Pixies Diary...

Come on miss...stop being a sly hiding one x

~hangs head~ .........

Ok so i sorta crossed to the other side! ... But i just cant get WW points out of my head! i cant stop comparing! ... 30 syns for my usual chinese where as on ww its only 13 points! ...
anyway im back ........ Im sorry to have just gone and left! ive been really mad without myself and beat myself up at every oppurtunity of course AFTER ive eaten somthing bad! ....

Ok .. quick update! .. I havnt been following WW for around 3 weeks tried following SW for a week! and failed! missed the nice things! and i kinda think i can fill myself up on WW to just have to use points wisely! so im going to start making soups i can eat for very little points! ... Im back at w.i tonight so this is day one AGAIN
(bet you all think im crap)

Im going out next sat night and dont have anything that fits me that ive bought new when i lost weight before! .. Im going away at the end of April just me and mark and i want to lose a stone if possible by then! ... its no good! ive done it before for god sake! surely i can press the buttn again and get going! ............

Hope you'll still have me xxxx

Good luck Kirsty with ww.
Shame you didnt enjoy sw diet. Good luck tonight :)

you can do it Kirsty :) you know that 1 stone is doable for your holidays - maybe want to do a half stone challenge together? Even if you don't make a full stone, even if you shift something.. its better than nothing isnt it? :) x

Well done little pixie poo.... she's back at last :) where she belongs. Always welcome back lady! x

Rach that would be great hun! I could defo do with a 7-14lb loss buddy! .... (should we start a new thread)

Back from meeting, chickened out of finding out how much ive gained so if i have a good loss next week ill ask then! .. Im home armed with new Mag, shopping guide and 3 boxes of bars lol ...

It stops now! i cannot be a heifer all my life! I want to know what it feels like to be slimmer! To sit outside in the sunshine wearing somthing summery and not sweating under a baggy tshirt ...

It started tomorow morning :) .. Ill be adding my menu every day to so if you dont notice it there one morning give me a boot up the back side please :) ...

Hey :) ..
Menu
2 weetabix and nana 3.5
H/M soup (?) pointed as 2
2 slices of WW bread 1
WW ready meal 5.5 (everyone else having pancakes YUK)

and muller 1.5
Hot choc .5
ww bar 1.5

15.5 .... 5.5 remaining .....

will update on other diarys later am off to see about a horse!

what's H/M? homemade? you should post up what you chucked in so we can verify your guestimate :)

Ok chucked in the pan was 5 points worth of spuds, 6 leeks, 1 big onion and 2 chick stock cubes ...

:) .. so 5 points ... and im guessing about 5 ish portions :)

Hey :) aww thanks Marie :) ...

Menu today! ..

mullerlite 1.5 (missed breaky was cleaning)
Lunch soup .. 1
tea shep pie ... 9

inbetweens ...

2 WW bars 3
muller 1.5
2 ww toast 1.5

17.5 out of 21 ....
If i feel the need for anything else ill have some fruit :)

Been cleaning again this morning "yuk" ... means i come home and cant be bothered to do my own! lol ... Horseriding tomorow tho woohoo cant wait! ...
Am having hair done this afternoon cant wait! although i wish i had the courage to have somthing drastic done to it but ... im a scaredycat lol ....

glad your back on track hun.
Well done....
I have my wi tonight.
You should have change with your hair as i am on Friday i think! Gonna go darker!!

hey Kirsty, hows day 2? xx

:) hi xxx

thanks for leaving me messages the days are goin ok ..... just munchin tuna salad and its chinese night tonight :)
Horse riding went really well yesterday and she definatly wants me again :) so thats good lol
Me and mark went out on a mission last night to get Guitar hero for the Xbox went to 3 asdas and a tesco before findin one in stock! its FAB i love it ! lol ...

Im off out tomorow all day im shaz sitting 9am till 5pm then me and mark have got the whole night to ourselves so we are having a night out in soton and stayin at a hotel for the night :) i cant wait should be great :) ....

Hey honey, welcome back, hope things are going well. Are you back to team 2?? :)

Back