Pizza topping?

*angela*

Silver Member
Hello...

I'm making smash pizza tonight and was wanting some ideas... normally its ham, mushroom and cheese from my hexa but tonight i fancy something different but at the same time want it syn free.

Is the likes of pepporoni and salami synned or would they be free?

Thanks in advance :)
x

Hello...

I'm making smash pizza tonight and was wanting some ideas... normally its ham, mushroom and cheese from my hexa but tonight i fancy something different but at the same time want it syn free.

x

I usually top my pizzas with passatta, pieces of chicken, red onion, peppers, tomatoes and sweetcorn and my HExA choice of low fat cheese (42g) :drool: Really really yummy and a great way to get your superfree in there.

I'm not 100% sure but believe pepperoni and the likes are Synned, as they have quite a high fat content, similar to chorizo.

xx

I love tuna on my pizza! Delicious :)

I also sometimes make a double cheesy garlic bread. I don't use the smash base though, I use Weight Watchers tortilla wraps (5 Syns).

I spread with FF cottage cheese, garlic and then sprinkle with grated cheese (HExA).

So nice! :drool: xx

Oh fab idea, thanks for that :D

Hello...

x

Pepperoni & salami are quite full of fat so are synned. Depends how much you use really, if its not much a few syns aren't bad.

Salami, Danish, 100g 20
Salami, French, 100g 11½
Salami, German, 100g 10
Salami, Milano, 100g 12
Salami, Napoli, 100g 10½
Salami, Italian, 100g 12
Salami, peppered, 100g 13½

That's fab info, thank you for that :)

Back