Place your bets ladies and gents!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Sticky, 21 July 2009 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Sticky

Sticky I will succeed!!!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Cause I have no IDEA what happened this week!

After a week of enjoying holiday food and cocktails, I somehow managed to LOSE!

Ok, so when I got back the scales were saying I'd gained, as expected. But since Sat I've been good - but still expected a gain (just not as big).

The scales hovered at 1lb off, but dropped to 1/2 off - still amazed though!

Thing is, I don't think my badness will go unpunished - so place your bets for a gain next week!!! HA!

Happy but not holding breath ;) xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.88%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    That is brilliant!
    It does sometime show the following week but you may be pleasantly surprised!
    Either way, you are back on track so Good luck!

4. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st4lb(-2.55%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Check you out! lol! I keep saying this, but the body can be a weird old machine sometimes. Maybe it was the shake up you needed, or perhaps it will catch up with you next week...but you know what to do. Uber good for the next week :D

5. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

Well done you! That gives me hope that I may lose tomorrow, having had an evening off diet (pizza, garlic bread, the lot!)!! My first treat in 7weeks and I bet I'll have gained!! lol Good luck with next WI I'm sure you'll be fine :) xx

6. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    That's brilliant, but if you are careful all the week you will get a loss next week too, well done. X

7. henna!

henna! I can do this............

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(17.09%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Well done sticky brillant news! Your body obviously liked the shake up!! Lol!
    I bet if you stick to plan this week it wont catch you up! Im a firm believer that if it is going to go on it will do it a day or two later not a whole week!! Good luck!

8. weemo

weemo Trying again!!!

Well done Sticky, that's fantastic ~ I'm sure you will be fine for next week too now that your are back on track xx

9. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Love the thread title Sticky!!
    You know what to do girl. xxx

10. Little_Miss_Stella

Little_Miss_Stella Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World -Green
    Well done! always nice when that happens. i had a big bday weekend last weekend and still managed 1.5lbs so just like you i was pleasantly suprised!
    Just reading through, a lot of people saying that it could "catch up". Does this happen often? I am a saint during the week but come the weekends i drink quite a lot. I dont really eat any syns during the week as i want to save them for the drink but i dont know how effective this will be in the long term. Does anybody else do this?

11. Sticky

Sticky I will succeed!!!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks everyone :)

Will be sticking to plan so fingers crossed I can keep it going the right way.

Little_miss_stella: Regarding 'catching up' badness, I think it's just one of those things that is hard to know at the time. As in, it's a wait and see and try to limit the chances best you can.

I had a 1lb gain a couple WIs ago but it wasn't (100% wasn't) deserved as I'd been on plan all week and had done a lot of exercise. But it was a gain. This week I didn't really deserve a loss, but got one. The body is a weird thing and I think the only way to keep going is to keep trying and working to plan and work with your body hehe.

Good luck this week all xx

12. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Know what you mean about it comming back to bite you, but it doesn't always follow so stay focused and stick to plan and you should be ok. Just makes you nervous though doesn't it. xx

13. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If you stick to plan 100% this week Hun, you should get away with it. Sometimes our body just needs that little bit of a glitch to get the weight loss going again.
    Well done on the loss Hun!

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.