Pixies Diary...

Hi Pixie

Just checking in to see how your weigh in has gone!

xx

:talk017: Oooooooooo whos a good girl then! ...I lost 1.5lbs last night taking me to -16lbs! and my first stone gone! woohoooooooooooooooo ....

I did think i may get a little more but hey! i got my stone and that was what i wanted! I think im doing to change how i eat! have my main meal in the afternoon be it a jacket tattie or ww meal ... and then have my lunch when im home late from work .... i wont be doing this every day but the days when im back after 9 i think i will ..........

yay! ... here to next week! Im just back from dog training and what a nightmare that was lol ... am shattered now and almost upto 5,000 steps so thats somthing hehehe :character00238: And what a gorgeous day it is !!!!

Hey Pixie,

Mahoosive congratulations on your 16lbs loss!! That's flipping brilliant!!!

Good idea me thinks to swap your lunch/dinner around when working late, that'll stop you worrying about it so much! Best of luck this week with eating all your points, why not try just adding an extra point or two to each meal if you aren't too happy to eat them up as ice cream or whatever! Maybe try cooking in oil instead of low fat spray or adding a bit of cheese to meals ... whatever you fancy!
xxx

Mornin Guys! ......

Thanks so much girls for all the lovely messages your all fabby! ........ Yesterday was a good day Lots of steps ended up with 12,000 steps woohooo .......
OH came home last night and we were talking about work and at the moment im at work for 6 evenings a week and 1 evening i go to w.i so im never at home and im missing out on putting the two youngest kiddies to bed ...
So it means OH gets in from work at 5pm and i go to work at 5.40pm and then im home at 9pm then bed at 11 ... it feels really rough like im not seeing him!!!
not sure what to do about it really lol ... ive only been with the company for 4 weeks lol ...

Perhaps you could swap some evening hours for a couple of mornings each week?

I shouldn't think it would hurt to ask hun. Afterall nothing ventured, nothing gained and all that ;). Fingers crossed you can find some more suitable hours. xx

12,000 steps is good going! Hope you get your hours sorted, its horrible missing out on a home life, I gave up my job when they moved me to nightshifts (supposedly temporary for 3 weeks but lasted 5 months before I asked them to move me back to days, manager said "no coz then I'd have to do them" so I handed her my notice and walked out)

Ive rung the office today and said because of the family id like to only do Thurs Friday and Sundays and weds mornings! which would be around 12 hours ... The woman said oh ill have to run it past the boss and get them to ring you :S ...... if they cant change my days im thinking i may have to quit because its not fair on the kids im not home to kiss them goodnight and im not home to see my OH until gone 9pm! ..

Ho Hum ill just have to wait n see!

Hope they can sort it for you chick X

Morning all! .......
The sun is beautiful this morning and its quite warm out to! ... I walked Jake to playschool this morning with the dog so 30 min walk under my belt! Im off cleaning in a minute for 2 hours till 12 and then have to go get Jake from playschool again so will put ipod on and walk there so that will take me upto an hours walking today, altho the part where i walk with Jake is more of a stroll! lol ...

Ive not heard anything from work yet!!!!!!!!! ........ thought id give them till lunch time and then give them a ring and see if anyone has said anything or should i just wait ? .......

Ive got a night off tonight woohoooooooo ....... so me and my luvvlie b,f are off out for a meal and a few drinks! soooooooo ive got 4 saved! and im saving 17 for tonight from my meals today so that give mes 21 to play with! .........

What sort of things can i have to keep points low? .. i normally drink vodka so that should be ok altho i may have wine and diet lemonade .. But what to eat? id like to have a desert! .........

ideas please! hehe .......

Hey Hun,

Personally I think I would compromise with food tonight. I think I'd start with something like prawn cocktail, chicken salad, melon etc and have a fairly low point main like a salad, meat/fish with veg and have a big fat dessert of choice - ice cream/choccie cake etc :D

Smirnoff vodka is apparently only 0.5 point per 25ml so if you mix with diet coke that's lower in points too!!

As for work, I think I would hang on a bit. Perhaps give them til Monday/Tuesday and then ask/prod again!

Enjoy your evening off, hope you have a lovely meal

xxx

Morning all! ............ Well i had a lovely evening, we went to "prezzo" and umm i think i blew it ! ......

we shared a garlic bread with balsamic onions and cheese! .......Then i had butterfly chicken with beef tomatos and cheese baked in the oven with salad! ... and then i had choccie mouse with biccie peices and ice cream! OH THE SHAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ........ i didnt have any alcohol tho only diet coke!
so ok the damage is done i loved every mouthful and now i need to have a rough idea on points damage! .......... so any ideas or guessimates would be great.

Today im going to take Bosun for a walk in a bit need to nip to the shop and then im working at 4.30 till 9pm
I did hear back from work and they are more than happy for me to change my days so thats cool! and it will come into effect not this week coming but the one after :)

anyhoo off to catch up on threads ! thanks for posting in my diary xxx It does me a huge lot!

Good news about work thats one less stress, sorry no idea on the points but you had a good time so thats the important thing just jump back on now :D

Hmmm I'm drooling at the thought of all that, glad you had a good night.
Fab news about work too!

Back