PIZZA 8 PP YUMMY !

thinoncemore

Just discoverd those wonderful warburtons square wraps, and made a pizza out of them for lunch

1 wrap 4pp
18g cheese 2pp
30g ham 1pp
2tbsp tom puree 1pp
onions,mushrooms, peppers and italian seasoning.

I just chucked it all on top of the wrap and grilled for 10 mins ! yum

Thats what i do.... they are amazinggg for 4points arent they? i use ww cheese and throw all sorts ontop .... i think i must have atleast 2 or 3 a week .... :flirt2:

I have never seen these warburtons square wraps anywhere :(

Is there points in tomato puree? i did wonder ... ive been countin it as zero coz its just squished tomatoes isnt it? .... xxxx

Yeah i think they only cost about £1.20 too and you get 5 big wraps ... value for money and tasty :cool:

So fricking excited about these!!! X

Oh my I'm so gonna try this pizza is my fav food x

thankyou for that im gonna def get some aswell sound yummy x

Sounds lush will get some!

Ruth
X

As long as you have just 1 tbsp, tomato purée is 0 points. 2 tbsp or more and you have to point it.

Oohh, I'm definitely going to give this a go! And 30g of tesco's half fat mozzarella is 1pp as far as I can tell, which would make the cheese melty and stringy, yum.

I got some from Sainsburys today and I agree that they are delish! SO worth 4pp!

Oohh, I'm definitely going to give this a go! And 30g of tesco's half fat mozzarella is 1pp as far as I can tell, which would make the cheese melty and stringy, yum.

Cheeers for that, ive been using ww cheese 20g for 1 point but 30g for 1points so soooo much better to me :flirt2:

oh,,i point tesco half fat mozarella at 2pp per 30g:(,,i must check it out,,save myself 1pp:D

Back