Placed an order today

Doubts are entering my mind again. I really need to tackle both but can I do it? Usually I only last one day :rolleyes: I'm sick of it all. I have COPD but I weigh near on 18 st damn fags!!!!

COPD????

What about ding the weight first hun??? X

Deezer said:
COPD????

What about ding the weight first hun??? X

Yeah COPD is lung disease caused by smoking. I might lose some weight first then give up the fags. I will see how I get on with ecig though X I'm so vain and all my clothes are too tight on me and catalogues and Evans have sold out in sizes 26/28. Knowing my luck I'll lose weight then drop dead from smoking.

Yeah COPD is lung disease caused by smoking. I might lose some weight first then give up the fags. I will see how I get on with ecig though X I'm so vain and all my clothes are too tight on me and catalogues and Evans have sold out in sizes 26/28. Knowing my luck I'll lose weight then drop dead from smoking.

Awwww hun dont be down on yourself... your doing something about it and THATS whats important!!! x

Flumpet - you are inspiring!

There was a woman on Biggest Loser US (Season 10, I think) who had to give up cigarettes along with alcohol, bad eating and add in insane levels of working out - in order to be in the house BUT she did it and made it to the last week on the ranch (at age 48). After 17 weeks she was wearing UK size 10 skinny jeans!

If she can do it - you can!

Everyday you DON'T smoke put that money in your new clothes find. And if aren't losing as fast as you think you should - remind yourself that it is because you are no longer poisoning yourself with nicotine and then drink some very cold water and or green tea which are both metabolic boosters!!!

You go!!!

of course you can do this
and good luck to you I know how hard both the givin up cigs is (6 years smoke free)
and dieting and look I am back to the dieting :):) but at least I have not given up

so keep trying :):)

H xx

416317_311807752237661_151206238297814_713526_27448465_o.jpg

Aww Thankyou all of you. Thanks for the pic deezer, so true. Starting tomorrow and giving up fags too. With a bit of help from ecig ;)

MinnieMel said:

There was a woman on Biggest Loser US (Season 10, I think) who had to give up cigarettes along with alcohol, bad eating and add in insane levels of working out - in order to be in the house BUT she did it and made it to the last week on the ranch (at age 48). After 17 weeks she was wearing UK size 10 skinny jeans!

Everyday you DON'T smoke put that money in your new clothes find. And if aren't losing as fast as you think you should - remind yourself that it is because you are no longer poisoning yourself with nicotine and then drink some very cold water and or green tea which are both metabolic boosters!!!

You go!!!

Thankyou so much. I will try green tea :)

MinnieMel said:

You go!!!

Thanks Minniemel I'm gonna do my best. ;)

Aaleigha said:
of course you can do this
and good luck to you I know how hard both the givin up cigs is (6 years smoke free)
and dieting and look I am back to the dieting :):) but at least I have not given up

so keep trying :):)

H xx

Thankyou Aaleigha :) :)

Thanks Deezer that's so true. :) xxx with this support it's all gonna be that much better for me. I'm not alone :)

Talk about service - I ordered from Slim and Save and Avidlite yesterday afternoon - and both packaged arrived before noon today!!!

I can't wait to try the high protein and low cal/carb ice cream!!!

Talk about service - I ordered from Slim and Save and Avidlite yesterday afternoon - and both packaged arrived before noon today!!!

Ooooh ice cream!!! Me too lol...

X

MinnieMel said:

Wow yeah the service is brill.

Back