PJ's Diary!!!

Plumjuice

Banned
Hello! I'm newish to Slimfast (started today..again) and need to lose 5 stone :( and I have heard keeping a diary helps to keep on track to here I am!

Im 24, 5f6 and 15 stone. I recently inveested in a treadmill and airwalker as Im a single parent so getting time to get to the gym is tough! I have tried Cambridge and lost 1 stone in 2 weeks but it was so so hard I caved in!

Day 1 - (today)
Breakfast - Chocolate SF shake, coffee with sweetner
Lunch - Prawn stirfry, fruit salad, diet coke
Dinner - Will have a strawberry shake and the other half of my fruit salad.
Not sure if the calories are ok in todays menu but the stirfry was about 200 calories and the fruit salad was about 150 and 1 calorie in diet coke.

Will update every evening on what I have had and how my weight loss is going, any tips appreciated!!

PJ x

Ok, so today was an ok day. Im not a big breakfast eater so dont usually have breakfast until about 10am so keep going with coffee til then (skimmed milk, 1 sweetner) then I had my first premade strawberry shake (YUM!!!)
Lunch time I made a yummy prawn stirfry (veg, beanshoots, prawns and chinese low fat sauce) so around 200 calories I think. I had a snack of a large apple and diet coke and had a blended choc shake for dinner just now. Feeling pretty hungry if Im honest, I hope this fade, will jump on the treadmill once little one has gone to bed, my airwalker came today too so will see how long it takes to burn around 400 calories on that while watching 'Friends' lol
Made some sugar free jelly earlier with real strawberries in it so hoping that will be ready for after my workout as I know I'l be hungry!!!

PJ x

Back