Place your bets ladies and gents!

I will succeed!!!
Cause I have no IDEA what happened this week!

After a week of enjoying holiday food and cocktails, I somehow managed to LOSE!

Ok, so when I got back the scales were saying I'd gained, as expected. But since Sat I've been good - but still expected a gain (just not as big).

The scales hovered at 1lb off, but dropped to 1/2 off - still amazed though!

Thing is, I don't think my badness will go unpunished - so place your bets for a gain next week!!! HA!

Happy but not holding breath ;) xxx

That is brilliant!
It does sometime show the following week but you may be pleasantly surprised!
Either way, you are back on track so Good luck!

Check you out! lol! I keep saying this, but the body can be a weird old machine sometimes. Maybe it was the shake up you needed, or perhaps it will catch up with you next week...but you know what to do. Uber good for the next week :D

Well done you! That gives me hope that I may lose tomorrow, having had an evening off diet (pizza, garlic bread, the lot!)!! My first treat in 7weeks and I bet I'll have gained!! lol Good luck with next WI I'm sure you'll be fine :) xx

That's brilliant, but if you are careful all the week you will get a loss next week too, well done. X

Well done sticky brillant news! Your body obviously liked the shake up!! Lol!
I bet if you stick to plan this week it wont catch you up! Im a firm believer that if it is going to go on it will do it a day or two later not a whole week!! Good luck!

Well done! always nice when that happens. i had a big bday weekend last weekend and still managed 1.5lbs so just like you i was pleasantly suprised!
Just reading through, a lot of people saying that it could "catch up". Does this happen often? I am a saint during the week but come the weekends i drink quite a lot. I dont really eat any syns during the week as i want to save them for the drink but i dont know how effective this will be in the long term. Does anybody else do this?

Thanks everyone :)

Will be sticking to plan so fingers crossed I can keep it going the right way.

Little_miss_stella: Regarding 'catching up' badness, I think it's just one of those things that is hard to know at the time. As in, it's a wait and see and try to limit the chances best you can.

I had a 1lb gain a couple WIs ago but it wasn't (100% wasn't) deserved as I'd been on plan all week and had done a lot of exercise. But it was a gain. This week I didn't really deserve a loss, but got one. The body is a weird thing and I think the only way to keep going is to keep trying and working to plan and work with your body hehe.

Good luck this week all xx

Know what you mean about it comming back to bite you, but it doesn't always follow so stay focused and stick to plan and you should be ok. Just makes you nervous though doesn't it. xx

If you stick to plan 100% this week Hun, you should get away with it. Sometimes our body just needs that little bit of a glitch to get the weight loss going again.
Well done on the loss Hun!

xxx

Back