Pixies Diary...

Hope you had a good time hun xx

Well ! ... wow is all i can say bonjovi are sooooooooo HOT! and jon is just gorgeous! definatly better with age! and still so cheeky! his smile and those eyes ! ~swoons~
It was a really long day but so so worth it! i ache like anything today! Im being good so far this week but have to say i ate rubbishy yesterday altho think it was 25 points in all so 4 over not to bad ! ...

My other fabby news is that at w.i on tuesday i lost 2 lbs! so so chuffed with that! I think i now need 1.5lb to get my 2 stone! WOOHOOO cant believe im almost 2 stone down! ... only another 3 to go LOL ...
thankyou all so so much for your lovely replies! it really does make my day to sign into mins and read all the posts :) xxxxx

Morning Kirsty,
Oh yes i did go last night,thanks to you,hope your ok ,hope you have a good day,feeling happy today and i can do this! :)

Afnoon all :wavey: well a good day so far! Its take away night tonight so trying not to eat to much! altho when i limit myself i find i crave everything! ....
I was saved last night! i was going to have a kebab on the way home from work i did have enough point spare but got there parked up and got out checked my bag and id forgotten my flaming purse! :doh: hehehe silly me! so anyway ended up with a ww curry!
today i walked to the shop and back and its a bit breezy and i noticed my t shirt actually flapping around my top belly! how COOl is that :party0011:
I know it doesnt sound much but i was so chuffed that my top wasnt actually stuck to my body! LOL
anyhoo .. off to do more reading :)

Well done Kirsty,i like it when i notice things like that,i no when i have gained weight as my top chunk of belly sticks out!!

Aw Kirsty! That's fab! Everyone here understands how those little things make you feel so much better and that your hard work is paying off x :)

Morning all .. Ive neglected my diary for a cpl of days but ive been reading everyone elses!
Ive had a good weekend food wise and think i had one day over points which was 24 instead of 21 but i only had 18 yesterday so sorta balanced it out i think lol ..

Im having some probs with my son at the mo so may be asking for some advice .. Ive got a 13 yr old boy who has ADHD he currently lives with his father in sheff ... (my sons choice) i had him on the phone last night in tears he wants to come back with me and his sisters and s brother .. id have him in a shot but im trying to be practical! im in a 3 bed house my two daughters 14 and 10 share and my toddler has the box room so where would my 13yr old sleep! im so mixed up! Im his mum and i should have him with me no matter what but what am i supposed to do ?? .. I need advice i think
to make matters worse! i also found out he is home alone whilst his sh1t of a father works nights :(:(:(

Sorry to hear about your son. Sounds odd but do you have a dining room that could be made into a spare bedroom? Friend of ours had to find space for his preg sis when her husband moved his mistress into the family home. They had a through lounge dinner, so they moved the table out but a bed and cot in and hung a heavy curtain up, they been living like that for a while now.

Ours is open plan to but not very big ... he cant share with daughters because of the ages :( im so mixed up right now

Is your little one still in a cot? if he's not maybe a bunkbed in the box room? or maybe switch the rooms over?
Have you spoken to him since last night?
Try not to worry, hope you get it sorted!

no last night i managed to sort it so he slept at his nans! thro my poor 14yr daughter doing the asking as none of his fam will talk to me !
the room my daughters are in he could go in there but not sure a 13yr old boy and 14yr old girl can share??? ...
bunkbeds may work in box room ... and couldnt swap rooms as girls already have the biggest
Im due to talk to my son again tonight as he said he wanted me to tell him if he could come live with me! OH what a pickle:(

I'd see how your daughters feel about sharing, if your 14yr old is already helping you with your ex's family she much have a pretty level head on her. Even if its only temporary until you can arrange the little room. Theres 2 years between me and my brother and we shared a room for a year while i was 15 and at least a weekend a month at our dads. Its not always the best situation but if he wants to be with you i'm sure he won't mind! Do you have a loft or a garage?

Kirsty,i do feel for you hun,i no what a worry it can be for you,the father doesnt seem like a father if he is doing that,i did think about jake sharing with him,but i dont think your daughters can share with him at that age,its such a worry for him,please keep your chin up hun xx

Aww thanks for the lovely comments ...

Ok my son has been living with his dad since he was 7 he is now 13. He has ADHD and this means he cant grasp right from wrong somtimes he is usually out for himself (selfish) and doesnt respect people or property thats most of the bad symptoms he has others include not listening, not being able to carry out 3 things at once he finds it hard to make friends finds it hard to share and take turns etc

His dad split from his g.f about a month ago and his dad stupidly said to ben "there youve got me all to yourself now, youve managed to get rid of pat" and bed said "yes i did didnt i" I think the thing that kicked things off yesterday are that his dad told him that he'd had enough of sons behaviour and couldnt cope anymore and that if i didnt take him he would be put into care!

I just really dont know anymore

Oh Pixie I dont know what to say to you. Its a very hard situation to be in. Surely your ex didnt mean to say that to your son? It was probably heat of the moment stuff? Im sure things will work themselves out?

Im crap at giving advice :eek: but try not to worry x

Oh believe me my ex would have totally ment to say that! .... hes so self centred and just believes the whole world is out to get him!

thanks for the advice
Ive just rung Social Services and they have told me that if my son is safe then theres not alot they can do as regard to him spending the night alone!

Back