Pizza

Tria.SW

I've rejoined SW today and have been planning my meals for the week.
Tomorrow evening we are eating at a non chain restaurant that only serves pizza, the bases are very thin, hand stretched & I'm worrying about how to syn my choice.

I'm going to be having the farmhouse which is mozzarella, tomato & mushroom on the usual tomato base. The pizzas aren't huge & are on the thin side, more like a pancake.

Could any of you give me some tips/advice on how to syn my choice please?

To give you an idea - Tesco pizza base mix is around 9 syns for 1/4 of the pack makes a decent size if rolled thin about half a baking sheet size - there may be more oil in your restaurant one, there could also be some oil in the tomato base, have to just take a guess, re the mozzarella you'll have to have a look when you get there and see how much they've put on, maybe half a ball? about 9 syns hopefully the tomato's and mushrooms will just be cut and put on

If I am unsure I will just allocate that days syns to it. I'll have SP-EE meals for the rest of the day (just speed and protein foods) and call it 15 syns. I find if I start trying to save syns or pull them back and have less on days afterwards I end up really struggling. So I just make the very best options during the day, try and get some extra body magic in on that day and have the meal out that I planned.

I would maybe have half of the amount of pizza with a big salad, but I would still enjoy it and have the pizza. I want SW to be a way of life for me and sometimes we eat out....and sometimes it's pizza!

Thanks for the replies!
I'm going to allocate all of today's syns towards the pizza & order an extra topping of rocket, unfortunately they don't serve salads so will just enjoy the treat for what it is

I agree 100% with everything blueboxgeek said.

Just be good for the rest of the day, don't use any syns, enjoy your meal out don't worry about exact syns allowence and call it even at the end of the night.

Hope you enjoyed.x

Back