Pizza!!!

evilpenguin

Not evil at all
Hi guys,

A few of you may remember my post from Monday about me feeling generally fed up with the plan + not losing, then cheating it because I'm fed up and all sorts of negative stuff like that.

Well, that night I went home and had around 20 syns worth of giant jaffa cake and felt miserable/angry for it.. Then on Tuesday I started again with a green day and managed to stick to around 12 syns for the day, so on Wednesday morning I had this funny thought in my head "well sticking to plan didn't kill me - it's not that hard", and again I had a good day sticking to plan with around maybe 12 syns again so I was pleased I was managing to not eat.. although I had a few moments of "omg I need to eat" when really I wasn't hungry so I just munched my way through grapes, yoghurts, free foods like that.

Then I went to WI, after a bowl of noodles which I think may have affected it! And anyway I stayed the same. I sort of seen it as a 2nd chance to have a really good week and get back into it.. until I got home and was absolutely starving. I was craving Dominos - or maybe I was just craving anything synful, I didn't want more fruit, I didn't want anything free really, I just really wanted a pizza. I was halfway to ordering one online when my bf stepped in and basically explained that it wasn't worth it. I was arguing with him - like a little kid not getting her own way really. I was almost in tears, I wanted the pizza! He reminded me of all the times I'd told him to stick to plan when he was craving chippies/chinese takeaways. "Yes but this is different" I told him, but he never listened. I got angry and left the room.. still absolutely starving too.. so I made Marshall's macaroni cheese (the free one) and ate two bowls of it. I was still angry and still wanted the pizza - but I left it and got on with my night.

Anyway guys/girls.. sorry for the really long post! I just wanted to say that this morning I woke up to realise not having the pizza didn't kill me like I somehow thought it might have last night. Maybe my bf was right after all! It's not worth it! I can't believe I actually wanted to cry over pizza. This is so hard sometimes but really it's actually so so so easy! Why it takes something so stupid like that to make me realise it, I have no idea.

xxxx

What a lovely boyfriend :) He must love you very much. I know what I'm like when I'm REALLY determined about something, so cudos for him for supporting you at this time! :)

And well done you for your 'moment of realisation' this morning! :D:D:D

What would we do without our lovely partners, hey!!

Lots of love, Caramelle X X X

He's amazing yeah :) I didn't think so last night but now I'm kind of seeing it! x

Its purely psychological Hun. You managed to get away with a STS after the week that you had, so your brain was telling you to reward your success.
Well done to your OH for convincing you that you didnt need it after all. On the other hand...you could always have a Smash pizza?? ;)
....I really fancy a smash pizza now!!!

Mate- this is SO me! It's like this mist descends and all I can think about is a certain food- it's like it takes over EVERYTHING at that particular moment.

Last night I went to the cinema- we went to Nandos first and I had chicken breast without skin, corn on the cob and green salad- then starbucks for a HEXA latte with sugar free syrup so I thought I would be nice and satisfied when we went to see the film...........boy was I wrong! All I could think about was pick and mix- I even left the film halfway through to get some but the queue was massive and I would have missed heaps of the film- in my head I was like "I deserve this- I've just burned off more than this at the gym- I have been good for days- I'm nearly at target anyway" I was like a madwoman and ended up missing the plot of the film entirely because all I could think about were jelly strawberries and chocolate brazils!!!!

This morning I don't get what the fuss was about but know I am glad I didn't have them.................. no advice really- just wanted to let you know you are not alone!!!!

Mrs V, I had all of the ingredients to make the HEB pizza, I just wanted Dominos! It was like a junkie needing a fix :( honest!

Hehe sorry to have brought on the pizza craving xxx

Its purely psychological Hun. You managed to get away with a STS after the week that you had, so your brain was telling you to reward your success.
Well done to your OH for convincing you that you didnt need it after all. On the other hand...you could always have a Smash pizza?? ;)
....I really fancy a smash pizza now!!!

It's horrible isn't it? Easy to laugh off after a few days but at the time I swear I think I could actually hurt someone just for that food. My poor bf..

Knowing I am not alone helps a lot! Ty xxxx

Mate- this is SO me! It's like this mist descends and all I can think about is a certain food- it's like it takes over EVERYTHING at that particular moment.
Last night I went to the cinema- we went to Nandos first and I had chicken breast without skin, corn on the cob and green salad- then starbucks for a HEXA latte with sugar free syrup so I thought I would be nice and satisfied when we went to see the film...........boy was I wrong! All I could think about was pick and mix- I even left the film halfway through to get some but the queue was massive and I would have missed heaps of the film- in my head I was like "I deserve this- I've just burned off more than this at the gym- I have been good for days- I'm nearly at target anyway" I was like a madwoman and ended up missing the plot of the film entirely because all I could think about were jelly strawberries and chocolate brazils!!!!

This morning I don't get what the fuss was about but know I am glad I didn't have them.................. no advice really- just wanted to let you know you are not alone!!!!

