Pixies Diary...

Morning all....... well i was up at 9.30 and have done lots of housework! ... tidied our bedroom washed the dogs bedding done the bathroom washed the stairs wall down! grubby jake marks all the way up! ......swept everywhere hoovered hung washing out and ive just sat and had my breakfast! My son is driving me loopy today he has the devil in him im sure !!!!!!!!! aaargggggggggg
I did want to go to the beach today but its cloudy! .. very warm and muggy though, so may go down when it gets to around 4ish and let the dog have a swim cool him off a bit Hes 1 tomorow awww and im baking him a cake! lol and in the morning were all meeting up the forest Bosun his mum and his brothers and sisters lol so im dreading how thats going to turn out lol
anyway off for now! chinese night tonight mmmmmmm cant wait lol

Ive just been looking at my goals ! .. and i seriously doubt im gonna be at my 1st goal by my birthday! -24lbs! ... im -21.5lbs down and wi this tuesday evening doubt im gonna lose 2.5lb with my record as it has been over the past couple of weeks! :( .. Im hoping the other 2 are realistic! ............. Oh well maybe as long as i get 1lb off before my birthday will be good because that will be my 10% .. so i suppose that will be cool! xx

Good Morning Kirsty,
Think postive hun,as long as your being good you will loose whats meant to be,i was like you and used to get annoyed and then all come right in the end.
Hope you have a lovely day today hun xx

Morning ......... and thanks guys for the messages when im not about its lovely to come back and see.
Weekend was ok i spose lol saturday of course was chinese day! and was yummy! ........
sunday well i took Bosun up onto the forest to meet his mummy and his brothers and sisters as it was his first birthday! It was MANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe but they had a fab time! ...

then we went to marks mums for a sarnie in the sun came home and mark started marking out the borders in the front garden ... while i watched i felt really sick yesterday afternoon for some reason! anyway then went to work till 9.30
our lil nest in our front hedge with our blackbird babies well .. theyve all died :( im really upset! it looks like a cat has been at the branches as they are all scratched up.

Diet wise im doing good stayed within points all week done a bit of walking but nothing to wonderful! ... and im getting worried now as i really want to lose somthing tomorow!
i want to get my goal! which is 1lb but would love a bit more than that! I worry im going to get fed up with a little loss and throw in the towel!
I may be needing some help tomorow night if i dont get what i want!
Thanks for being there :) xx

aww, those poor birds! I cannot even watch nature programmes, I get really mad at the camera men for not helping the animals out...loopy I know!! :)

1lbs sounds do-able...you will do it my dear..but if you dont, hey, look at what you have achieved so far! Dont give up, just keep on going.

I have a Def Leppard/Whitesnake concert in June...I would love to see Mr Jovi as well, lucky you! xx

Mmmm now Mr Jovi is sooooooooooooo yummy! .. what id give for half hour alone with him ;) hehehe .... sooooo dreamy And he us even better live! I cant wait!

Evening all! ......... My lil boy is at playschool tomorow morning and ive got £40 in my purse which is mine! .. and am wondering do i go to town in the morning buy a few nice bits .. tshirts etc or do i save it for my birthday on thursday and go into town then? but ill have the little boy with me ! .......

ideas pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee

Morning Kirsty,
I would suggest that you go shopping today and treat your self as by Thursday this will be gone if like me!!
Good luck hun with your wi result today xx

Morning girls! ...
Paula .. its a bit of a non event really :( .. marks working my family are in cornwall so its just me and the toddler all day on our own :( so im taking him to the local pub for lunch lol sad aye! .. so not really looking forward to it specially! altho think we may have a meal out on saturday night........
Im going to town this morning for a walk round in peace lol somthing i hardly ever get chance to do even if i dont spend it ill try an tuck it away somwhere and use it at the weekend :) ... ill be back after 1 ..

I feel really icky tho ... have felt like this since sunday afternoon total sick feeling but dont want to be sick! and a pelvic achy feeling ... im not due on or anything so completly unsure what it is! ... Mark said "your not preg again are you" LOL I bloody hope not! .........

anyway may wait and see how i am at the begining of next week ....

Sorry to hear your feeling sick, it needs to go for your birthday lunch haha!! I think I havent really looked forward to any of my birthdays since I was 20! On my 21st, I was 3 months pregnant and being sick at the smell/thought/taste of anything! Not good! haha.

Keep on doing well with the diet and walking as well.xxx

hehe .. well i did buy a test this morning cos that was my first thought ! .. ive already got 4 children so was glad it was negative! lol ..
Thanks Gemma hun! i still feel sicky but not sure why! maybe i had to much heat on sunday! .. anyhoo i bought 3 vest tops a pair of brown crop trousers and a pair if jean shorts!!!!!!! well their long shorts lol just below the knee and some new pants! so i feel very pleased with myself! oh and some anti aging cream from superdrug lol oh andddddddddd ! My T shirts are a 14-16 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! and my bottoms are a 16 !!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):) my last t shirt from peacocks was a 18-20 and my trousers an 18 so i am very happy!

feeling sick but very happy ! lol now all i need is my 10% tonight and ill say ive had a great day lol

Back