Pizza Express

lilacwine

We are off there for tea tonight. Normally I would have Fiorentina - any ideas how many points this would be? I really don't want to go and have one of the light pizzas as I think I would feel deprived. I just want to use some of my 49 points for tonight - just wondered how many.

Will check out the leggera pizzas as I've just found out that my normal Fiorentina is 22 points!!!!

If you don't fancy the leggeras, the lowest pointed "normal" pizzas (all classic base) are:

Four seasons- 18PP
Margherita- 18PP
Pollo Ad Astra- 18PP

There are a few for 20PP too if you wanted to know what those are let me know x

Yes - for the whole pizza. I reckon I have used 13 points so far today so I still have the option of my weeklies if I still want it.

What is different about the leggera ones that makes them so low in points?

I wanted to thank you Crookedsmile but I can't see the button!! Thanks anyway x

Last edited:
My hubby laughs at the hole thing but I look at it as eating more salad and less carbs- I prefer the extra points saved for my choc addiction lol

Just had a look at their online menu and I might just give one a try tonight. Not sure I want to use up so many weeklies on the meal tonight. I am out with the girls on Friday night and I just know that will get messy!!

Thanks - having looked at the menu I'm going to go for the gustosa that Nomes mentioned - it sounds lovely. I just noticed your stats - you are about the same height as me and have done brilliantly - well done! I hope to be joining you in the not too distant future. How long did it take you to lose that much?

I started in April and hit my official goal (10 stone 10) in September. Chipped away at that as I still didn't feel totally happy, and hit 10 stone at around the end of November I think, so been maintaining since then :)

Thanks for the recommendation Nomes - I went for the Gustavo and it was lovely - and no, I didn't feel deprived. I shared a dessert with my husband - and I came away away really pleased that I hadn't used as many points as I could have done.

lilacwine said:
Thanks for the recommendation Nomes - I went for the Gustavo and it was lovely - and no, I didn't feel deprived. I shared a dessert with my husband - and I came away away really pleased that I hadn't used as many points as I could have done.

That's brilliant, well done. It's great that you can have a meal out and enjoy it without blowing it isn't it :) do you need the points for the dessert? X

If you know the points for the tiramisu - then I had about 1/4 of it.
Thanks again

Not too bad then - 18 points for the whole meal. Ruined it today with half a bag of minstrels at the cinema!!

Ooops, those naughty minstrels hehe. But nothing is ruined- you did good yesterday, and you can be good the rest of the week, and maybe just do a wee bit of exercise? I ate and drank my body weight in tasty food and wine over the weekend but I know I can sweat it out :)

I did do 45 mins of tough exercise class this morning and I am booked in again tomorrow morning as I have the day off. Am really enjoying the gym now I am into the routine of it. I like challenging myself at the tough classes to see if I can do more and more of the routines. The music is great for the Mel B Fitness Class - very good dance music (Rihanna, Katy B etc) which keeps me going. :)

Back