Ive had times like this too...usually for a curry! Cant be bothered to make my own and would kill just to have one!!

me to i totally understand.

afew weeks back after a nite out i just wanted a chinese.

its tradtion after a night out to take summit home to eat(well my tradtion anyway:sigh:)

and my poor oh agreed we would get one after much moaning by me.

time we got there it had flaming closed...well i was like a demon and went crazy. blaming oh for walking slow, blaming the whole world and crying!!!

got so mad i took my shoe of and hit oh on the head with it :eek:

oh dear what on earth comes over us.

moral of story... dont be such a idiot cause next day relised i too had lived without my takeaway and then had the shame of going looking for my shoe cause i through it away with anger!!!!

me to i totally understand.

afew weeks back after a nite out i just wanted a chinese.

its tradtion after a night out to take summit home to eat(well my tradtion anyway:sigh:)

and my poor oh agreed we would get one after much moaning by me.

time we got there it had flaming closed...well i was like a demon and went crazy. blaming oh for walking slow, blaming the whole world and crying!!!

got so mad i took my shoe of and hit oh on the head with it :eek:

oh dear what on earth comes over us.

moral of story... dont be such a idiot cause next day relised i too had lived without my takeaway and then had the shame of going looking for my shoe cause i through it away with anger!!!!

Mad!! Bet you're glad you didn't have it tho! The bit about your shoe made me giggle:) xx

I know exactly how you feel - and as you said in another post its like a junkie needing a fix.....the more days you have of getting on without having the pizza, the better you will feel.....i need to join PA meetings (Pizza Anon) and also DA meetings (Doritos Anon) cos i am proper hooked on both of them.....

good Luck EP - you can do it!!!! xxxx

I know exactly how you feel - and as you said in another post its like a junkie needing a fix.....the more days you have of getting on without having the pizza, the better you will feel.....i need to join PA meetings (Pizza Anon) and also DA meetings (Doritos Anon) cos i am proper hooked on both of them.....

good Luck EP - you can do it!!!! xxxx

Ellebear thats so true - the longer you don't have it the less you need it! I think I have the addict mentality, I was a smoker for so long maybe food is my alternative?

Can I join PA with you?! xxx

My God, I've had so many rows with my OH about food, Never gone quite so far as battering him with a shoe mind, but wouldn't rule it out! He works away so we only see each other every couple of weeks, and we used to always get a Friday night takeaway, pre-SW. Post-SW, we usually nip to Tesco's to get something to cook for tea. Throughout the shopping trip, I tend to sound like this -

'Don't let me near the chocolate or ice-cream will you, cos I'll want some.'
'No, we can't get a pudding, I'm not allowed, stop teasing me.'
'NO, just because I'M not having any doesn't mean that you CAN, that's NOT FAIR!!'
'Why can't you be more supportive, you can't sit and eat chocolate in front of me, that's really cruel!!'
'...Ben and Jerry's is on offer...'
'Of COURSE I can have Ben and Jerry's, I'll just syn it! I've been good all week!'
'Why won't you let me have Ben and Jerry's, don't you love me?'
'If you loved me, you'd let me have it.'
'YOU'RE SO MEAN TO ME!!!!!!'

And so on. He can't win whatever he does, bless him!!

Ellebear thats so true - the longer you don't have it the less you need it! I think I have the addict mentality, I was a smoker for so long maybe food is my alternative?

Can I join PA with you?! xxx

course ya can!!!! PA forever, i think i will always battle with melted cheese, tomatos and many different toppings.

The Italians have a lot to answer for.....lol!

I might make a SW friendly one, for when times get tough (i think that would be like having one of those fake ciggies/a patch!)

xxxx

My God, I've had so many rows with my OH about food, Never gone quite so far as battering him with a shoe mind, but wouldn't rule it out! He works away so we only see each other every couple of weeks, and we used to always get a Friday night takeaway, pre-SW. Post-SW, we usually nip to Tesco's to get something to cook for tea. Throughout the shopping trip, I tend to sound like this -

'Don't let me near the chocolate or ice-cream will you, cos I'll want some.'
'No, we can't get a pudding, I'm not allowed, stop teasing me.'
'NO, just because I'M not having any doesn't mean that you CAN, that's NOT FAIR!!'
'Why can't you be more supportive, you can't sit and eat chocolate in front of me, that's really cruel!!'
'...Ben and Jerry's is on offer...'
'Of COURSE I can have Ben and Jerry's, I'll just syn it! I've been good all week!'
'Why won't you let me have Ben and Jerry's, don't you love me?'
'If you loved me, you'd let me have it.'
'YOU'RE SO MEAN TO ME!!!!!!'

And so on. He can't win whatever he does, bless him!!

I am so like this - i go - 'shall we have a takeaway', he goes 'yeaaah' *(cos im sure SW chips get boring after a while for him!) and then after eating it all i say 'i feel bad now - cant believe ive eaten all that *pizza/chinese/icecream/chocolate/crisps (*delete as applicable)'

My gorgeous boy cant win - i moan im fat or ive gained that week, but ultimately im the one to suggest takeout....then blame him for not helping me on my SW quest!

Good job he loves me very much!

x

WELL DONE HUN! You've shown tremendous will power. If it had been me, i would have said, 'look, my body, my diet - if i really fancy pizza then i'm bloody well going to have it!' lol My OH doesn't tend to argue with me over food! If my hubby had have reacted that way when i really wanted something 'naughty' to eat, it would have made me go out and eat twice as much but then thats just me i guess.
Well done for sticking with it! We can get there! xx

OMG I am reading this thinking this is ME!!! I do exactly the same, get an idea of having pizza/chinese/indian in my head then hint like mad till my OH so he suggests it. Then go into a big speech about why I can't possibly have that, then when he agrees with me and goes of to the kitchen to make something SW friendly I go into a sulk until he gives in and orders it anyway. Promising I won't have any popodums / fried rice just the not too high syn bits. Then when it comes I stuff my face like I haven't eaten for a week. 2 mins later I'm whinging that I shouldn't have eaten that, I'm soooo fat and I'll never loose weight, why did he order it, he should have supported me and refused to order it. Poor bloke.

Back