Pixies Diary...

Hey :) .. i kinda had a rubbish day yesterday snacked like a mad woman! but had 22 points ...
Had a mcdonalds for lunch !!!!!!!!!!!!! :( ... typical me that is! lol .. am having a boiled egg salad for tea tonight ...

the tattoo i want is a star type one ill see if i can attach photo I want it finer lines and better swirlly bits rather than being to bold :)

Attachments

• tattoo-5.jpg
    tattoo-5.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 25
Yea, awesome - u can join me with the star tattoo's! I love mine....hard to hide as they cover most of my wrist! lol.... Well done chic.... :D

Morning :) ..

still struggling :( . yesterday i ate a mcdonalds a salad at home .. 3 slices of fresh bread (i knew it was a mistake to buy it) 2 penguin cake bars 2 packs of crisps an oat granola bar! .. not good aye!!!!

today !
2 toast
ww meal or salad
ww meal for tea to! gotta to try and save 4 today! lol

OOOOOps.

Every time you eat is a new time to make a choice to get back on track. Don't worry about what you have had - its on its way through you by now and there's nowt you can do about it.

What you can change, is what you choose to put in next ;)

Tattoos - I wouldn't have the bottle - like them on other people though, just not on me.

Hi Pixie, sorry to hear your struggling a bit although that doesnt sound too bad (definately not compared to my blow outs!!!!) once you get back on track straight away Im sure you'll be fine!!.

LOVE that tattoo - really gorgeous - I have a tribal type sign on my back - I love it!!

Hey missus...have u worked out how many u went over by? That way if u really want to can get them all back??? Either that or wipe clean? x

I dont have any idea how many ive gone over by cos i still cannot find my dam points calc! .. ggrrrrr Js fault! hes had it ! lol
ive been good so far today .. had 10 so far today
and a ww meal for my tea :)
OH .. has anyone tried the new WW black forest bars!?!?!? they are heaven in a box and so so so so moreish its unreal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey :) sorry ive not updated! ... not alot been happening been plodding along as normal! ... trying to stay on the wagon! lol ....

I thought i had an appointment at hospital for dental xrays but got the wrong day, we braved the arctic conditions got down there to be told oh sorry its tomorow :( im so stupid! lolol .... hehe ..

Hi - hope you are managing to get your head back on track with the plan.

Your mention of those black forrest bars had me reaching for one....there's 1.5pts gone in an instant. They are gorgeous though and I reckon a decent size for the points.

Hope you have a great weekend. x

hey Kirsty.. you alright? xxx

Pixie pops - where are ya???

Back