Pizza Express

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by brizzlepixie, 12 October 2011 Social URL.

1. brizzlepixie

brizzlepixie Full Member

Hi, I've just found out that I'm going out for a team meal next week.. pizza express has been mentioned... does anyone have any ideas on how to survive apart from eating the coasters? Lol thank you x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sady

Sady Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(22.17%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hiya... my favorite place to eat out since starting WW! Pizza Express do a menu called Leggera. The Gustosa pizza for instance is just 14 points and is lovely. Heres a link to the menu Leggera Pizzas - Our Food - PizzaExpress Restaurants
    If you have the Eat Out book it gives all the points of their menu or if you dont just put on here what you would like to eat and I'll find the points value for you :)

4. graciebabes

graciebabes will hit target this time

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i love a margherita pizza for 18PP, with an undressed side salad if i'm feeling extra hungry! but more importantly, ENJOY :D

5. brizzlepixie

brizzlepixie Full Member

Thank you both I had a look at their website and saw the lower pp pizzas-huge sigh of relief! I think I'm going to go for the gustoso (spelling wrong I know lol) I saw a frozen yoghurt on the menu, what's the pp for it and is it tasty??
    Thank u again! x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

6. graciebabes

graciebabes will hit target this time

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
  7. brizzlepixie

brizzlepixie Full Member

Amazing... I feel so much more relaxed and now really looking forward to it. Thank you! x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.