Pixies Diary...

Thanks for today all .........
Ive got w.i tomorow I have been good today and ive not been on the scales since dinner time! .... so we will just wait and see what tomorow evening brings for me! ...
I am going to get weighed and then start again on wednesday morning! I need to get rid of another 5.5lbs before my birthday and im not going to get it done, if i dont pull my flabby finger out! :p lolol .. soooooooooooo !
Im still with it! im still on it! and im still here! which is the main thing :)

Morning all! .............. the sun is shining !!!
Im sitting here with a vest top and jeans on! and ive got washing blowing on the line! its a lovely day! (wonder how long it will last)
Im off to take the dog out soon and pick up my toddler hes at playschool woohoo! hehe ......

Ive been on the phone to specsavers this morning to try and get hold of my prescription for my contact lenses! How difficult can it be? .... Ive rung the local one im registered with now and they dont have it! Ive also rung my old one in cornwall and they have to pull up the old files and ring me back! ..... BUT thats what they told my new specsavers about 3 months ago and they still havnt got them! SOOOOOOOOOOOO im giving them until 1.30 ish and then ill ring them again .. Is this acceptable do ya think ? ...........

Diet wise im being ok! .. got w,i tonight ! so trying not to eat to much today! ... I was within my points yesterday which is good altho im slacking on the excersize! im not walking enough! which is a bummer! so from tomorow I am going to have a good walk each day even if it means just a stroll with my youngest! ...

hope all went well mate xxxxx

Woooopeeeeeeeeee hehe, well i lost 2lbs! ......... SOOOOOOOOOO please with my result Im now 20.5lbs lighter and 1.5lbs away from my 10% woohoooooooooooooooo hehehehe .........

hehe .. thanks for thinking about me tonight :) xxx

Afternoon all! .. Thanks for all the lovely messages! ,... Ya know i trully wouldnt have come this far if it wasnt for you lot! .. it makes me feel all warm inside:) ... Im really pleased with my loss this week! .. And ive been an angel so far today! .. having prawn bhuna (ww cookbook) and a jacket tattie for tea! .. so really looking forward to that yummy! ..........

Tomorow my eldest is off school due to the strike! sooooooooooo I think were goin to go round the horsey shops, she wants to price up some boots and a hat! ..... eeekkk the expense lol,
Toddler has been to school today and he is currently laying on the sofa watching Pocoyo! so maybe he'll have a little sleep! hehe,
Hope your all having a wonderful day xx

Hi hun,
Brill weigh in result!! Good for you!
I've got one child off school tomoorw cos of the strikes...other 2 not happy!!LOL
Catch up with you soon...busy busy busy:sigh:
L x

Morning all! ......... Oh ive got mey eldest off school cos of the strike and shes cost me £50 this morning :| on a riding hat! ggggggrrrrr I knew i shouldnt have agreed to go to the tack shops with her lol .. Just gonna try and convince my OH it wa cheaper lol, Oh well! at least she wont need another one for a while! hehe ...
Im being good diet wise! ...
OH comented on how smooth my skin was last night and said
"oo have you had a bath" .... cheeky so and so! .. Ive started using moisterisrr! lol .... ggrrr men! and ive noticed my boobs are getting smaller :( well not smaller so much but saggier! .....
Im gonna have to start saving for a boob lift and tummy tuck! ...
Oh well! maybe ill start playing the lottery! lol

Have a great day everyone! lol xxx

Kids are so expensive hey?
I always seem to be putting my hand in my pocket for my 3...
Grace has dancing exams this weekend and its cost me a bomb for new ballet shoes, leotards, hair stuff let alone to cost of the actual exams:sigh:
Bet you had a lovely day spending time with her though hey?
Take care
L x

Hey Kirsty,
How you doing hun,sounds like you had an expensive day with your daughter!
Hope the diets going well xx

Glad yoour feeling positive Kirsty. I know what you mean about kids and expense I have just bought my eldest some new gloves, and pads for his kickboxing and he now says he doesn't want to go no more!

Back