Pixie's weekly weigh in

BadgerPixie

Hmm, another 2lbs off. But then I was mental on Weds, it was my hen night and I had one very strong cocktail, some chicken pieces for lunch (on a course in the day as well and NOTHING on the blooming buffet I could eat - all pot salad/pasta salad/etc grrr), then we went for food and had ice cream first (don't ask, was HEAVENLY posh posh posh ice cream), then curry:eek: But only a 'smallish' thali rather than everything in sight.

And I still managed to loose 2 lbs (1lb before, 1lb after), so it wasn't a complete disaster.

Have really really really been missing food though this week and if you had put a burger in front of me I would have inhaled it.

Only a week to go until the wedding, and I'm pleased - my dress looks fab and tbh if I loose too much before the day it will be way too big, so actually not beating myself up that I am having the odd tin of tuna (think 3 nights I have had to have one - but it's not the end of the world and in brine so not *that* bad - rather tuna than going mental and running across the road to the chipie!).

Have to come off plan Sat and Sun night (dinners with parents/in-laws etc) and the mondaay will be manic and obviously the day itself on Tues. Then back on the wagon on Thurs (no honeymoon).

Keep it up everyone, if fatty piggy pixie can do it, so can you! :D

Awww I love weddings ... We ran off last september after being together 16yrs and got married in secret with no friends or family just 2 witnesses we didn't know it was not what I'd dreamed of at all but I was too fat and ashamed to make a big deal of it! I had no flowers or a dress, even hubby wore T shirt and jeans! Well done on fitting into your dress and for being so good on your own hen night :) I'm planning on a blessing or renewing my vows next year hopefully at 9 stone not 17 this time... And make it all about me!
Have a perfect day and be very proud of yourself :D xxx

Back