Pizza Express - Good Place for Dinner!

Cherry_Pie

I've been to Pizza Express a few times while calorie counting, but popped in there this evening and tried their low fat/low cal raspberry sorbet for the first time this evening. It's really nice! Creamy, with two scoops and a chocolate straw, for 170 cals. Their Leggera pizzas are great for 500 cals too. There's not many restaurants where you can get a main and pudding for under 700.

Just thought I'd mention it for when you get asked to go out for dinner in the evening and need somewhere that won't ruin your eating plan! Thumbs up from me.

Yes I agree! The leggeras are delicious and the new mini puds that come with a coffee are brill, havent tried the sorbet yet but will do on this recommendation :)

I haven't tried the lower calorie Legerra pizzas but even some of their regular ones are less than 700 cals which isn't bad for a restaurant pizza.
Some of their salads have more calories than that!

It's a pizza which is only 500 cals, just like a normal pizza but the middle is removed and replaced with salad.
I'm not sure if they use lower fat cheese.

mmmm pizza express. I live in oz now, so pizza express is not available, but just reading this thread has made me hungry lol

Back