiful!

Hiya yes it is,i loved working there.
Funny how we dont venture to places when we are/were on the door step.
I always went on the chopper never did go on the Scillonian,they say it makes your holiday/trip..
Hope you have a lovely w/end and dont eat too many easter eggs xx

Hello gorgeous... just making my mark in your diary.... hope your ok x x x x

Morning :) ... well after an eventful week last week with marks work (some sh*t going on) .. And then sorta caving in on friday and yesterday cos of chocolate! ... i got weighed to find i had lost 4.5lbs! :)
how cool is that ! ......I know its probably not true weight cos i had such a big gain the week before BUT its off again so thats somthing! ...
Back to it and have set mysef a target for next week of 2.5lb ...so we will see! Im finding it hard to go on my long walks cos Jake will only walk so far and his pace so its more of a 30 min stroll but thats better than nothing.
Cleaning again this morning .... tomorow is my only day off so am nipping into town to go on the sunbed! .... i dont use it often so im kinda guessing its ok! lol ..... (and its only for these photos) ...

thanks to those who left me messages xxx

Back