Pizza Hut

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by Princess_Stevie, 31 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9.6lb(17.9%)
    Diet:
    5:2 / The Fast Diet
    Hi all, just looking for some quick advice really.
    Heading over to Pizza Hut for lunch in about 30 minutes with my friend/work colleague, and a bit unsure of what to get as it's been so long since I've been!

It's WI tonight, so I dont want to eat anything too heavy/naughty.
    If they do salad that would be perfect, minus the dressing of course.

Have tried doing a quick search but dont think I'm doing it right as can't seem to find a lot.
    Any replies would be greatly appreciated!!
    xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9.6lb(17.9%)
    Diet:
    5:2 / The Fast Diet
    Went for spicy chicken spirals in the end - basically pasta, with chicken strips and tomato, chilli & garlic pasta sauce. Dont think this will have been too bad - well hopefully not, as am already expecting a gain from a heavy bank holiday weekend! Oops :eek:

Well, you have to live I suppose. What's done is done, and tomorrow is a whole new day :)

4. jesski

jesski Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(2.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sounds like you made a good choice! I can't say I would have done the same - their cookie dough desert is my weakness! I have to stay away from pizza hut altogether haha

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.