Pixies Diary...

Hey hun, I have been doing some research for you and tried my best to get an approximation on the Prezzo meal:

Starter (based on garlic mozzarella pizza bread which is equiv. of your Prezzo Pane Con Cipolla starter): 9pts. So if you shared then its 4.5pts

Main: 12.5pts (based on another similar dish from a different restaurant)

Dessert: 9 (based on a tiramisu from a different italian)

So thats 26pts but bear in mind that they are not the exact same meals so may be a bit more or a bit less, but just wanted to help you have an indication! Hope thats helpful hun... anyway I would just put it behind you now and be good for the next week :D xx

Re the job it also depends on how much you need the money ie for necessities rather than luxuries

hope you enjoy yourself tonight

irene xx

Hi Pixie

what day in June are you going to see Bon Jovi hunni?

xx

Morning all! ..........

Wannabeslim .. thanks for the points guide! i did have 21 saved so not to disasterous i dont think! ... but had chinese last night! eeeek! .. so will maybe cut to 19 points until w.i on Tuesday!
Irene! ... I know what your saying re the nicies! But when it came to the crunch i wasnt at home atall during the week to put my kids to bed so didnt see my toddler at bedtime which is somthing me and my B.F have done together since he was born .. so the job had to be cut hehe ...
Jools .... I think its the 11th .. altho im not 100% on that will have a look and see! ... were still waiting to find out who the supporting act is going to be! .......... are you going ?

Ok right well im up early thanks to my darling son! but hey its SNOWING lol .. just going to go get the dog to go outside hes never seen snow before hehehehehe

We have a light dusting of snow coming down too, my dog looks at me as if to say " Yeah right, i aint going out there in that "

Wonder if the footie will still be playing later cos my lad wont be too impressed if it is snowing

Still Snowing and settling! :O
it looks like somthing from a xmas card in our front garden really beautiful
and my eldest DD and 3yr old son are out making a snowman! ............
Ive got to go to work tonight ! and ive never driven in snow before :| .......
Im getting worried !

Hey Pixie,

Your meal sounded lush!! Not too much damage by the sounds of things either points wise - you go girl!!!

Glad to hear that work have agreed to change your days, just goes to show that if you don't ask, you don't get ;):D

Have a great week, can't wait to hear how WI goes tomorrow night
xx

Ooooooooooo umm ok! so now im not looking forward to tomorows w.i to much! lol ...... We went out for a carvery yesterday lunch time! .. I had beef with all the trimmings! ... didnt have desert tho so thats a small mercy! lol
Ummm so ! i doubt ill have lost anything!! I always seem to lose it! if i have a treat i get this stupid thing in my head that says
"Oh youve buggered up anyway now! lets use it as an excuse to binge for the rest of the week!!!" .. its bad!
Im off to soton with my DD shopping today so am hoping to clock up some steps to work off the calories from yesterday! lol

Feel such a fat flab today! xxx

Thought id come add to my diary as im slipping down the pages :( ..........

Ive got w.i this evening and i am not looking forward to it atall! ...... If i sts ill be happy! but im sure im going to have a gain! and im punishing myself inside already! its awful feeling like this! ... Ive had my cereal and i may have a yoghurt and some fruit but other than that im not having anything else until after w.i tonight .... and tomorow ill be starting fresh! ... theres no meal out this week and no carvery so thats a small bonus! lol
I hope i can get back on the wagon tomorow! as somtimes once ive slipped it tends to be a downward spiral and i start going off track each day! so i really need some insperation and some motivation to restart tomorow ! Im being such a piggy and im feeling fat and bloated! :(

Hi Pixie

Just thought you sound down so wanted to put in my 2 pennies worth, looking at your sig your doing really well, you only have 8lbs to go for your 10% which will be brill perhaps you should refocus on this mini goal for your new start next week!

Dont get all caught up in the week just gone, you know where you went wrong and beating yourself up wont help! Stick to your plan and get food in for your fresh new week ahead!!!:D

Good luck with it, i'll look out for you!!;)

Aww Emma thanks for replying! ...
was begining to think i was writing in invisible ink! .... Ill see what the scales say at 6.30 this evening and then try and go from there tomorow! I do feel a bit fed up and down today .... but im hoping i can shake it off ready for a new week starting tomorow xx

thanks again for replying xx

Well! .. I wont keep you all in suspenders until tomorow !........... BUT i lost 2lbs!!!!!!!!!! I am in shock!

I know im going to have to be a good girlie this coming week because my bad weekend may catch up with me next week! Ive bought some lovely veggies for a soup im going to make tomorow! and im going to be watching my intake of bread to! hehe ...

Thanks all for being so so lovely xxx

Hey well done you,

Think your right to watch your points this week in case it catches up, good for you!!

Morning all! .......... well fresh week of me being an angel (i hope) so that lasts weeks food doesnt bite me in the bum next week at w.i ! so im going to try and save a cpl of points thro the week to try and cover myself! ... Ive got a nice day lined up food wise to try and get me in tune for the rest of the week!
Im working tonight so am having jacket for lunch and a ww meal when i get home! .. if i fancy it i may end up having toast or cereal lol ..

Just about to do my shopping online and im stuck as to what i can make for a change! ...

Oooooo and ive ordered myself a trampette! woohooo from tesco direct £9.00 in the sale! so im gonna start jumping tomorow if it arrives! ... hehehe

Well! .. I wont keep you all in suspenders until tomorow !........... BUT i lost 2lbs!!!!!!!!!! I am in shock!

I know im going to have to be a good girlie this coming week because my bad weekend may catch up with me next week! Ive bought some lovely veggies for a soup im going to make tomorow! and im going to be watching my intake of bread to! hehe ...

Thanks all for being so so lovely xxx
Well done loveyxx

Back